• 1 Post By FLA
  • 2 Post By ribeena
  • 1 Post By Frugalbigmama
  • 1 Post By My two Canadian cents

Thread: FPC for McChicken/Big Mac WUS $25 on gift cards at McDonald's

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For every $25 spent on McDonald's gift cards at McDonald's, receive a coupon that can be redeemed for a free McChicken or Big Mac sandwich. So if you spend $50 on one or more gift cards in one transaction, you get two FPCs. This promotion isn't currently mentioned on the McDonald's website, but advertisements for it appear frequently on the menu screens in the restaurant. The ads don't mention when the promotion ends, but will probably run until Christmas. The cashier brought the FPCs out but didn't hand the FPCs to me, since I redeemed them immediately after spending $50 on a gift card, so I don't know when the FPC expiration date is.

EDIT: This promotion is only available at participating McDonald's.

EDIT 2: Promotion will run from November 25 to December 24. Coupons expire on March 31, 2016. Coupons acquired in Ontario can only be redeemed at the McDonald's it was acquired from. Coupons acquired outside Ontario can be redeemed at any participating McDonald's excluding McDonald's in Ontario.
    This thread is currently associated with: McDonald's, Apple, MAC Cosmetics
    Last edited by My two Canadian cents; Thu, Dec 3rd, 2015 at 05:03 PM.
    couponlady and torontogal12 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

That's a good deal if you want to gift it or go often. Subway also had a poster advertising this same promotion.
    Ciel and sweetmomma like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Last week I was told there wasn't a coupon and the burger had to be redeemed at the same time the gift card was purchased. Not sure if it varies from store to store or if they were misinformed but that's what I was told. I wanted a coupon to redeem at a later date. They also said the offer will be available until Dec 23rd.
    Ciel and torontogal12 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ribeena View Post
    Last week I was told there wasn't a coupon and the burger had to be redeemed at the same time the gift card was purchased. Not sure if it varies from store to store or if they were misinformed but that's what I was told. I wanted a coupon to redeem at a later date. They also said the offer will be available until Dec 23rd.
    I checked out our local Mcdonalds for this promo today for DS's stocking and she knew nothing about it.
    Ciel likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    I checked out our local Mcdonalds for this promo today for DS's stocking and she knew nothing about it.
    It seems not all McDonald's are participating in this promotion.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

a mcdonalds in a walmart nearby have a cardboard standee about this offer. it'll be easier if you go to a store with one so there's no confusion.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This promo crops up every year... at least around Atlantic Canada.

Around here: you get a coupon for the free Big Mac/McChicken which is valid immediately and until March 31.

Oddly *MY* coupon says "excluding Ontario" -- so I'm guessing the offer and start/end dates may vary regionally. Ontario restaurants may be location specific.

I just took scans of the FRONT and BACK of the coupon, attached below.

Attachment 300055
    Last edited by FallenPixels; Sat, Dec 5th, 2015 at 07:24 AM. Reason: voided coupon

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The coupons in Ontario can only be redeemed at the McDonald's it was acquired from. An ad attached to an entrance at the McDonald's I went to states that this promotion will run from November 25 to December 24.

Name:  McD.jpg
Views: 648
Size:  29.6 KB
    torontogal12 likes this.

Thread Information