User Tag List

Like Tree15Likes
  • 7 Post By sirandrewr
  • 8 Post By innaor

Thread: 2 different transactions

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Last Friday I had two coupons that required two separate transactions which were Food & Snack and Candy & Snack. I have learned that you need to place the Food transaction first and then the Candy transaction second. We made the mistake of placing the Candy selection first which the cash register took as Food. When we tried the Food second it didn't go thru. I called SDM and the person stated that pop is classified as beverage not candy so the second transaction didn't go thru. The call was very frustrating and we didn't get the points.
    Hope this tip is useful for everyone in the future.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Silk, Decaf, online and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sirandrewr View Post
    Last Friday I had two coupons that required two separate transactions which were Food & Snack and Candy & Snack. I have learned that you need to place the Food transaction first and then the Candy transaction second. We made the mistake of placing the Candy selection first which the cash register took as Food. When we tried the Food second it didn't go thru. I called SDM and the person stated that pop is classified as beverage not candy so the second transaction didn't go thru. The call was very frustrating and we didn't get the points.
    Hope this tip is useful for everyone in the future.
    I simply wouldn't have those offers loaded at the same time because of overlap

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

Today I did some shopping. I had 3k on $10 food and snacks and 3 k on $30 on anything. I wasn't planning to spend $30 but I couldn't resist since I found Centrum vitamins at $4.99. So I first passed all my food items and then 5x$4.99 (minus 5x$4 coupons) and received both bonuses. A very happy dance.

Edit: coupon codes 16011 and 16632, 3K on $10 food is valid the whole week and 3k on $30 on everything is Monday only offer.
    Last edited by innaor; Tue, Feb 23rd, 2016 at 07:37 AM.

Thread Information