Like Tree18Likes
  • 9 Post By rockco
  • 1 Post By flemeth
  • 4 Post By Pointsman
  • 1 Post By torontogal12
  • 1 Post By rockco
  • 1 Post By Pointsman
  • 1 Post By rockco

Thread: Pay $1.33 (after $2 Coupon) case of Canada Dry Varieties 12x 355ml (Staples Sale)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Starting March 30th, Coke & Ginger Ale 12x 355ml on sale 3 for $10 (($3.33 / case) at Staples.

If you've located a store that carries the specially marked Ginger Ale products containing the $2 coupon, then get your case of Ginger Ale varieties for only $1.33 ($3.33 less $2 coupon)

Here's the details about the coupon:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411967-...2/#post6599353

Staples March 30th flyer
    http://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canada...ril-5/single/6
    This thread is currently associated with: Staples

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thanks again for bringing this deal to our attention
    rockco likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks, rockco ... I guess the 1st one ends up being $3.33, a decent price, then cut the coupon, and subsequent purchase would net to the $1.33 ?
    ... or do you carve that sucker right out of the 1st 12pack before heading to the cashier?
    Last edited by Pointsman; Wed, Mar 30th, 2016 at 08:27 AM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    Thanks, rockco ... I guess the 1st one ends up being $3.33, a decent price, then cut the coupon, and subsequent purchase would net to the $1.33 ?
    ... or do you carve that sucker right out of the 1st 12pack before heading to the cashier?
    You'd need to pay full price for the full one then leave the store and cut out the coupon for your next one
    rockco likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Coupon is good for select varieties only.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks, rockco ... I guess the 1st one ends up being $3.33, a decent price, then cut the coupon, and subsequent purchase would net to the $1.33 ? ... or do you carve that sucker right out of the 1st 12pack before heading to the cashier?
    All depends on the relationship you have with your store & the type of service offered. In speaking with Walmart CSM, she volunteered that I should pick up the 6 cases for PMing, and then clip & use the coupon during checkout. Our Walmart Superstore is flexible on their procedures, and strives for improved customer service. I would not pre-clip if I didn't have their consent.
    Pointsman likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    All depends on the relationship you have with your store & the type of service offered. In speaking with Walmart CSM, she volunteered that I should pick up the 6 cases for PMing, and then clip & use the coupon during checkout. Our Walmart Superstore is flexible on their procedures, and strives for improved customer service. I would not pre-clip if I didn't have their consent.
    Well I gotta say thanks for bringing this promo to my attention. I decided to simply bite the bullet and pay the $3.33 + tx for the first case (Diet Ginger Ale), Friday, then went back yesterday with my coupon and began what turned out to be a series of speed walks between the pop aisle, the express checkout, and my car in the parking lot, quite a ways from the store entrance; cut out the coupon; Repeat. I actually had the part time cashier in stitches as I returned again and again to price match the Staples price and present my $2.00 coupon, paying each time with a PC Gift Card I'd got using my points, so really Free, when it comes right down to it.
    Regardless, at less than 15cents a can its a heck of a deal.

One Question: has anyone seen the $2 promo on Coke, sprite, etc.? at my RCSS, they had em on Ginger ale, Green Tea, and Club Soda only.
    rockco likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

One Question: has anyone seen the $2 promo on Coke, sprite, etc.? at my RCSS, they had em on Ginger ale, Green Tea, and Club Soda only.
    Coke has a different promo; B1G1 cineplex admission, @tjthemanto has been great, and kept us up to date on this activity, check here:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/414302-...expiry-canada/
    Pointsman likes this.

Thread Information