User Tag List

Page 151 of 476 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 7130
Like Tree1958Likes

Thread: SuperPoints/Luckysearch, Search&Win, RewardLadder, SuperLuckyButton, + more - V.2

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Let's spread the love Looking to sign up?

Here are some folks who haven't had a new referral for a few days - help them out please.

Find these people's invites by clicking "jump to invite" OR by scrolling back up the thread and clicking the invites in their siggys. hopefully it's still available, if not come back and help someone else here.

• csaund21 - has a 50 point bonus invite (50 cents extra) sign up link, scroll back a page, hopefully it's still available, if not come back and help someone else here. Jump to her last post

• Ambitiousme1 - feeling lonely, help HIM (LOL - I guessed your gender based on the odds on SC about 8 gals to 2 guys; guessed wrong) out. Jump to her last post I think I added your name to one of these lists a couple of days ago - did it work? Let me know.

• Pick Me - (shameless self promotion -true - but I don't usually add me). It's been a while since new referral/friend feeling again Jump to end of this post

• Smurfete - new to the Superpoints, just scroll up a post or two and click her siggy

Maybe and Horndogg (the senior) - when did you have your last referral???? Did you have one yesterday?

Let me know if you're new ...

Anyone new who needs referrals to move up a level. Moving up levels gives you more "spins".

Last edited by Giving-Small; Thu, Jan 12th, 2012 at 05:28 PM.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Giving-small - you are awesome!!!

I'm a male by the way!! Do I really sound like a lady?!?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post

Here are some folks who haven't had a new referral for a few days - help them out please.

Find these people's invites by clicking "jump to invite" OR by scrolling back up the thread and clicking the invites in their siggys. hopefully it's still available, if not come back and help someone else here.

• csaund21 - has a 50 point bonus invite (50 cents extra) sign up link, scroll back a page, hopefully it's still available, if not come back and help someone else here. Jump to her last post

• Pick Me - (shameless self promotion -true - but I don't usually add me). It's been a while since new referral/friend feeling again Jump to end of this post

• Smurfete - new to the Superpoints, just scroll up a post or two and click her siggy

Maybe and Horndogg (the senior) - when did you have your last referral???? Did you have one yesterday?

Anyone new who needs referrals to move up a level. Moving up levels gives you more "spins".

Thats very nice of you. Its time these awesome people got some new referrals.

Eaned 32 points on the superlucky button today and got 10 points from my referrals so thanks. Every bit counts!
    Wanna get paid giftcards and Paypal cash? Join Swagbucks right now!
    Don't you want free giftcards, prizes and money just for clicking?
    I've earned $180! Join Superpoints today

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

17 points for me today...i havnt had a new referral in over a month

I have 13 friends, but only 2 are active on a mostly daily basis, and one who comes back here and there. The rest havnt done anything in months

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks kipper I see it now- weird I don't remember making a token says available.
    Thanks Giving-Small! yea we are in need of referrals

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I'd love a new referral, too . I don't have a single referral who is active. Makes it hard to wrack up any prizes
    So Happy Superpoints is back! Here is my referral link: https://www.superpoints.com/join/Rk42naGT0kdYrUFAhqiVOXpwHOo I'd love to have you on my team.
    Join Swagbucks using this code: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/MelissaW8 I have earned $60 worth of gift cards since December 2011!!

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

congrats to everyone on all of the new referrals.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

frugalkitty - is this a new kitty avatar??
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Yes I had my fur dyed I am now a blonde lol

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Here are some folks who haven't had a new referral for a while - help them out please.

• P&L's mom - - got a invite or invite code expired?

• Pick Me - (shameless self promotion -true - but I don't usually add me to these lists). It's been a while since new referral/friend feeling again To the end of this post

Let us know if you get a referral,
    so I can take you off for a couple of days and get more new people through.

Last edited by Giving-Small; Thu, Jan 12th, 2012 at 05:45 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Generally if you have a website like superpoints, you would make sure you have similar urls taken.... guess Superpoints didn't really think of that, lol

check out superpoints.ca
    Want another way to earn free amazon.ca or amazon.com gift certificates?? I average $15 a week!! You can even cash in for paypal without it "costing" you more points!! Click here to for my blog and ALL the info about Superpoints Make sure to comment for my referal incentives!!

Superpoints invite: http://superpoints.com/refer/Invitetoken Invitetoken

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaysmom View Post
    Generally if you have a website like superpoints, you would make sure you have similar urls taken.... guess Superpoints didn't really think of that, lol

check out superpoints.ca
    Why didn't *I* think of that, LOL! (It's a bit dishonest though...)
    Swagbucks: The original and still the best! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/01kipper

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Haha, that's what I was thinking - looks like it's working for them though $60 their first month - but I wonder if it violates any copyrights/etc? as they took the graphics directly off the superpoints.com page
    Last edited by Jaysmom; Thu, Jan 12th, 2012 at 06:50 PM.
    Want another way to earn free amazon.ca or amazon.com gift certificates?? I average $15 a week!! You can even cash in for paypal without it "costing" you more points!! Click here to for my blog and ALL the info about Superpoints Make sure to comment for my referal incentives!!

Superpoints invite: http://superpoints.com/refer/Invitetoken Invitetoken

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post

Here are some folks who haven't had a new referral for a while - help them out please.

• P&L's mom - - got a invite or invite code expired?

• Pick Me - (shameless self promotion -true - but I don't usually add me to these lists). It's been a while since new referral/friend feeling again To the end of this post

Let us know if you get a referral,
    so I can take you off for a couple of days and get more new people through.

Great job
    Free Amazon Gift Cards ,Paypal and Prizes
    Spins & Wins I Earned $5000.00 ++
    Canadian online shopping website that pays you Cash Back Rebates

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

Great day for me in Superpoints 109 point so far!! Yahoo!!! Thanks to all my great referrals!!!
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Thread Information