User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: SDM related questions

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I did not.. however my hubby has pretty much forbidden me to trade points anymore because he wants to save them. sooo looks like we'll be redeeming next year. haha.
    <3<3 My girls are my wold <3<3
    ALWAYS looking for Enfamil coupons good on Soy.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I save my points all year for the redemption. Totally worth saving and waiting.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    So, did anyone redeem this past weekend?

I didn't find a hard drive but I did get a DS XL, Canon Video Camera, Perfume Sampler and lots of other stuff.
    I swear I saw the hard drive in every SDM I went to (4-5 stores)...they were usually locked up in the higher glass cases with the Optoma projector and e readers. It may be better to buy on a non mega redemption anyhow....the prices were sooooo inflated just for the redemption.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I redeemed for the Play Station 3. I ended up just paying the tax so my OOP was 32.50 for a brand new, in the box PS3.

Next thing is building more points! I used the 2000BP coupon for Cover Girl at the 136 Princess St store and bought the 2 eye pencils and shapener in 1 package. It was priced at $6.49 but scanned as $4.49 and I had the $2 off coupon from last week at SDM. So I ended up getting the 2000 points for $2.29 plus tax (30cents). A very good price for 2000 points!

Always looking to maximize points and minimize cost and I am happy to share deals here.

Sorry Lola I have not noticed the external hard drive but I will definitely look for it for you at the downtown store.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

today is monday dec 12, i was downtown at shoppers (princess/bagot) they have 5 bags of huggies size 3 jean diapers marked down to $7!! i would have got them but they're too small for us anyway plus the $2 coupon that came out you can get them for $5!!!! (i have some extras if you need.) they are located on the diaper shelf

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Awesome thank you. My sister is REALLY REALLY looking for the denim ones, so I will let her know as well. I'm looking for any diapers, as with a baby on the way I can't be picky. But shes stocked and can afford to be picky now with her daughter being 8 monthes. Haha. Thanks so much!!
    <3<3 My girls are my wold <3<3
    ALWAYS looking for Enfamil coupons good on Soy.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi locals! I am trying to bring this section back to life! Any one get in on the 20X event this Saturday past? Going to do the next one this week (March 2 to 5)?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Last edited by dannygirl18; Tue, Feb 28th, 2012 at 12:34 AM.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Usually I'm a big SDM shoppers but lately I've stopped since I need to lower my stockpile before moving.

Hopefully I'll pick back up in the summer. Will post deals as I see them then.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I hear ya Lola. It is gonna be hard to find $75 worth of stuff this weekend, but I was thinking I would just get 5 of the Cottonelle which would cost $25 and then try to find another $50 from there. I am going to throw every coupon I can at this and hopefully reduce my OOP to about $50.

Trading Score
    30 (97%)

what is cottonelle on for?

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Has anyone been able to find any of the $3 Nexxus coupons in the area?

I've been to about 4 SDM's now and all the tear pads are empty. So sad! Especially since I know the 1 whole pad was taken in less than 1 day. I went in to get DD some supplies at night (no display/tearpad), then the next afternoon I went in to get my pictures that I ordered online and the display was up but the tearpad was empty.

Anyone have any luck? I buy the full size at SDM on bonus point days so I'd love to find some. I'm sure I can get some off trains or even from my sister in another city but it's sad that Kingston is now a coupon wasteland. Someone is taking EVERYTHING!

Trading Score
    30 (97%)

Lola I agree Kingston has became a coupon wasteland, I barely ever find any tear pads anymore, Before I really started using coupons tear pads were everywhere, I wish I could help you with some Nexxus coupons, I will keep you in mind if I find some

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I guess it's the same with everything: more demand = less supply.

When I first joined SC it seemed like there were more than enough coupons to go around, never an empty pad but with the increase in couponers there's been a drastic decrease in coupons.

I guess I just miss seeing coupons everywhere. I'm hopeful things will come full circle and that clearing tearpads will stop when the popularity of couponing dies down.

Trading Score
    30 (97%)

I hope when this coupon craze everything does die down and there will be tear pads galore, There is nothing better then finding a tear pad full that you have been looking for.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information