• 1 Post By cyn88canada
  • 1 Post By johnb56789
  • 1 Post By cyn88canada

Thread: FreshCo (Zone 1, ON, gta) July 27 - Aug 2

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Expired on: Thu, Aug 3rd, 2023
    Here comes the heat wave....ugh! Unfortunately, not a great sneak peek week because flyer guy was rushing in the torrential rains that lasted 5 minutes, and he sped off before giving me any good flyers. Feh. Anyway...I need more coffee...

Next: Metro, HH, CT, M&M, Healthy Planet, gotta go for a walk...
    Attached Images Attached Images                        
    This thread is currently associated with: FreshCo, M&M Meats, Metro
    Want to buy me a coffee? You can! But, you don't have to! In fact, I encourage you not to. ('Cuz postage is ridiculous). But, if you insist on it...well, you can drop a buck, or two, here: paypal.me/cyn88canada I emphasize, you do NOT have to -- a coffee icon tossed my way is gold. + =
    Illegitimi non carborundum!!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

@Cynn88canada, appreciate all the flyers, including soggy ones. You help people price match and save money and are an asset to this community of Smart Canucks!

Michelinas for $1.25. Remember back in the day, when you could use great coupons and get Michelinas for as low as $0.75?

Hey @freshco, hows about giving your 'members' some Michelinas for $0.25 each when you use your card? You can even limit it to 4 per customer. Just bring back to decent prices--some people are having trouble making ends meet.
    cyn88canada likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Hey, @ShwaGirl! (Here's hoping I got the "tag" right, this time. lol). Thank YOU for the many coffee icons, and the kind words. I am certainly in need of the boost!

I don't need any now, but I'm keeping my eye on the "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" and other margarine prices. Butter/margarine has been...kinda expensive(?)...since the pandemic, and I'm hoping for a downward trend in prices. The $1/pk is reasonable.

And...IF I were buying chips, I'd give the Compliments Kettle Chips a try because they're listed as 200g, whereas many other brands have undergone shrinkflation. Pity I'm on a diet for the next 10 million years. Ha! Pass me some ice cream...
    Shwa Girl likes this.
    Want to buy me a coffee? You can! But, you don't have to! In fact, I encourage you not to. ('Cuz postage is ridiculous). But, if you insist on it...well, you can drop a buck, or two, here: paypal.me/cyn88canada I emphasize, you do NOT have to -- a coffee icon tossed my way is gold. + =

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cyn88canada View Post
    Hey, @ShwaGirl! (Here's hoping I got the "tag" right, this time. lol). Thank YOU for the many coffee icons, and the kind words. I am certainly in need of the boost!

I don't need any now, but I'm keeping my eye on the "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" and other margarine prices. Butter/margarine has been...kinda expensive(?)...since the pandemic, and I'm hoping for a downward trend in prices. The $1/pk is reasonable.

And...IF I were buying chips, I'd give the Compliments Kettle Chips a try because they're listed as 200g, whereas many other brands have undergone shrinkflation. Pity I'm on a diet for the next 10 million years. Ha! Pass me some ice cream...
    Problem with the $1 ICBINB price is it is the new SMALLER size (212g). When it use to be $1.00 for the 454g size. So $2/424g now. Not a horrible price now a days but double what it use to be
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Problem with the $1 ICBINB price is it is the new SMALLER size (212g). When it use to be $1.00 for the 454g size. So $2/424g now. Not a horrible price now a days but double what it use to be
    Holy cr*p! I didn't even notice that! Ugh. Thanks for pointing it out! Er...my glasses are still broken, and I've patched them with tape, since my superglue solution failed...okay, okay, I'm just gonna go hide in my corner again, until the next round of flyers comes out...
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Thread Information