User Tag List

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Expired on: Mon, Aug 24th, 2009
    I am going to hold one final contest to get rid of my final coupons. (l have been saving the best for last!!!) There is how the contest is going to work:

You must NOMINATE someone from SC for this envelope full of coupons. Each SC member may only nominate ONE person per day. You must include why you are nominating them. The person with the most nominations win.

Ps. The nominated person must be willing to except the prize.

The contest closes on Wednesday May 6 @ 11:59pm.

Butt3rCooki3 and CentrallyCalm has offered to send an envelope full of coupons to the runner up of this contest, so there will be a first,second and third place winners!!! Thanks Butt3rCooki3 and CentralllyCalm!!!

Contest is now closed. The winners are CentrallyCalm, Lizzyurb, an Arch Dandy!!! Congrats to the winners and everyone else who nominated.

Winners
    #1CentrallyCalm
    #2Lizzyurb
    #3Arch Dandy
    This thread is currently associated with: Winners
    Last edited by barginshopper; Thu, May 7th, 2009 at 12:22 AM. Reason: New Info

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

I nominate Redmouse for all her hard work around this site as well as making those wonderful baskets for the employees at stores and mother's day!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I nominate lizzyurb because she is such a great and generous trader. She let me pick a lot of extra coupons to stack at LD. She knew that I was going to do this and donate some stuff to a women's shelter. She was a great help.

Trading Score
    422 (99%)

I nominate lizzyurb as she is the top train conductor around here and sends people coupons she knows they can use all the time, she is a great conductor, trader, passenger, and coupon diva....

Addicted to Smelly things FairyTails's Avatar
    Trading Score
    40 (100%)

I nominate Cenrally Calm for being such an amazing person, sending me a getwell card and a ton of extras.. There are many people I would nominate, I guess I will have to take turns daily

Trading Score
    215 (100%)

I nominate muffet,she gave me free dove coupons I really wanted!! shes amazing ROAK'er lol

others I will nominate daily

great thread!!
    Want free giftcards? Use Swagbucks Like Google and Earn Gift cards!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/SaiyenBlood

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I could not let this pass without nominating Centrally Calm. She has gone above and beyond mentoring me when I first joined SC. She has given lots of advice and has helped me more than she will ever know. I am amazed at all that she does, not only here but at home as well. I have posted questions and she takes time to pm me an answer with lots of helpful details and advice. Centrally Calm has been such a blessing to me and others. I love the opportunity to say Thank you and let others know how great she is, or in a lot of cases, remind others of how great she is.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I choose....Tommygun! for giving all the bonus codes ect for omni,chfi ect...

Trading Score
    131 (100%)

I nominate Mellyskater because she was kind enough to RAOK me some dove coupons =)

Will nominate others everyday!

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

I nominate scbpooh for giving me her Dove coupons when I asked her if she knew which store I could find some more in. She definitely didn't have to give me the ones she had but was super sweet to do so

Perfectly Provident makeupartist's Avatar
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I nominate Patty Smyth for the truly a one-of-a-kind amazing, fun loving person she is!
    Life's Little Instructions: Think big thoughts but cherish simple pleasures, never refuse homemade brownies, remember other people's birthdays, floss your teeth, return all things you borrow and leave everything a little better than you found it.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    487 (100%)

I nominate kaela such a generous and kind-hearted person! If you take a look at her trade rating list, you'll see all the feedbacks she got only for RAOK! And I'm 100% sure, that she has even more, just other people didn't add to her trade rating, just simply add to her reputation rating!

Trading Score
    324 (100%)

I nominate CentrallyCalm. She is an amazing lady. Very generous and very thoughtful in every sense, and a great person who listens and always makes time for someone.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I nominate KHOLMES as she has been very helpful and we have become friends through this site and she is also an excellent listener with good advice!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I nominate Arch Dandy for typing out all those flyer deals, among other posts. I think we all realized how valuable she is to our great site last week when it was "Panic Stations" for a day or so while she was under the weather and couldn't get those lists up. A great asset to SC for sure.

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information