User Tag List

Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Kitchener/Waterloo,Cambridge and neighbouring areas - Coupon Hunters & Local Deals.

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Has anyone in Kitchener been to the RCSS to see if the Sunlight Green Clean is on sale for 3.00 like most cities? Thanks

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Yeah I saw it at RCSS. That was a couple days ago. I don't know if they have any left.

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Would that be in London where you are from or in Kitchener where I am from and looking to purchase. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by barginshopper View Post
    Yeah I saw it at RCSS. That was a couple days ago. I don't know if they have any left.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

RCSS in Kitchener had them on for $3 when I was there a couple of days ago.

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Thanks so much I will be heading there in the morning then!

quote=tink42;1633761]RCSS in Kitchener had them on for $3 when I was there a couple of days ago.[/quote]

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by watergirl73 View Post
    Would that be in London where you are from or in Kitchener where I am from and looking to purchase. Thanks
    Actaully I am living in Kitchener now... So I was talking about the RCSS in Kitchener... But I could see how that could be confusing.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

FYI - The Shopper's Drug Mart in Conestoga Mall is moving locations - moving beside Zellers. As a result there are a lot of clearance items as they get ready to move.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Thanks tink42... I might go check that out tomorrow night.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tink42 View Post
    FYI - The Shopper's Drug Mart in Conestoga Mall is moving locations - moving beside Zellers. As a result there are a lot of clearance items as they get ready to move.
    thanks for the heads up - i still had to do my tele friend gig so i went tonight and they finally marked down their old spice christmas sets - marked down to 10.00 and with the coupon was 5.00 - still a bit more than i paid for the ladies sets (worked out to about 2.00) but nice sets none the less - would not have thought of going to conestoga mall shoppers if you hadn't posted

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Did they have many gift sets left as I have a few 5.00 coupons I wouldlike to use.... i should have checked while I was in town today....

Quote Originally Posted by francis71 View Post
    thanks for the heads up - i still had to do my tele friend gig so i went tonight and they finally marked down their old spice christmas sets - marked down to 10.00 and with the coupon was 5.00 - still a bit more than i paid for the ladies sets (worked out to about 2.00) but nice sets none the less - would not have thought of going to conestoga mall shoppers if you hadn't posted

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Did they have many gift sets left as I have a few 5.00 coupons I wouldlike to use.... i should have checked while I was in town today....
    I took the last two - I know last week the shoppers on albert street (near RIM) had quite a few of these but they were still marked at 19.99 - I don't know if the reductions at conestoga mall were because of the moving sale or just time to reduce -

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Thanks for letting me know. I have 4 5.00 off coupons to use and no where to use them. If anyone can let me know if you want to trade.

Quote Originally Posted by francis71 View Post
    I took the last two - I know last week the shoppers on albert street (near RIM) had quite a few of these but they were still marked at 19.99 - I don't know if the reductions at conestoga mall were because of the moving sale or just time to reduce -

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I am going to echo the SDM at conestoga mall sale, I picked up Stella Mccartney's sheer perfume for $31.50 originally $63 tonight. They had a lot on sale, drugstore foundations, benefit eyeshadow, some essie nail polish for $5, gosh makeup, some other perfumes on sale too, they had YSL Paris which I was thinking of getting it was $30ish too, but I opted for the stella instead, nice 100ml bottle for $31.50 pretty good. The other stuff didn't interest me, but definitely check it out.

Ps - conestoga mall is a pleasure to shop at now with the renovations, really nicely cleans up.

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

I've got a huge trade list if anyone is in need of anything check it out. I also have to add the campebells soup, extra large ziploc,pledge,Knorr, Kashi coupons I picked up tonight but will do in the am. I am looking to see if anyone has found the gatorade, doritos I believe spend 20.00 and send the MIR in for $20.00 in PC gift Cards. So far it looks like it was found on a Superbowl display at Fortinos so I wanted to see if anyone in the area has found it yet.

Thanks
    WG

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    53 (100%)

I've got a huge trade list if anyone is in need of anything check it out. I also have to add the campebells soup, extra large ziploc,pledge,Knorr, Kashi coupons I picked up tonight but will do in the am. I am looking to see if anyone has found the gatorade, doritos I believe spend 20.00 and send the MIR in for $20.00 in PC gift Cards. So far it looks like it was found on a Superbowl display at Fortinos so I wanted to see if anyone in the area has found it yet.

Thanks
    WG
    Zehrs conestoga mall has the 20.00 rebate nfl promotion

I also found 1.00 off new super size pringles at walmart fairview today and the buy two get one free coupon for 100 calorie snacks also at walmart -

.50 off kashi at zehrs glenridge
    and thanks to the coupon fairy at walmart in waterloo for the fancy feast medley coupon!

Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Thread Information