User Tag List

Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Kitchener/Waterloo,Cambridge and neighbouring areas - Coupon Hunters & Local Deals.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by waterwings View Post
    Hi!

I went on friday and got a mascara w/ the rebate on it! they are $16.99...what a great deal! thanks for the tip!
    You're welcome!! I've already tried it and I LOVE it. Have you tried it?
    Want FREE Gifts and gift cards each month!? Just search the web - so easy to use! Please join me on Swagbucks!
    If you need help or have any questions, please feel free to message me.

Trading Score
    119 (99%)

I did! I like it too! I have hidden it away in a secret spot...where my 2 year old will never find it!!! (i hope!)

Quote Originally Posted by pateyface View Post
    You're welcome!! I've already tried it and I LOVE it. Have you tried it?

Trading Score
    119 (99%)

Has anyone seen the Egg Creations coupons around town? I want to stock up on some from No Frills!!!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Has anyone seen the Egg Creations coupons around town? I want to stock up on some from No Frills!!!
    Nope I haven't. I've been looking too, but decided to trade with someone here for a lot who lives fairly close, so I should get them in time.
    Want FREE Gifts and gift cards each month!? Just search the web - so easy to use! Please join me on Swagbucks!
    If you need help or have any questions, please feel free to message me.

Trading Score
    119 (99%)

Zehrs in Pioneer Park Kitchener is rearranging their store. I gather to get rid of older or discontinued merchandise they have racks and shopping baskets of things marked down 50%. There are racks and shopping carts and the front of the store, and on an end cap at the back of the store there is 50% off stuff as well. It would be worth checking out if you are in the area!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I found a few Egg Creation coupons at Sobeys for 1.00 with no expiry date. The one on Highland Rd. right by the regular eggs.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    487 (100%)

I was Zehrs Stanley Park Mall, and found Microdermabrasion system (face refill) was marked 50% of regular price 26.99$, plus I used $5 in store coupon for Neutrogena...
    My Huge Enormous Wish List : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/nikyk/. (About Me.)

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

hey nikyk, I think I saw those at zellers too, but they looked all broken and nasty. Yours looks good

Trading Score
    119 (99%)

Does anyone know if the Loreal Everpure Products are on sale in this area? It is time for me to stock up and I have some $10 coupons to use. I have seen on other threads that people are finding them on sale in other places...if anyone sees them here please let me know...thanks!!!

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Does anyone know if the Loreal Everpure Products are on sale in this area? It is time for me to stock up and I have some $10 coupons to use. I have seen on other threads that people are finding them on sale in other places...if anyone sees them here please let me know...thanks!!!
    I've seen them for $5 at SDM for the trial set before, but it's not worth the hassle of arguing with the cashier for me, so I don't bother buying it, plus the coupon is for 3 full size products (unless you have the other coupon) so I don't try to use it any other way.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Has anyone found the Kraft coupons here? If so where? Thanks I would like to get some for the cheese whiz this week.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    487 (100%)

SDM at Fairview has lots of clearance stuff. Garnier, L'Oreal, Biore, etc. all are marked down to $10 and lower. I think there are lots of different coupons floating around that can be used to make this deal even better, so, if you're in need of skin care products, there are lots of good stuff to choose from.
    My Huge Enormous Wish List : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/nikyk/. (About Me.)

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    487 (100%)

OK, folks. It was for a while when I posted any info in this thread. But now I'd like to return this thread to the life again. To start with, SDM at Highland road has lots of clearance stuff, some pretty sweet deals to use with coupons: Perfect 10 Hair Color - $4.99 or Perfect 10 Hair Color bonus pack $6.99 - great deal to use with $5 wub 2 P&G. Also spotted Natural Instincts Hair Color, Almay bonus packs, Duo eyeliners, or lipsticks.

Trading Score
    344 (100%)

Too funny...I haven't looked at this thread for awhile myself and I did today and you are back....that must mean something...lol!!

I just moved from Ayr to Cambridge but I work in Kitchener so I love this thread and hope others in the area will continue to post here..

Great to have you back!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    487 (100%)

Thanks Taffy!
    Ok, we have some pretty sweet deals at the moment to use $5 and $9 Olay coupons:
    #1: Zehrs - Olay Ribbons body-wash 2/$6
    #2: Wal-Mart - Secret deodorant 1.87$
    #3: Wal-Mart - Venus Embrace razor bonus pack with free Secret Clinical Strength deodorant - $6 (Fairview Park Mall, clearance)
    #4: Wal-Mart - Venus Embrace razor cartridges 4 pack with bonus Satin Care shaving gel - $9 (Fairview Park Mall, clearance)

Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Thread Information