User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

"to each his own"

Good luck to those searching for tickets and congrats to those that got them

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank You For Posting Anyway

SWAGBUCKS: http://swagbucks.com/refer/osker85 WIN WITH ME!

Trading Score
    239 (100%)

So, I'm thinking of giving my tickets to my friend because she is able to go, and I'm not sure if DH and I are because he's in the military and might not get a leave pass in time to go. Because my name is written on the tickets, does that matter?? Will they ask her for ID when she gets there, and get denied??

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nadiabreckon View Post
    Because my name is written on the tickets, does that matter?? Will they ask her for ID when she gets there, and get denied??
    They could, but I highly doubt it. They usually scan the barcode and all they look for is an 'OK' on the screen.
    Last edited by travelgeek; Mon, Sep 14th, 2009 at 06:48 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had one person who wanted to trade with me but expected $ 80.00 worth of stuff for them

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_April View Post
    I don't see how trading the tickets would be selling them??

They are just giving them to someone who will use them and the person is offering to give them something in return if that's selling them, then we are selling coupons to?

I mean we didn't own the coupons in the first place so I think it's them same princaple.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

OMG all of the whiners who are jealous of people who got tickets need to get over it! if they want to sell them, trade them, burn them they can do whatever they want with them cause they now OWN THEM!! i can't believe all the bitter people on here. GET OVER IT!! so glad the game is tomorrow and this trading or not trading discussion will be over, it's really pathetic.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kate17
    surveylion- pays $5 per survey and referral!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sarasmom View Post
    OMG all of the whiners who are jealous of people who got tickets need to get over it! if they want to sell them, trade them, burn them they can do whatever they want with them cause they now OWN THEM!! i can't believe all the bitter people on here. GET OVER IT!! so glad the game is tomorrow and this trading or not trading discussion will be over, it's really pathetic.
    I couldn't agree more. I also see them as being hypocrites.

Trading Score
    239 (100%)

Agreed!! I got them because I thought we could go, but turns out DH can't get a leave pass from work...so I'm giving them to a friend who can attend... Whatever the other people want to do with their tickets is up to them... Let's let it go already...

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

+1

I don't see what the difference is between trading FPC's that people get in the mail (for nothing), and trading hockey game tickets
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What is the passwordto get the tickets, I can't figure it out!!call me DUMB!!!

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pittsteelers View Post
    What is the passwordto get the tickets, I can't figure it out!!call me DUMB!!!
    They aren't being offered at this moment right now ... you can go to the tailgate party and try your hand at getting a couple tickets, though.
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Obsessive Coupon Disorder
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nadiabreckon View Post
    So, I'm thinking of giving my tickets to my friend because she is able to go, and I'm not sure if DH and I are because he's in the military and might not get a leave pass in time to go. Because my name is written on the tickets, does that matter?? Will they ask her for ID when she gets there, and get denied??
    I thought the same thing, but I called yesterday and asked if it mattered that my husband and my FIL were going and not me, she said they put the name on by default for people who have to pick up their tickets from a ticketmaster location. She said if you've already printed them, then it doesn't matter that your name is on them. They don't check ID for the name on the ticket at the door, they only check ID when you're picking up your tickets from ticketmaster.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by babygonnermann View Post
    They aren't being offered at this moment right now ... you can go to the tailgate party and try your hand at getting a couple tickets, though.
    Where is the tailgate party.. i heard sloan is playing!! and what time does it start.. i hope i can get off work early to go to the tailgate party too lol
    Join Swagbucks Free amazon gift cards just for searching the net! Clickhere.
    TRADE LIST.... need to update sorry!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Steenibambini View Post
    I thought the same thing, but I called yesterday and asked if it mattered that my husband and my FIL were going and not me, she said they put the name on by default for people who have to pick up their tickets from a ticketmaster location. She said if you've already printed them, then it doesn't matter that your name is on them. They don't check ID for the name on the ticket at the door, they only check ID when you're picking up your tickets from ticketmaster.
    My parents bought e-tickets for a concert off kijiji.com and they had someone else's name on it.. they had no problems.
    Join Swagbucks Free amazon gift cards just for searching the net! Clickhere.
    TRADE LIST.... need to update sorry!

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CatWoman View Post
    Where is the tailgate party.. i heard sloan is playing!! and what time does it start.. i hope i can get off work early to go to the tailgate party too lol
    The Coca-Cola Zero Fans First Game returns this Wednesday, September 16th when your Leafs take on the Bruins in their first preseason game of the season!
    Join thousands of Leafs fans and cheer on your blue & white at the FREE tailgate party this Wednesday beginning at 4:00 p.m. outside of Gates 5 and 6 at Air Canada Centre, off of Bremner Blvd.

Here’s what you can look forward to:

• A live performance by Canadian band SLOAN
    • Over a hundred ticket giveaways to that night’s game
    • Interactive games and the Leafs replica dressing room
    • Free Leafs swag and free refreshing Coke Zero
    • Play ball hockey with Toronto Maple Leafs Alumni
    • PLUS the game will be broadcast live on our NEW outdoor video board
    So be sure to mark this FREE tailgate party in your calendars and come out and show your support!
    We look forward to seeing you there.
    Toronto Maple Leaf Hockey Club

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information