User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Expired
    I am wondering if anyone has heard of a change in policy? I just got back from LD in Langley and was told that you can only use a max of 2 coupons when you use a in store coupon or not. Mind you I was also told last night that I could only PM 1 item and do it 1 time per day!!! and today I was told that wasn't the case. Man I wish Patti was working today. Things are just so much easier when she works. I gott find out her shedual

Updated at bottom of thread
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs
    Last edited by harbie; Wed, Sep 23rd, 2009 at 04:59 PM.

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

I would call Head office and ask if this is something new or maybe making up their own rules. No where on the site does it say price match on one item or limit to the amount of coupons used.
    Don't forget to click the green up arrow if you like someones post!

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

That's what I thought. I think there are just some "coupon haters" out there

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by harbie View Post
    I am wondering if anyone has heard of a change in policy? I just got back from LD in Langley and was told that you can only use a max of 2 coupons when you use a in store coupon or not. Mind you I was also told last night that I could only PM 1 item and do it 1 time per day!!! and today I was told that wasn't the case. Man I wish Patti was working today. Things are just so much easier when she works. I gott find out her shedual
    I called LD customer service this morning regarding stacking. You can more than 2 coupons. I am going to try stacking next week at LD for my first time. If you have any questions, you should called LD customer service dept. They have the toll free number on their website.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lovesgreatdeals View Post
    I called LD customer service this morning regarding stacking. You can more than 2 coupons. I am going to try stacking next week at LD for my first time. If you have any questions, you should called LD customer service dept. They have the toll free number on their website.
    I have contacted them by email and was told they allow more than 2 coupons. I was just wondering if I missed something in the meantime. I almost feel like I have to contact them weekly and ask for verification on their poilcy cause then I could show the CS people the updated weekly emails for conformation. It just is driving me batty when you get 2 different employees and 2 very different "policy changes" within 2 days

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by harbie View Post
    Just another cashier making their own rules probably. I did a big stack (for me) on Friday and had no issues in fact the cashier asked me to watch her imput because she did not want to make a mistake and I'm glad she did as she made a couple and fixed them. A very pleasant experience for me, hopefully this will be clarified for all cashiers the make LD a pleasant shopping experience

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

The verdict is in. It's just dumb coupon hating employees. I just came from LD and my fave CS and told her all about my past 2 trips. She was furious. She tried to find an email that she had from HO stating to encourage coupons and stacking! Apparently she just got off the phone with another LD and was arguing about the same thing! Now she is going to fix this once and for all with the other CS people and cashiers!!! Yay!!!

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Yay for Patti!! (I'm assuming that was her) Maybe we can finally get all the cashiers on the same page

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by itsakeychain View Post
    Yay for Patti!! (I'm assuming that was her) Maybe we can finally get all the cashiers on the same page
    Yes it was! I even went back to give her an envie withsome stacks of some stuff and a FPC but she went home for the day

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

UPDATED! I just spoke with Patti and she told me that she went to the manager and asked what the real deal was with PMing and coupons. He told her that you can PM anything and as much as you want as long as it is not below their cost(which she said 99% of things aren't) and you can use as many coupons as you want as long with the usual rules. She then told me that she asked him to write it down and have it at CS and inform ALL the employees about this so there would be no more problems!. Yay Patti . I can't wait to shop on Thursday since that's when she said she'd be working

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Yah for Patti Thanks so much for getting things figured out Harbie! Hopefully everyone will be on the same page now

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

OMG somebody should update the North Delta Store. i was just there to PM the Gillette deoderant, well she would only PM the specific one in the picture, "store policy" she says. So she calls WM and they are out of the "wild rain" scent but have arctic ice and whatever....BUT Darlene at CS refuses to do it coz it's not in the picture. Left LD with nothing. Not worth shopping at LD if I have to deal with anti-coupon cashiers

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Long time reader, first time poster

Having 2 kids, I frequent LD to stack coupons for just about everything and anything! On my most recent visit, I was advised by the agent working at Customer Service desk that LD no longer accepts coupons printed off the internet that show a value of more then 2$... The manager was not in, and I have tried to reach him several times by phone with no luck Has anyone else encountered this problem? Is this a legit policy change?

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Super Mel View Post
    Long time reader, first time poster

Having 2 kids, I frequent LD to stack coupons for just about everything and anything! On my most recent visit, I was advised by the agent working at Customer Service desk that LD no longer accepts coupons printed off the internet that show a value of more then 2$... The manager was not in, and I have tried to reach him several times by phone with no luck Has anyone else encountered this problem? Is this a legit policy change?
    Yes that's true. I did speak with the manager at the time(awhile back) and he said that it is up to their(managers) descression as to if they will accept anything higher.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

BTW Welcome to SC Mel

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information