User Tag List

Trading Score
    49 (100%)

Expired
    funny thing...we were at the Oakville SWM and I asked my mom if she would use the Jaimeson Vitamin E lotion...we didn't have a coupon on hand...she said..."it's ok"...and bought some other Jamieson 60% item...got home, ate...saw the post about getting the Jaimeson Vitamin E lotion for $1 after 60% off and using the on-line coupon...

http://www.jamiesonvitamins.com/en/p...pID=85#coupons

so...I picked my mom up at 11pm (baby and DH already in bed sleeping)...to get to the Heartland SWM before midnight...none...but got some vitamin C with coupon...only $0.51...

But, before we entered the SWM, I noticed at the door as we entered...they had a FUN-raiser for Children's Miracle Network for $3...got a box with called "Teacher Appreciation"...noticed lots of name-brands on the box...before we left...I opened the box like a little kid opening a loot bag!

Spent $3...but got:
    -B-Zone magazine (for kids)-no coupons, but there are many contests for kids
    -Earthrangers.com, Crayola, Expoclick markers advertisements
    -Hilroy Number Flash and Print Cards, write-on/wipe-off surfaces with erasable marker
    -pocketsized Kleenex
    -large Crayola Dry-Erase Marker (x2)
    -20g Elmers Glue stick
    -Expo dry erase marker
    -$2 Sunchips WUB2 240g multigrain chips (exp Nov/7/09)
    -$2 on any one webber naturals or Sunkist Vitamin supplements (exp Jun/30/10)
    -$3 WUB2 Nestle 20 count Snack Size bags
    -$1.50 WUB1 Quaker Instant Oatmeal (all flavours/varieties)

So...before leaving...I bought another one for the DH...didn't get the Jaimeson Vitamin E lotion for $1...but the box was worth the $3 ($8.50 in coupons plus lots of goodies) and it went to charity!...so I guess I still won!
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess
    Last edited by MaricrisMas; Thu, Sep 24th, 2009 at 12:28 AM. Reason: spelling

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Great find!

Thread Information