User Tag List

Page 258 of 450 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 308 358 ... LastLast
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

momof5boys
    Trading Score
    509 (100%)

I've had mail go missing when I posted from the postal box down the road. I've also seen this postal box vandalized (turned over). From then on, I always mail from the post office in SDM in town and never have a problem....

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by crispiecreme View Post
    Don't worry! Just look at the adam levine picture in your profile. He makes all my worries go away ....*sigh*.... Such a beautiful man, he is!!!!! LOL.
    LOL That's why I put him in my profile - if I'm a little stressed, a quick peek at my profile makes my troubles go away.

Quote Originally Posted by DianneS View Post
    I always mail from SDM and I don't seem to have trouble with slow envies. Knock on wood!!
    To be honest, I sometimes think our processing plant here as a whole takes a while to get out. I sent out some photos to Hamilton for family not too long ago and they took almost 3 weeks to get there! And I mailed from a red box. I think right now it's really hit or miss in this area...at least so far that I notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunamoth View Post
    Lol I would agree but my husband keeps looking over my shoulder at the computer
    LOL Luna, just blame me. "Oh, this silly girl has this on her profile - I can't turn it off!"
    "Call it magic, call it true/I call it magic when I'm with you" - Coldplay, Magic

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

CP is really messed up.
    I did a trade with someone in mississauga as well.
    she mailed hers out wednesday morning, i mailed hers out thursday morning.
    She received mine friday morning and i havent received hers!

wtf lol

Trading Score
    137 (98%)

Okay guys I have a question!
    Now, I know from so much experience lately my mail has been terrible going in and out (yet again some are totally fine?) so I will give this some more time but the only thing that worries me is the person I traded with hasn't logged on since 0ct 29th lol. It's been a month since I've gotten my end (but like I said I will still wait, because I've had mail take that long, darn CP!) but the only thing thats making me wonder is like I said she hasn't logged on in a long time and shes only 2 hrs away. How long should I wait?

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

You got your end of the trade? what are you waiting for?
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

has anyone heard from kyriakos in the past week? She has not been online since Nov 14th and I am trying to get into contact with her about our trade.
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/29636...6361680429066/
    Join Calgary Coupon Stacking Club Face Book page, for great info all about stacking your savings back into your pockets.

Trading Score
    137 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by momof5boys View Post
    I've had mail go missing when I posted from the postal box down the road. I've also seen this postal box vandalized (turned over). From then on, I always mail from the post office in SDM in town and never have a problem....
    I had an envie returned one time and it was completely water damaged!! I had put it in a mail BOX and it seems someone must have thrown a bunch of water into it and ruined the mail. Such a let down

Junior Canuck michellederek@shaw.ca's Avatar
    Trading Score
    309 (100%)

I think we need a new thread "Problems with CP" as this sorta has gone down that road.
    Shhh.... I am saving money.

RRLF: Movie snack FPC's, Nestea powder drink crystals, coke classic cans

Banned
    Sexy Saskatoon (originally from Rider Regina)
    Trading Score
    126 (93%)

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I think we need a new thread "Problems with CP" as this sorta has gone down that road.
    ! concur, Michelle!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Ok, so I am just wondering how long I should wait before blacklisting a train rider, giving up, and assuming my train has been highjacked?
    ~*Happy Holidays!!!!*~
    Earn points for free gifts!
    Swagbucks:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mamacaralmm
    Superpoints:http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/f10ljd

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by minouchefreedom View Post
    has anyone heard from kyriakos in the past week? She has not been online since Nov 14th and I am trying to get into contact with her about our trade.

Last I spoke to them was Nov. 11th because I haven't received my end of a trade yet and was wondering if they got theirs. They said they did the previous day and left me fb right after replying to my PM. I was going ... well still will be ... pm'ing them today as I was hoping it would have been in today's mail and to keep in touch with them. This will be my 2nd pm as follow up to let them know it hasn't come in ... but they are not really touching base with me to see ... maybe busy ... as you say last log in was Nov.14th. I was giving them some extra time as it was coming from outside of my province .... but I also just recently did a trade where the SC'r was in the same area as kyriakos and I got it with in a weeks time.? Could just be the wonderful powers of CP... who knows.

How long have you been waiting on your end? Our trade deal was made final as of Sat. Oct. 29th ... so mail day we will say should have been Mon.Oct.31st. I am planning on waiting out the month then seeing if we can fix it and move from there.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Has anyone heard from icebthprincess and camrosemommy in the past week?

Trying to get in touch :
    icebthprincess : since 4th November : PM'ed, posted in thread and left msg. in visitor's column as well---no response

camrosemommy : since 1 week---PM'ed her---no response...

Both of them are last riders of my Traditional train 10 and 11 respectively....

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by minouchefreedom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amommy View Post
    Last I spoke to them was Nov. 11th because I haven't received my end of a trade yet and was wondering if they got theirs. They said they did the previous day and left me fb right after replying to my PM. I was going ... well still will be ... pm'ing them today as I was hoping it would have been in today's mail and to keep in touch with them. This will be my 2nd pm as follow up to let them know it hasn't come in ... but they are not really touching base with me to see ... maybe busy ... as you say last log in was Nov.14th. I was giving them some extra time as it was coming from outside of my province .... but I also just recently did a trade where the SC'r was in the same area as kyriakos and I got it with in a weeks time.? Could just be the wonderful powers of CP... who knows.

How long have you been waiting on your end? Our trade deal was made final as of Sat. Oct. 29th ... so mail day we will say should have been Mon.Oct.31st. I am planning on waiting out the month then seeing if we can fix it and move from there.

I sent my side of trade to kyriakos on Nov 10. And I am still waiting for hers to come. I hope everything is fine.

Trading Score
    100 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanrio View Post

I sent my side of trade to kyriakos on Nov 10. And I am still waiting for hers to come. I hope everything is fine.
    I am waiting for a 8$ gift card from Kyriakos. Has been just a few days shy of a MONTH!!! Im getting kinda freaked out!

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

Did a code trade with someone that started a week agao.After several PMs back and forth we agreed on a deal and I said I would post once they PMed me the codes becausse they have just a 10(half from a train) trade rating I was not posting $55 in coupons to them first.They PMed me half the codes and said I would not get the rest till they received there end.This is not what I agreed to so I did not use the codes and PMed them back. Every code trade I have done the trader has PMed the codes first and this is especially so with a new trader.So now I sit and wait for them to log on again to read there messages for a trade that started over a week ago!!!
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Thread Information