User Tag List

Page 261 of 450 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 259 260 261 262 263 271 311 361 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    100 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by minouchefreedom View Post
    SC members waiting for trades from Kyriakos
    please pm me the amount you are waiting for and I will add it on here.

Minouchefreedom - $ 25.00 Superstore GC from Oct 22
    CouponasaurusRex - 8.00 GC from nearly month ago.
    Luisa 101 - $ 15.00 SDM GC
    Saradouce - GC ?
    Juliep Coupons - $ 5.00 SMD GC
    Kittyboots $ 10.00 GC

(Sanrio mailed a trade Nov 10th still early to receive it)

Amommy - 5 x p stamps and $5.00 in cpns trade.

Reading this makes me very uneasy. I really hope that she is OK. I hope we all hear from her very soon.

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KrazE View Post
    I am also noticing that getting train riders to follow the rules has become more difficult, the two biggest issues are
    a) Posting the in/out amounts & dates (or even posting at all)
    b) Providing feedback when you have received the train without having to be asked multiple times

The other one is the coupons itself - not following the multiples of coupons request & adding a number of the same coupons to the envelope without checking to make sure that there aren't already multiples of that same one.
    =/ I have chosen a few times to not leave feedback being the 1st rider for a reason. If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. Feedback is optional, so if they choose to not leave it, there's not much that can be done.

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

Why are traders holding pins ransom till they get there end with seasoned traders like me?? I have don't almost 800 trades with a perfect record!!!! This is the second trader this week that has done this to me. Kinda a pain when you have to login to a site sereral times to enter pins because you do not get them in one lump because they do not trust you to send your end. Bad practice IMO and these traders are only making themselves look bad. As for the new trader from the last week who has not bothered to log on to see that YES I do mind that they held half the pins the trade is off. I never used the pins they PMed me and will not be posting the envy that has been sitting on my counter for the past week. Also sad that traders can not complete a trade in a few days. IMO waiting days between PMs also very rude!!
    Last edited by ccmp1974; Thu, Nov 24th, 2011 at 06:08 AM.
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by seventhwave View Post
    =/ I have chosen a few times to not leave feedback being the 1st rider for a reason. If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. Feedback is optional, so if they choose to not leave it, there's not much that can be done.
    Do you do that on trains that say feedback is mandatory ?

Friends don't let friends trade at max value

MY WISHLIST
    RRLF 2014 -> RENEE'S !!! Lactantia butter, Marc Angelo, Casa di Mama

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    235 (100%)

Rating trains is different IMO...

As a rider, you rate the conductor based on how well the train was run...were you kept up to date? Was there an instruction sheet, or clear instructions posted? Did you have the next rider's addy in a timely fashion? You don't rate base on the coupons in the envie; what you may think is junk could be gold to someone else.

As a conductor, you rate based on how well the rules were followed. Did the rider post in the thread/PM as required in the rules. Was the BP correct? Was the rules of the train followed? Did the train return to you?

But...given how people react when anything but a positive is given, and the seemingly overwelming view that 'if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all' view, the trade rating system here doesn't work...means very little.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    150 (100%)

I am also waiting for 2 gift cards from Kyriakos. Pm'd but no response yet. I sent half of my trade about 4 weeks ago. After reading all of these posts, I feel very uneasy about this!

Somewhere between Sherbrooke and Montréal
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Mailed my end on nov2.
    Received on nov5.
    No news since the 12th.
    Waiting for 5$ for HV coupons. A very big envy, she was asking for a big trade in order to complete it. 10 Pizzapocket, 10 Healthy Choice, 3 3$HH, and a few others.
    Disapointing

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Re: Kyriakos...

Hopefully I won't make traders "wary" of me for saying this... I just had a thought... maybe she's been "Occupying Wall Street" in Montreal ? Doubt she'd have internet access there

Friends don't let friends trade at max value

MY WISHLIST
    RRLF 2014 -> RENEE'S !!! Lactantia butter, Marc Angelo, Casa di Mama

Somewhere between Sherbrooke and Montréal
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tbites View Post
    Re: Kyriakos...

Hopefully I won't make traders "wary" of me for saying this... I just had a thought... maybe she's been "Occupying Wall Street" in Montreal ? Doubt she'd have internet access there
    XD ... (still laughing)...

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ccmp1974 View Post
    Why are traders holding pins ransom till they get there end with seasoned traders like me?? I have don't almost 800 trades with a perfect record!!!! This is the second trader this week that has done this to me. Kinda a pain when you have to login to a site sereral times to enter pins because you do not get them in one lump because they do not trust you to send your end. Bad practice IMO and these traders are only making themselves look bad. As for the new trader from the last week who has not bothered to log on to see that YES I do mind that they held half the pins the trade is off. I never used the pins they PMed me and will not be posting the envy that has been sitting on my counter for the past week. Also sad that traders can not complete a trade in a few days. IMO waiting days between PMs also very rude!!
    Unfortunately if you read back a few pages quite a few people are having problems with people that have a great track record. Everyone is entitled to protect their end of the trade. I think sending half the pins is a fair deal and then receiving the second half when your end is received? That is how I have done it in the past. I have traded 80-100 pins at a time and it takes a little while to type those all out! lol

As for not using the pins however, you could be shooting yourself in the foot with that if you have already agreed to the trade for pins for coupons, they could turn around and say that yes you DID use them because they have a pm showing that they sent them to you.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Littlebean

Has been pming newbies offering $25 worth of coupons for $10.

This is completely unacceptable and taking advantage of newbies.

If she pms you offering this type of trade please private message me. If she continues to do this she will be banned from trading. This is not what Sc is about.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    Littlebean

If she pms you offering this type of trade please private message me. If she continues to do this she will be banned from trading. This is not what Sc is about.
    She/he also reads through the train threads, looks at the WLs, and send messages to riders wanting to trade. I find it annoying.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Littlebean

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    She/he also reads through the train threads, looks at the WLs, and send messages to riders wanting to trade. I find it annoying.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

I am sitting here and shaking my head............. There are many reasons that a trader cannot or does not complete a trade within a certain time.
    2 weeks ago, I terminated a pending trade with a rider from one of my trains...... because I had red s waving at me, from her wording in a message to me about the trade we were working upon. Ironically her envelope was already packed with over $100.00 in cpns from her wish list, about $80 more than she was waiting for, but never gave me a chance to tell her about. Her impatience with me was her own downfall.

Anyone who has traded with me knows that sometimes I am a tad bit scatterbrained
    ( translated overwhelmed with lifes challenges) and end up getting my envelopes out later than planned....but they always receive the trades from me............ and my envelopes always have extras in them........that is just how I am..lol!!

Back in June, had 16 train envelopes go sideways with the mail strike......... so I stopped doing those now........really cant stand the though of having issues with trains again.

Here I sit once again, wondering what has happened to my $25.00 GC and really am very dissapointed with not knowing whats going on!!!!
    Last edited by minouchefreedom; Thu, Nov 24th, 2011 at 05:28 PM.
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/29636...6361680429066/
    Join Calgary Coupon Stacking Club Face Book page, for great info all about stacking your savings back into your pockets.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Littlebean

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    I recall a user named ChefSteph posting a baggy, or mutiples (I forget) asking for $10 as well; We should have a sticky with the title "No trades for cash"

Thread Information