User Tag List

Page 33 of 450 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Couponing Princess!
    Trading Score
    284 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cmoody8107 View Post
    lol - two different Sc'ers are being menioned and I thin kthe replies are getting mixed up.

NV_Jenn hosted a VWT and is missing with enveryones envies
    Lachubear was on 2 VWT (that I now of) one was sent home without her coupons & one is still awaiting her coupons.
    Yeah, I was talking about nv_jenn… who I think is the same person that Amberlab is trying to track down… and who poohrules mentioned was the person involved in an accident.

Hopefully she's fine and someone hears from her soon.
    Add me on twitter and I'll add you back! Just mention you are from SC!

@hoppmichelle

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

I did a trade with a trader for a $10 PC GC and after a month of no show PMed.She asked me to wait a few more days and sure enough the trade arrived.It was a PC GC but one purchased off the shelf and not from a promo like she had said.No big deal I left a positive trade rating and moved on.Now I just did another trade with her and after 3 weeks and no envy PMed her and again she asked me to wait a few days before sending a replacement.I am starting to wonder if she is waiting till she is "reminded" about the trade to send her end??? Has anyone else had a similar experience??
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Trading Score
    355 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ccmp1974 View Post
    I did a trade with a trader for a $10 PC GC and after a month of no show PMed.She asked me to wait a few more days and sure enough the trade arrived.It was a PC GC but one purchased off the shelf and not from a promo like she had said.No big deal I left a positive trade rating and moved on.Now I just did another trade with her and after 3 weeks and no envy PMed her and again she asked me to wait a few days before sending a replacement.I am starting to wonder if she is waiting till she is "reminded" about the trade to send her end??? Has anyone else had a similar experience??

I have had alot of trades in which I have sent my side of the trade out,and eventually got theres,but not when I should of.I know they sent them after mine arrived,which was not what was agree on.When I send out my trades,I send out usually same day,or next day,unless something comes up,but I would tell them about the delay.I dont think its fair to do this,unless it was agree on,and I do still give a positive feedback ,because it does arrive,but it make me think twice if I want to trade with them again in the future,but thats just me.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    152 (100%)

ok someone answer this question for me please, cause I am livid...
    I did a 10pk book of stamps trade with someone on here , i sent the stamps...I just got the envelope last night, and I am fuming because it's basically what one would call a "garbage" envie...things like nicotine replacement gum, lots of hair dye, household cleaning stuff, not to mention 3xcoupons that expired MARCH 31st, one that expired in 2009, and more than 1/3rd of them expire April 30th...it is April 17th today....am I supposed to be expected to use all my coupons in 2 weeks?? I am really upset..do I try and contact the person I traded with, or do I leave negative or neutral feedback, or what??I feel like just shipping them all back to this trader and telling them to keep it..now I am out a book of stamps...the least they could have done is at least look at my wishlist to get ideas on what type of things I need, not just send me garbage...in over 1 year of doing trades, I have never been upset EVER til now, and I know it's just coupons, but geez, if someone bought coupons from ME, I would give them a variety, mostly food(which this definately was not, maybe 1/4 of it was ) and I would make sure I gave stuff that at least expired at the end of May in the least, if it's already April..

Couponing Princess!
    Trading Score
    284 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Litesandsirens911 View Post
    I did a 10pk book of stamps trade with someone on here , i sent the stamps...I just got the envelope last night, and I am fuming because it's basically what one would call a "garbage" envie...things like nicotine replacement gum, lots of hair dye, household cleaning stuff, not to mention 3xcoupons that expired MARCH 31st, one that expired in 2009, and more than 1/3rd of them expire April 30th...it is April 17th today....am I supposed to be expected to use all my coupons in 2 weeks?? I am really upset..do I try and contact the person I traded with, or do I leave negative or neutral feedback, or what??I feel like just shipping them all back to this trader and telling them to keep it..now I am out a book of stamps...the least they could have done is at least look at my wishlist to get ideas on what type of things I need, not just send me garbage...in over 1 year of doing trades, I have never been upset EVER til now, and I know it's just coupons, but geez, if someone bought coupons from ME, I would give them a variety, mostly food(which this definately was not, maybe 1/4 of it was ) and I would make sure I gave stuff that at least expired at the end of May in the least, if it's already April..
    Wow. What was the agreed terms of the trade? What were they supposed to send you?
    Add me on twitter and I'll add you back! Just mention you are from SC!

@hoppmichelle

Trading Score
    68 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by Litesandsirens911 View Post
    I guess it all depends on what was expected in their envelope...was it just a mixed envie or was there a list or did they set an expectation for something you didn't get? I've learnt that without very clear and specific expectations some people will cut corners when they can. If the trade was for an envie of $x of assorted coupons- then thats what you got. You would have to give a positive rating. Still,I'm sorry to hear about this- it is frusterating to deal with.

Trading Score
    12 (93%)

omg who did that? I'm new and I was thinking about buying a bunch of coupons I don't want to deal with the wrong person

Trading Score
    324 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Doodlebug View Post
    I understand receiving the neutral rating for the envie not being received, but wondering about another negative rating when i never received the train?
    I haven't had any other issues with missing trains. Wasn't sure where to ask the questions, so if this is not the appropriate place, please let meknow.
    Thanks
    You received neutral ratings for BOTH trains.
    I'm not sure someone else would have given two neutral feedbacks, or given that two trains were lost to the same passengers perhaps the second feedback would have been a negative one?

I asked for help, got none, so did what I thought was appropriate given the circumstances.

Trading Score
    324 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezzeebelle View Post
    I know the conductor and agree she is a good conductor..I also ride her trains....I was in a situation where I did not recieve a train...where it was lost who knows...but the conductor didn't loose it....so rather than recieve a neut rating I offered to replace the train and sent it off to the next rider and all was good and I recieved a pos rating instead.....so that is also an option I realize you may feel you didn't loose the train but the conductor may feel that way also......maybe something can be worked out....hope all works out for you
    Agreed.

In this situation I was never personally contacted by the rider.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    115 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by soapydune View Post
    You received neutral ratings for BOTH trains.
    I'm not sure someone else would have given two neutral feedbacks, or given that two trains were lost to the same passengers perhaps the second feedback would have been a negative one?

I asked for help, got none, so did what I thought was appropriate given the circumstances.
    I am still new at this, and don't know what to do in those sutuations. As this has never happened to me before.
    Don't get me wrong, i am not angry with you. I am just trying to figure this all out. As i don't want to be thought of one of the delinquents or scammers on SC.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Doodlebug View Post
    I am still new at this, and don't know what to do in those sutuations. As this has never happened to me before.
    Don't get me wrong, i am not angry with you. I am just trying to figure this all out. As i don't want to be thought of one of the delinquents or scammers on SC.
    I think given the circumstances no one is thinking you are a
    scammer...sometimes things do just get lost and no one really knows why...perhaps the peep is related to the guy that steals one sock everytime you do laundry leaving you with an odd sock bin somewhere out there is a large lost train bin

Trading Score
    187 (98%)

To the members of my vwt

First of all I apologize to each and every one of you. I received all of your envies and never ended up mailing them out due to personal issues which I won't get into on here as I don't want anyones sympathy nor do I expect it. I am going through my messages as we speak and I am going to message each one of you to get things straightened out and your envies mailed out to you.

I do apologize again and please look for a pm from me.

Jenn

http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=150767
    *** PLEASE click my referral link ***

Trading Score
    187 (98%)

I tried to post something but it isn't showing up........... I may be blocked

Trading Score
    187 (98%)

Ok, the last one showed up so I will try again....

TO THE RIDERS OF MY FIRST VWT

I want to apologize to ALL of you for my mistakes. I received everyones envie and that was not an issue. The lies within myself. I have been going through some hard times which doesn't excuse anything and that is why I won't go into any details.

I have pm'd each one of you to try and fix my mistakes and hopefully be accepted back on this forum after I prove myself to be a great trader as I once was.

Please check your inbox for a message from me and accept my apologies so I can fix it all.

Jenn

Trading Score
    324 (100%)

Anyone hear from frugalmaniac?

Page 33 of 450 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread Information