User Tag List

Page 81 of 450 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by caring View Post
    If you wish I could add your name to the list on this thread.......jk

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by army_girl29 View Post
    When is the list dealt with? I have been waiting for at least a month if not longer. Could I not have been e-mailed to get confirmation?
    I've been waiting... since Sept 2009. Yes, 2009. Have received absolutely NOTHING! Keep being told I'm on the list, it'll come... so here is to hoping. hehe

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (96%)

can u add me to the list, i sent 3 pm since last year and nothing.

Trading Score
    233 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessM View Post
    can u add me to the list, i sent 3 pm since last year and nothing.
    PrincessM, you don't want to be on the naughty list This is a blacklist where we have cheaters and scammers.

Amberlab manages the nice list; please pm her and she will send you your gifts

Trading Score
    355 (100%)

A couple of weeks ago i pm'd a trader who had some coupons posted .They were a newbie ,with no trade rating,who also stated they would have no problem sending theres out first.I have not received there coupons.I went to there thread,and after we had made an agreement on a trade,they posted there trade list was off limits? until further notice.This was posted AFTER our trade.I don't care about the trade,as I have not sent my trade out to this person.I have PM this member,gotten no reply,and they have been active on here multiple times.I am only posting because I have these coupons here pending in a trade.These are very HV/FPC,in which i could have traded already,or used in my last train for my riders.Some of them expire Jan 31,so I dont want to wait to hear back ,I am putting them back on my trade list.I did my part,and PM with no response,so what else can I do?

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

I was wondering if anyone has heard from a user named dramacita? She has not been on since Dec. 1 and a train of mine was sent to her in November. She has not responded to my pm's. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by army_girl29 View Post
    Different topic - I have been a member for quite some time and have pm'd the appropriate people to get the magnet and GC's but have heard nothing, is this common? I even e-mailed Boo but heard nothing. I was really hoping to get these before the holidays but now am thinking it may not happen. Thanks, I guess I am just fustrated.
    In the same boat as you .

I don't think SC has the budget to mail the GC's .. I am also owed $ 7.50 ( $ 2.50 + $ 5.00 ) ...had sent a PM , but no response .

I had suggested that they should stop advertising that they ( new members ) will get the GC's for posting X- number of posts/deals ( valuable post not just drivel) untill & unless all the previous back logs have been cleared so that more & more people don't keep on waiting .

There are some people waiting since 2009 for the GC's ..clearing them up should be a priority before promising GC's to new people .

I totally understand that SC might not have the budget , but in that case they should atleast let people know , so that they won't wait for it .

If SC tells me that NO ..you won't be getting anything since we can't afford it , I would be totally cool with it & would just forget it ..but not responding / replying is the frustrating part
    Last edited by tjthemanto; Mon, Dec 20th, 2010 at 05:05 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BOO111 View Post
    A couple of weeks ago i pm'd a trader who had some coupons posted .They were a newbie ,with no trade rating,who also stated they would have no problem sending theres out first.I have not received there coupons.I went to there thread,and after we had made an agreement on a trade,they posted there trade list was off limits? until further notice.This was posted AFTER our trade.I don't care about the trade,as I have not sent my trade out to this person.I have PM this member,gotten no reply,and they have been active on here multiple times.I am only posting because I have these coupons here pending in a trade.These are very HV/FPC,in which i could have traded already,or used in my last train for my riders.Some of them expire Jan 31,so I dont want to wait to hear back ,I am putting them back on my trade list.I did my part,and PM with no response,so what else can I do?
    I think leave them a neutral rating ..since you are not out of anything but it did mess up things for you as you could have traded with someone else .

If they were not interested they shouldn't have lead you on & wasted your time & then backed out at the last minute , leaving you hanging ...they could have atleast apologized & informed you immediately when they changed their mind ..this would have given you more time to trade elsewhere instead of keeping the coupons reserved/pending for them .

Trading Score
    324 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tink30 View Post
    I was wondering if anyone has heard from a user named dramacita? She has not been on since Dec. 1 and a train of mine was sent to her in November. She has not responded to my pm's. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Same here, she has one of my trains and has never yet reported it.

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Thanks soapydune, I have had someone else pm me as well that has not heard from her. This was my first time conducting some trains and I think 2 of them are now lost.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tink30 View Post
    Thanks soapydune, I have had someone else pm me as well that has not heard from her. This was my first time conducting some trains and I think 2 of them are now lost.
    Just a thought. I've been reading about a lot of trains that go off the rails when someone disappears from SC and the conductor is left with no way to contact them. Would it be a good idea to have all passengers provide their email address to the conductor so they can be contacted even if they're not on SC? Might not help, but it couldn't hurt.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Well, by default PMs go to the persons email so they are ignoring them or have turned off notifications
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    185 (100%)

Same here. Dramacita was on one of my trains and never mailed out her coupons for the train, which held up the train. I sent her 3 PM's over the course of about a week, and no response. I PM'd caring, and she suggested I leave negative feedback since Dramacita agreed to participate in the train and didn't hold up her end.

Quote Originally Posted by soapydune View Post
    Same here, she has one of my trains and has never yet reported it.
    Join Swagbucks and earn points for searching, surveys and more!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Well, by default PMs go to the persons email so they are ignoring them or have turned off notifications
    I have that turned off. If someone missing does as well, it would be nice to still be able to contact them. Anyway, just a thought.

Page 81 of 450 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 ... LastLast

Thread Information