User Tag List

Page 85 of 450 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 185 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Thumbs up to controling greed!!!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Alrighty we are progressing here! The people who pm'ed me I pm'ed back and I am also working with Litesandsirens911 on something very interesting that will make the place much more welcoming to newbies and encourage more people to trade in a nice friendly way

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

This is great! I am happy the matter is being dealt with Boo
    Happy new year everyone!

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Same here, good to hear, maybe we can all start trading again. I need to trade, I gots no coupons left lol
    LF: $ 4.00 off any covergirl, 2.00 axe,RLF ARMSTRONG cheese, black diamond, 3.00 gain. 2.00 Majesta. Have 5.00 walmart gc.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DianneS View Post
    I'm another newbie who was 'hounded' when I enquired about trading for several of the last P&G fliers. It was shortly after I joined and my first reaction was "gee, I must be really cheap, or not being realistic as to the value of the P&G fliers." My offer of a $25 GC was declined as it was not a store she frequented (which was fine), so I said "no thanks" nicely, thinking that would be the end of it. I got a rather snippy reply back but in the end was glad it didn't work out. I had to give my head a shake and ask myself what the heck I was thinking! I could have purchased the newspapers complete with inserts for less money. It almost ended my trading career, however everyone else has been great.

Whoah!!! Where was I?! lol I was sending them to people (altho, now I think it was RedPlum, not P&G) asking for JUST a stamp in return--to cover the stamp I use to send them. And 90% of the traders sent that and much more--extra stamp, many coupons, etc. SO, this thread is titled the opposite, but shout out and much love to all those SCers that REALLY DO make fair trades, generous trades, and ROAKs! Rock on!

I am sad to see this greed is happening... not cool!!! But am happy it's about to be kicked in the booty, hehe.

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

thanks so much for looking into this Boo!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmackUTwice View Post
    Whoah!!! Where was I?! lol I was sending them to people (altho, now I think it was RedPlum, not P&G) asking for JUST a stamp in return--to cover the stamp I use to send them. And 90% of the traders sent that and much more--extra stamp, many coupons, etc. SO, this thread is titled the opposite, but shout out and much love to all those SCers that REALLY DO make fair trades, generous trades, and ROAKs! Rock on!

I am sad to see this greed is happening... not cool!!! But am happy it's about to be kicked in the booty, hehe.
    you were very generous with the 6 copies you traded me I gave three copies to frugler as she hadn't recieved any either

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley
    Hi Caring,

Please add moony25 to the black list permanently. Even though she seems to have improved her trading attitude recently, the amount of complaints I got about her is huge. This greedy trading attitude is not welcome on SC.
    a PM i received Thanks for the super quick action and taking this seriously

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

If I'm sending stamps as my part of the trade I also always include some coupons, just a nice thing to do, and who knows, maybe they really need them
    LF: $ 4.00 off any covergirl, 2.00 axe,RLF ARMSTRONG cheese, black diamond, 3.00 gain. 2.00 Majesta. Have 5.00 walmart gc.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

won't banned traders just come back under a new name?

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Maybe, but you can usually tell by their attitude towards trading and then Boo can check their IP against the banned ones - they usually list the partial address in a blacklist but given moony is a minor, I am not sure that is the best idea
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Alrighty we are progressing here! The people who pm'ed me I pm'ed back and I am also working with Litesandsirens911 on something very interesting that will make the place much more welcoming to newbies and encourage more people to trade in a nice friendly way
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    216 (100%)

I'm a relative newbie. I did approach a few people about trading initially and was put off by it, and the response. Basically I was told wasn't worth their time. It could be true, but it came across as very rude to me. I've stuck with trains and done much better. It did seem to me that the trades wanted pie and the sky, and it was too rich for a newbie starting out. Also, not sure if it was the same situation, but I did inquire about getting extra brandsaver/smart source inserts, expecting to be asked for stamps, etc, but was surprised to be asked for a gift card in exchange. I just said I wasn't interested and went back to the newbie trains which have been an excellent learning curve for me as a newbie and very welcoming.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    152 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kellyanna_99 View Post
    I'm a relative newbie. I did approach a few people about trading initially and was put off by it, and the response. Basically I was told wasn't worth their time. It could be true, but it came across as very rude to me. I've stuck with trains and done much better. It did seem to me that the trades wanted pie and the sky, and it was too rich for a newbie starting out. Also, not sure if it was the same situation, but I did inquire about getting extra brandsaver/smart source inserts, expecting to be asked for stamps, etc, but was surprised to be asked for a gift card in exchange. I just said I wasn't interested and went back to the newbie trains which have been an excellent learning curve for me as a newbie and very welcoming.
    SC is supposed to be a relaxing and welcoming forum, sorry you were put off by steep trading "prices"...I am glad things worked out for you in the end. Don't be put off trading forever, because the majority of us are fair and easy traders.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Yep, lots of people are more than fair with trading It just takes those few people who ruin it for others
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Page 85 of 450 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 185 ... LastLast

Thread Information