User Tag List

Page 17 of 131 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast
Like Tree2440Likes

Thread: List of Current Mail in Rebates

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Didn't see this on the list (unless I missed it) e-sen-cia by samy shampoo and conditioner at london drugs has a mail in rebate up to 9.99 CDN

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

oh geez nevermind I just read the date it ends March 31, 2010..poopiedarns, I love the way it smells and it makes my hair feel and look beautiful, but probably wouldn't have bought it if i new the rebate ended.big sigh

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

Anyone have a phone number for the e-sen-cia MIR? I never received one of them and wrote a letter recently inquiring about the status of the rebate and the letter got returned. Am I SOL or would there be another way to contact them? I mailed it way before it ended and had all the required info.
    I'm always open to trading for pet product coupons (especially free products and high value coupons) - I donate these items to shelters and rescue groups.
    My motivation - My Dog. Read his story here: www.freewebs.com/michelle_and_dinglehopper

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

I got the number on the back of the bottle..It's not for the MIR but it may work..1-888-747-7269 you probably already have this number but just incase you don't..nothing on the MIR form though, sorry.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Just went on the website and it says buy 1 get two free for 6.99. I got to the last page of ordering and you are able to pick canada..
    probably not the right place to put this and I am not sure how much shipping is. Looks like alot of sales throughout website.. http://www.samystore.com/esencia.html

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmackUTwice View Post
    FREE Kikkoman Basting Brush WUB any TWO Kikkoman Sauces (236ml or larger). Valid July 1, 2010 - August 30, 2010. Found in a thick paper wrap thing around the neck of Kikkoman sauces... saw them at Wal-Mart and Save On, so far!!!

How to get your basting brush by mail...

BUY: Any TWO Kikkoman Sauces (236ml or larger)

MAIL:
    1) Original, dated cash register receipt(s) from particpating stores showing your purchase of any TWO Kikkoman Sauces (236ml or larger) between July 1, 2010 and August 30, 2010. Please circle all required items on receipt(s).
    2) Complete Official Mail-In Certificate.

RECEIVE: One Grilling Basting Brush by mail (retail value of $9.99) while supplies last.

MAIL TO: Kikkoman Grilling Brush Offer, P.O. Box 28, 10688 King george Hwt., Surrey, BC, V3T 2Y0 CANADA

All requests must be postmarked by September 15, 2010. While supplies last. Anyone who sends in requests after supply of Grilling basting Brushes are gone will receive 2 FREE Kikkoman coupons good for any product 285ml or larger.
    Woo hoo! Thanks

Wish I didn't buy two sauces in June!

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

I just added this offer:
    $10 Zellers Gift Card WYB ProGlide Razor and WYB2 participating brands
    - Participating brands are Gillette, Crest, Head&Shoulders, Oral-B, and Old Spice. In addition to the gift card, you get $10 in Crest coupons and Whitestrips sample. Form is here (or you can use a plain piece of paper). Thread is here. Ends Aug 31, 2010. (thanks divaonadime!)

I love these P&G/Zellers offers I hope there are some good deals to price match!

~ Trade List ~ Let's Trade! ~ Wish List ~
    I'm looking for these coupons (and more )
    Purina Cat Chow/Friskies ~ El Monteray ~ Blue Buffalo cans
    Maxx Scoop ~ Fresh Express ~ Cheemo

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

I just added this offer:

Up to $100 back on Kitchenaid appliances
    - Rebate is $75 when you buy a participating stand mixer AND another participating product, or $100
    when you buy a participating stand mixer AND two more participating products. Not available on purchases made at Lowes, Bed Bath and Beyond, or Future Shop. PDF listing participating products is here. Rebate can be filled out online here. Ends August 29, 2010. (thanks Dee09!)

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Just found this thread...thanks so much!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I want to get one of their Kitchenaid mixers. If anyone knows a deal, please let me know. Thanks for posting this rebate.
    Last edited by ladydarcie; Wed, Aug 4th, 2010 at 12:29 PM.

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ladydarcie
    I made $695 on Swagbucks last year
    and $206 on Clix and I only joined this past April http://www.clixsense.com/?6397531 (if you like to do tasks, then Clix is a great site as they pay you a $5.00 bonus for every $50.00 worth of tasks you complete.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ladydarcie View Post
    I want to get one of their Kitchenaid mixers. If anyone knows a deal, please let me know. Thanks for posting this rebate.
    Definitely shop around.

If you have a Costco membership (or know someone who has one), they sell KitchenAid mixers for a discounted price.

Or watch the sales at The Bay, Sears, and Home Outfitters. Honestly, I think the best time of year to buy one is around Christmas time. I remember last year Home Outfitters had them on sale for a great price around Christmas/Boxing Day. And keep checking the KitchenAid website; the current rebate offer ends at the end of August, but I know in the past they've had other rebate offers (which, if I can recall, were better--but who knows if they are going to come out with another rebate or not in the future, and if it'll be better or worse).

You can also redeem Air Miles for the mixer.

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

I recently added these rebates:

B1G1 Lysol No Touch hand soap dispenser rebate - Receive up to $16.94 to cover the cost of 1 product and taxes. Both products must appear together on the original receipt. Form found in Aug 7 Smartsource.Purchases must be made between August 7 - October 31, 2010. Ends Oct 31, 2010. (thanksspunkiest69!)

$5 Gas Card WYB Kellogg's cereals - Form found inside specially marked boxes. Limit 5 per household but one request per envelope. Site is here. Thread with details is here. Ends Dec 31, 2010. (thanks calee!)

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

In my Seventeen magazine this month, there was a insert from Rouge magazine with this mail in rebate offer:

"Receive a $10 MAIL-IN REBATE when you buy $30 worth of any Olay, Venus, CoverGirl, Secret and/or Pantene Products"

Link is here: www.rougemag.com/beautyrebate

Hope this hasn't been previously posted... I was unable to look at the Rebate Form, as my laptop isn't a fun of Adobe documents, lol, so I apologize in advance if it's only for American citizens ( I'm Canadian, but I find a lot of the offers in this mag are only available for U.S. citizens).

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by xox2010 View Post
    In my Seventeen magazine this month, there was a insert from Rouge magazine with this mail in rebate offer:

"Receive a $10 MAIL-IN REBATE when you buy $30 worth of any Olay, Venus, CoverGirl, Secret and/or Pantene Products"

Link is here: www.rougemag.com/beautyrebate

Hope this hasn't been previously posted... I was unable to look at the Rebate Form, as my laptop isn't a fun of Adobe documents, lol, so I apologize in advance if it's only for American citizens ( I'm Canadian, but I find a lot of the offers in this mag are only available for U.S. citizens).
    The link didn't work for me, but thru google, found this one...

http://www.rougemag.com/en-us/Pages/...ty-rebate.aspx

And it is US only.

BUT... did you get Seventeen mag thru iCoke? Either way, is it an okay read? I danno what to do with ICoke points, the mag sub sounds okay, but they only offer Seventeen!???

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Thanks for clarifying! Sucks we can't use it!
    Seventeen is decent. I only have the subscription b/c I signed up for one of their contests and forget to press the " I don't want the subscription" button, lol. They give a lot of good style advice, and have monthly stories from someone who experienced a tramautic event in their life ( this mth is about a girl whose brother committed suicide). Honestly,I don't really think it's a worthy thing to spend your points on.. I mean, they have really good articles on skin care advice etc, but overall I don't know... it's just okay I guess.. The site seventeen.com usually shows what they have in their magazines.. hth!

Page 17 of 131 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread Information