Thread: List of Current Mail in Rebates

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by freebienewbie View Post
    i wish i get smartsource
    Same here :-(

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    RRRLF $$ Astro Original Coupons gud on 750gm tubs or balkan style..

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    yay

we need dishwasher cleaner
    I need a dishwasher
    Silk, torontogal12, Cata and 2 others like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mrsf1sh View Post
    Found at rcss. I went the the keurig website to get the request form but I don't see a link for it yet. Sent a message to customer service, and should hear back in 2 days.
    The wording is up now and its confusing.

Does this mean that starbucks is not included at all? Or just that we must purchase the Starbucks in 3s and include a non-coffee?

The proof of purchase they want is the UPC. UPCs don't come with dates printed on them. Gonna have to email them

$ Terms and conditions : To obtain your prepaid credit card, buy 3 participating products of minimum ten (10) count Keurig® K-Cup® packs, including one (1) product other than coffee OR buy two (2) participating products of minimum ten (10) count Keurig® K-Cup® packs : Barista Prima Coffeehouse®, Bigelow®, Café Escapes TM , Donut House Collection®, Eight O’Clock®, Folgers®, Green Mountain Coffee®, Newman’s Own®, Timothy’s World Coffee®, Tully’s®, Twinings®, Lipton®, Van Houtte® et The Original Donut Shop TM
    Complete the request form and send it along with your proof of purchase (UPC) no later than 11:59 PM on October 31, 2014 or while supplies last (13,950 cards), whichever comes first. The proofs of purchase must be dated from September 3 to October 31, 2014. The card may differ from image shown.
    Please allow 8 to 10 weeks for delivery. Limit of one prepaid credit card per form. Limit of three (3) prepaid credit cards per address in Canada. Keurig Canada Inc. reserves the right to decline your request should it not comply with these rules. Offer open to Canadian residents only, 18 years of age or older.
    This offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
    All personal information collected by Keurig Inc. for this offer will be used solely for the purpose of managing this promotion. No commercial or other communications unrelated to this offer will be sent to entrants unless they have indicated otherwise.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

$ Terms and conditions : To obtain your prepaid credit card, buy 3 participating products of minimum ten (10) count Keurig® K-Cup® packs, including one (1) product other than coffee OR buy two (2) participating products of minimum ten (10) count Keurig® K-Cup® packs : Barista Prima Coffeehouse®, Bigelow®, Café Escapes TM , Donut House Collection®, Eight O’Clock®, Folgers®, Green Mountain Coffee®, Newman’s Own®, Timothy’s World Coffee®, Tully’s®, Twinings®, Lipton®, Van Houtte® et The Original Donut Shop TM
    Complete the request form and send it along with your proof of purchase (UPC) no later than 11:59 PM on October 31, 2014 or while supplies last (13,950 cards), whichever comes first. The proofs of purchase must be dated from September 3 to October 31, 2014. The card may differ from image shown.
    Please allow 8 to 10 weeks for delivery. Limit of one prepaid credit card per form. Limit of three (3) prepaid credit cards per address in Canada. Keurig Canada Inc. reserves the right to decline your request should it not comply with these rules. Offer open to Canadian residents only, 18 years of age or older.
    All personal information collected by Keurig Inc. for this offer will be used solely for the purpose of managing this promotion. No commercial or other communications unrelated to this offer will be sent to entrants unless they have indicated otherwise.
    that is super confusing...
    torontogal12 likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    132 (100%)

The wording is up now and its confusing.

Does this mean that starbucks is not included at all? Or just that we must purchase the Starbucks in 3s and include a non-coffee?

The proof of purchase they want is the UPC. UPCs don't come with dates printed on them. Gonna have to email them

No Starbucks included $5 card is 2 coffee. $8 card is 2 coffee plus tea or hot chocolate. The link is www.keurig-visa.ca
    i also asked customer service if we needed to send in dated receipts to show the purchace date. They are not required, just the PDF form from entering at the website, and the upcs.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

If they don't want receipts, why do they say your proof of purchase must be dated from Sept....

No Starbucks included $5 card is 2 coffee. $8 card is 2 coffee plus tea or hot chocolate. The link is www.keurig-visa.ca
    i also asked customer service if we needed to send in dated receipts to show the purchace date. They are not required, just the PDF form from entering at the website, and the upcs.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    132 (100%)

If they don't want receipts, why do they say your proof of purchase must be dated from Sept....
    I was questioning that too, so I sent an email as follows...

When reading the fine print "the proofs
    of purchase must be dated from sept3-oct 31" does this require a dated cash register reciept? On the form it says to mail the copy of PDF that I entered my info, and the UPC cut out from the boxes.
    Thank you for clarifying this for me,

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our company. The proof of purchasing is the UPC cuts from the boxes.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information. Thank you for choosing Keurig Canada and have a wonderful day!

Ali
    Service à la Clientèle |Customer Service
    3700 Jean-Rivard, Montreal, QC H1Z 4K3
    514-7897635

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    torontogal12 and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our company. The proof of purchasing is the UPC cuts from the boxes.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information. Thank you for choosing Keurig Canada and have a wonderful day!

Ali
    514-7897635
    Not the brightest...
    torontogal12 likes this.

Savingyourhardearnedmoney
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 414
Size:  55.3 KB

Savingyourhardearnedmoney
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I couldn't type on the last post. Anyways this is in this weekends Smart Source.$20 MIR Eligible on one 6.8kg Nutro Natural Choice dog food. Purchase between Sept 1-Nov1/14. Down load the form at Nutro.ca/rebate

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

What a ridiculous answer. I asked them about the date in specifics. Said there are no dates printed on UPCs. I will post when I get an answer.
    I was questioning that too, so I sent an email as follows...

When reading the fine print "the proofs
    of purchase must be dated from sept3-oct 31" does this require a dated cash register reciept? On the form it says to mail the copy of PDF that I entered my info, and the UPC cut out from the boxes.
    Thank you for clarifying this for me,

Hello,

Ali
    514-7897635

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Is anyone doing the Resolve/Woolite/Lysol MIR to get $10.00 Joe fresh gift card? The coupon says limited quantities for the gift card, how do we know how many are left?
    Ciel likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by leff View Post
    Is anyone doing the Resolve/Woolite/Lysol MIR to get $10.00 Joe fresh gift card? The coupon says limited quantities for the gift card, how do we know how many are left?

I am doing it,do as quick as you can the rebate open period is short
    Ciel and torontogal12 like this.

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Not sure if the keurig mir has been posted yet: go to https://delicioussale.keurig.ca to fill out the MIR form

***RCSS has the special edition keurig for $79 (no tax) less $30 MIR = $49!!!

TERMS & CONDITIONS

• The purchase must be made in Canada between July 20, 2014, and December 31, 2014.• Mail-in rebate only applies to Keurig® Special Edition and Keurig® Platinum brewing systems.• Maximum of two requests per person, per address.• Requests must be postmarked by February 1, 2015.• For further information about our products, please call 1-800-361-5628.• For further information about the mail-in rebate promotion or if you are unable to access the form at keurig.ca, please call 1-866-733-3626 #226.• Please allow 8 weeks to receive your rebate.• If, after 8 weeks, you have not received your rebate, please call 1-866-733-3626 #226.• Keurig Canada Inc is not responsible for shipments that are lost, sent to the wrong address, illegible or incomplete.• This offer is subject to all applicable federal and provincial laws and municipal by-laws.• Fraudulent applications may result in legal proceedings.• Cannot be combined with any other offer.• A copy of your original receipt must be included in your application (copy of debit card, credit card and bank account statements are not accepted).Entrants’ personal information collected by Keurig Inc. for the purpose of the Promotion will only be used to administer the Promotion. No commercial or other communications unrelated to the Promotion will be sent to entrants, unless they have otherwise agreed to receive such communication
    I've earned $125 in Amazon GCs in 7 months with SWAGBUCKS! Click here & get started: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/LCFIXE
    AMEX GOLD REWARDS CARD - 1st year FREE & get 25,000 AEROPLAN POINTS when you spend $500 in first 3 months: </SPAN>Click Here</SPAN>

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Keurig sent me a really blunt email with no thank you for contacting us or anything. Literally copied and pasted my questions and gave blunt answers.

End result:

Starbucks not included

They said there is a production date time stamp beside the UPC code that you have to include so they know whether you purchased it in the required time period.

Of course, the code showing when it was MADE has nothing to do with the date you actually PURCHASE the item, but they neglected to say anything about that.

I think I will submit one rebate and wait and see. I can see having to fight over it because they are refusing to say what they want
    Ciel likes this.

Page 79 of 131 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 ... LastLast

Thread Information