User Tag List

Page 99 of 131 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 1963
Like Tree2440Likes

Thread: List of Current Mail in Rebates

Savingyourhardearnedmoney
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Got my Oxi Gold Reslove MIR today for $8.69.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

https://032aw.rb-fbapps.com/content/docs/rebate-en.pdf

That is the printable rebate form

Quote Originally Posted by lilsmithy View Post
    I see a NEW MIR that started yesterday
    It's get a free Canadian Park Series Air wick spray kit or oils...

any one else doing this one?
    macw1960 and dededi like this.
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Air Wick two MIR

If I already posted a MIR for Air Wick life scent, now can I use MIR for Air Wick Canadian pack, without problem (since coupon said one MIR by family)?
    macw1960, cath007 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MLSC2014 View Post
    Air Wick two MIR

If I already posted a MIR for Air Wick life scent, now can I use MIR for Air Wick Canadian pack, without problem (since coupon said one MIR by family)?
    Same Air Wick brand but 2 different product MIRs. Yes, you can, no problem.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Mailed the Air Wick Park series today. Posting so there's a record for when it arrives
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

For those that take their pets to the vet for Revolution there is a $20.00 participation reward (apparently Visa card). A quick 10 minute survey for which you need your receipt so check with your vet. It ends Sept 30, 2015.
    walkonby, cath007 and dededi like this.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    c. Booth bath and body product MIR posted on the SC blog by annedougherty

SC blog link http://smartcanucks.ca/canadian-mail...duct-for-free/

Copy/pasted SC blog post:

Here is a new mail in rebate that I discovered on these new c. Booth bath and body products at Walmart Canada. When next you are shopping at Walmart, be sure to have a look in the beauty section where bath items and body sprays are located. Attached to each product is a mail in rebate form for up to $8.97 back by mail when you purchase any c. Booth product.

The rebate is valid on products purchased from April 2015 until March 31st, 2017. You must enclose a dated register receipt with the purchase price circled. For verification, the name of the retailer must also appear on the receipt. The form attached to the product must also be completed and mailed with the receipt. Your request for the rebate must be postmarked by June 30th, 2017, and your rebate should be issued within 6 to 8 weeks of your request being received. The company, Freeman Beauty, does provide a web address to track you rebate and a customer service help desk number.

Click here to view the full line of c. Booth products.
    has anyone sent away for this one yet? my rebate form has the line to fill out "rebate amount requested: $____" with the max being $8.97... but it doesnt mention anywhere about tax or postage being covered... did anyone try requesting the total with tax if it was a lower priced item?
    cath007 and dededi like this.

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_today]
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_Dean_Winchester View Post
    has anyone sent away for this one yet? my rebate form has the line to fill out "rebate amount requested: $____" with the max being $8.97... but it doesnt mention anywhere about tax or postage being covered... did anyone try requesting the total with tax if it was a lower priced item?
    I put the cost...$7.95 I think it was?

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ok thx anne!

and i gotta say... i bought the lemon one... it smells sooo good!!!
    annedougherty, cath007 and dededi like this.

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_today]
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_Dean_Winchester View Post
    ok thx anne!

and i gotta say... i bought the lemon one... it smells sooo good!!!
    I love this stuff! I may have even repurchase it and actually pay for it lol. Or try to get overage and not pay for it
    cath007, maple7, dededi and 1 others like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by macw1960 View Post
    For those that take their pets to the vet for Revolution there is a $20.00 participation reward (apparently Visa card). A quick 10 minute survey for which you need your receipt so check with your vet. It ends Sept 30, 2015.
    Where do you find the survey? I have searched online and cant seem to find it.
    Thanks!
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

I'm not sure if this has been posted already or not but you can get $100(pre-paid MasterCard) back if you purchase a Maytag HE top load washer and dryer pair:

http://performancecounts.maytag.ca/m...nam_rebate.pdf

STEP 1 Purchase any eligible Maytag® HE top load washer and dryer pairfrom an authorized Canadian dealer between July 1, 2015 and August 31,2015, AND take delivery no later than October 31, 2015.

STEP 2 To receive your bonus you must complete this claim form andsubmit by mail or fax together with a copy of the appliance purchase salesreceipt(s), and serial number(s) of eligible appliance, and store name to:

360Incentives
    420 Green Street, Suite 202
    Dept #: MAYTAG BONUS OFFER
    Whitby, ON L1N 8R1
    FAX #: 1-855-851-5362

We do recommend completing your claim form online at www.whirlpoolcanadarebates.ca. We can begin to processyour claim sooner. Missing information will delay offer fulfillment.Please only use one method to submit your claim.
    Last edited by Ladybug2011; Wed, Jul 1st, 2015 at 05:03 PM.
    dededi likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by macw1960 View Post
    I used this link,

http://trusted15participation.ca/

filled out the survey, attached vets bill, we'll see if I get a reward??

here is the fine print in the rules

Zoetis will not respond to submissions that did not comply with the terms and conditions. All submissions must be signed and dated for processing. Terms and conditions as follows: Personal information such as your name, telephone number and e-mail address and answers to survey questions collected from you will be used by Zoetis for the purposes of sending you your reward for participation. Your personal information will not be shared other than to third parties engaged to fulfill the above purposes or as permitted or required by law. By submitting your personal information, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of personal information as described above (including by e-mail). You may withdraw your consent at any time as well as access and correct your personal information by contacting us at Zoetis Canada Inc., 16740 Trans-Canada Highway, Kirkland, Quebec H9H 4M7, Privacy Officer or 1-800-663-8888 and ask for Companion Animal Customer Support.
    Last edited by walkonby; Wed, Jul 1st, 2015 at 05:33 PM.
    dededi likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

SBW
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    195 (100%)

I have a question re: the Speed Stick GEAR mail-in rebate from the most recent Red Plum insert. There was a previous Speed Stick GEAR mail-in rebate (also in Red Plum) back in February. Both PO boxes are the same (Box 250 - J) but the dates are different (Feb. 7th - March 31st, and Feb. 7th - Aug. 30th). Does anyone know if these are 2 different offers or the same one, re-printed?
    Last edited by SBW; Thu, Jul 2nd, 2015 at 05:10 PM.
    dededi likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^ heh i had the exact same thoughts as you! i emailed someone from colgate earlier this week and this is their reply,

"Thank you for contacting us over the Internet about the promotion of our Free Speed Stick Gear Underarm product.

Concerning your question regarding the participation to this event, there is no issue to participate this time around since it is a new promotion. However, we recommend the participation of one person per household.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to contact us. We hope this information is helpful."

i'm still iffy about it though. the fact that they use the same po box and the dates overlap.. i'm not sure. maybe someone else can contact them and see if they'll get the same answer? i'll personally be more confident if i can get a second confirmation.
    Last edited by elusive; Wed, Jul 1st, 2015 at 08:23 PM.
    Abby1 and Anna Michele like this.

Page 99 of 131 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 ... LastLast

Thread Information