Page 100 of 131 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 1963
Like Tree2440Likes

Thread: List of Current Mail in Rebates

SBW
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    195 (100%)

The fact that the dates overlap makes me wonder too. But most people probably won't notice the overlapping dates and will think it's a new promotion because it came out 6 months after the first one. If I had to guess I would say that Colgate will most likely treat it as a new promotion. Because if they don't, they're going to have to deal with a LOT of angry people who felt duped into participating in a 2nd M.I.R. offer.
    Last edited by SBW; Thu, Jul 2nd, 2015 at 05:08 PM.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Does anyone know how long it takes for Physician Formula MIRs to process/arrive in the mail? I recall reading about it being up to 8 weeks, but am wondering if it really takes that long?! It seems longer than other rebates..

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I mailed the Lysol No-Touch Kit MIR on June 3 and received the cheque on July 2 (I probably would have received it on July 1 if there was postal service on Canada Day).

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I saw something about a Lysol toilet cleaner MIR here http://www.smartsource.ca/smartsourc...p/#/index.html

I downloaded the form but it wouldn't open on my computer. Finally figured it out and it told me I had max prints. I hate smartsource.

Anyway, can someone explain what promo this is?
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I saw something about a Lysol toilet cleaner MIR here http://www.smartsource.ca/smartsourc...p/#/index.html

I downloaded the form but it wouldn't open on my computer. Finally figured it out and it told me I had max prints. I hate smartsource.

Anyway, can someone explain what promo this is?

i didn't see this coupon, only get BOGO coupon
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Received my Air Wick Life Scents refund today - sent in June 8, $16.64 rebate for 3 pack @ $13.97 plus tax and postage. Now I have to send in the Canadian Parks series offer.
    avoncallingu likes this.

Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Received Chocolate FPC Coupon: Expiry September 8th, 2016 #08312062
    Name:  2mmzewy.jpg
Views: 1079
Size:  138.2 KB

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

The revolution doesn't need a prescription in canada so it might still be cheaper to order it online. I use the lesser know brand Stronghold for my dog and it cuts the cost of this treatment considerable. I have a small dog so I buy a slightly stronger product for a larger dog thus need a smaller package saving me even more. I believe I got enough for over a year for about $40.

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I used this link,

http://trusted15participation.ca/

filled out the survey, attached vets bill, we'll see if I get a reward??

here is the fine print in the rules

Zoetis will not respond to submissions that did not comply with the terms and conditions. All submissions must be signed and dated for processing. Terms and conditions as follows: Personal information such as your name, telephone number and e-mail address and answers to survey questions collected from you will be used by Zoetis for the purposes of sending you your reward for participation. Your personal information will not be shared other than to third parties engaged to fulfill the above purposes or as permitted or required by law. By submitting your personal information, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of personal information as described above (including by e-mail). You may withdraw your consent at any time as well as access and correct your personal information by contacting us at Zoetis Canada Inc., 16740 Trans-Canada Highway, Kirkland, Quebec H9H 4M7, Privacy Officer or 1-800-663-8888 and ask for Companion Animal Customer Support.
    Davetherave likes this.
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Just got my $10 sport check gift card today from speed stick promo. Yeah!

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 857
Size:  289.1 KB
    avoncallingu and Davetherave like this.

SBW
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Unfortunately it's not a new promotion. Found out the hard way. My MIR submission for the 2nd offer was rejected because they said I'd already applied for the 1st offer.

Quote Originally Posted by elusive View Post
    ^ heh i had the exact same thoughts as you! i emailed someone from colgate earlier this week and this is their reply,
    "Thank you for contacting us over the Internet about the promotion of our Free Speed Stick Gear Underarm product.

Concerning your question regarding the participation to this event, there is no issue to participate this time around since it is a new promotion. However, we recommend the participation of one person per household.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to contact us. We hope this information is helpful."

i'm still iffy about it though. the fact that they use the same po box and the dates overlap.. i'm not sure. maybe someone else can contact them and see if they'll get the same answer? i'll personally be more confident if i can get a second confirmation.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I got the Air Wick park series cheque. Super fast
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SBW View Post
    Unfortunately it's not a new promotion. Found out the hard way. My MIR submission for the 2nd offer was rejected because they said I'd already applied for the 1st offer.
    oh no! i knew i had reason to be doubtful about that reply! i didn't do the mir cause i was unsure. hopefully you didn't pay too much out of pocket.
    avoncallingu and Davetherave like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

New MIR for Special K Cracker Chips. I tried to post a picture but it's not working on phone. I bought these at Sobeys today for $2.49 each and my receipt was approved 4 mins after I emailed it.

Details:

1. buy any 2 special k cracker chips or popcorn chips before Sept 30

2. snap a photo of the receipt showing 2 qualifying purchases and send it by text or email to [email protected] before October 31.

3. get a reply with unique pin code and instructions on how to receive your free movie on demand rental issued in the form of a $6 video on demand credit. Pins must be used before Nov 30.

Limit 2 per household

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks
    Davetherave likes this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I 'm always very hesitant applying for mail in rebate type promos, (only participate in one MIR promo Nasamist one and that was online) but after reading 2,3 pages of this thread I saw that many of you doing MIRs and receiving your money back so I think its save to do. Now I have to see which forms I still have to enter in this new race, lol.
    Liliia and Davetherave like this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Page 100 of 131 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 ... LastLast

Thread Information