User Tag List

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

Expired
    So I tried to check the PetSmart flyer online, but apparently it's not working...

It's been quite a few months since the PetSmart sale on Pro Plan dog food... what was it, $8.49 for a 5lb bag... then the $7.50 coupon on save.ca.

Anyone know how often PetSmart does this sale?

I want to start collecting a big stash for shelters again...
    This thread is currently associated with: PetSmart, Save.ca Coupons
    I'm always open to trading for pet product coupons (especially free products and high value coupons) - I donate these items to shelters and rescue groups.
    My motivation - My Dog. Read his story here: www.freewebs.com/michelle_and_dinglehopper

Trading Score
    239 (100%)

I know, I couldn't access the flyer either
    But, I went in and they had a ton of stuff on sale last week, as well as printable coupons that were only avilable Oct 1-4... I don't have anymore of those coupons, but if I knew when that type of food would go on sale, I'd get some for my old lady for sure!

shameus
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

i use to use pro plan but i find its far to expensive i have 7 dogs howerver
    husband started to label read and i talked with Purnia and read them the label and then told them the price....
    you can get the same ingredients in a certain wal mart brand ... the price is 28.00 if memory is right instead of 55.00 a bag well guess where i am buying my dog food

both are made in Canada so my question put to purnia why is yours so expensive

as i have seen the wholesale price there is no reason for the price to be this high
    do you know what the USA price is for the same pro plan 29.99 there is a gal who comes to our meets and brings the bottom part of her van filled with pro plan and puts her dog crates on top of it and drives right thro customs and no problems they ask she tells and thats not a problem

makes one wonder
    oh the USA pro plan dog food is made in Mexico HOWEVER t

Trading Score
    239 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shameus2000 View Post
    husband started to label read and i talked with Purnia and read them the label and then told them the price....
    you can get the same ingredients in a certain wal mart brand ... the price is 28.00 if memory is right instead of 55.00 a bag well guess where i am buying my dog food

as i have seen the wholesale price there is no reason for the price to be this high
    do you know what the USA price is for the same pro plan 29.99 there is a gal who comes to our meets and brings the bottom part of her van filled with pro plan and puts her dog crates on top of it and drives right thro customs and no problems they ask she tells and thats not a problem

makes one wonder
    Might not have the same ingredients as the ones here though, or not approved by the FDA...who knows...I just buy my dog food here, my dog isn't picky either so whatever is cheapest is what I get her.

She is 11 years old and I feed her puppy food sometimes...lol...usually get those with the free puppy food coupons that purina sends out. If you ask me, she feels a lot better eating puppy food than anything else! She has arthritis, and can actually go on longer walks now...

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

My dog eats Orijen - it's about $25 for the small bag. :S
    I'm always open to trading for pet product coupons (especially free products and high value coupons) - I donate these items to shelters and rescue groups.
    My motivation - My Dog. Read his story here: www.freewebs.com/michelle_and_dinglehopper

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shameus2000 View Post

makes one wonder
    This is because many people want name brand products. I remember once hearing about an experiment that was done with children, they were given to chicken nugget meals, both the same, one in the mcd's bag, the other in plain white bag, well which one tasted better? the one in the mcd's bag. It's largely all psychological this idea that name brand is better. Even looking at most knockoff products are actually the same product.

Remember that pet food thing with China a few years ago? Kinda opened my eyes to how all pet food products come from the same factory, regardless of whether it's a name brand or store brand.

Thread Information