User Tag List

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Expired
    There's currently a lot of deals going on at Shutterfly.com right now...time to start on your Christmas presents
    http://www.shutterfly.com/shop/product_p2221

and you get 50 4x6 free prints when you sign up to be a member.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

I love shutterfly!!! The first time I used them was through pampers gift to grow points. Their prices are in USD but very reasonable! I just signed up for their annual print plan to get 4x6 prints for $0.10 each. The package cost $29.99 but you got a FREE photo book worth $29.99 when you signed up
    It cost me $43 CAD for 267 prints (that includes shipping) the same amount of prints would of cost over $53 at RCSS.
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I just signed up and apparently they have a refer a friend thing where you can get up to 150 free prints per program year. This is pretty cool...but you run out of referral pretty quickly

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Any reviews on their quality? I'm looking to order photo books for Christmas....thanks:') If you have any other sites to recommend, that would be great!

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

The photo books are beautiful. Great quality. Prints are fab too!
    Join SWAGBUCKS! I've made over $1000 so far! Click here to join!!

Regal Fundraiser!! Ongoing so no due date and items ship directly to your door! Use this link and put Lisa Taylor under the Referral Name on the payment page. Thank you for your support! www.hrtc.shopregal.ca

Trading Score
    149 (100%)

I did a Calendar of my kids for my father-in-law's birthday present. Had the company mail it directly to him (he lives in another city). The quality of the print is superb and the gift arrived within the time period they estimated.

Did another project recently - invitation cards for the kids birthday. Same thing - very very pleased with the results.

All 'paid' for by Pampers GTG points - only had to pay postage.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

That sounds great--they have a promotion that ends today for buy 1, get 1 50% off on the albums....do you know if they offer promos very often? I don't think I can get the albums done today. Thanks so much for the reviews and info!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    35 (100%)

How much was the shipping when you did it through Pampers? I have been debating it. Also, do they ship to Canada? Someone told me I needed to get a PO Box in the US to use Shutterfly through Pampers.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

I make a photobook through them every year for Christmas for the grandparents.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've used them for quite a lot of printing of images, photobooks and calendars. They do a great job. If you sign up for share site they usually give you a number of free prints (20 I think). A share site is a site that you can send to friends/family with slide shows or the photobooks you've created on it.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I am new to shutterfly and LOVE the photobooks! I have done two for Christmas and they are beautiful. It is a great site with excellent customer service as well (what a concept....great customer service!)

Thread Information