User Tag List

Trading Score
    71 (100%)

So on Friday I ate as usual (even saying this makes me feel ugh) and on Saturday morning at around 3:30 am, I woke up with a stomach ache. I couldn't fall asleep for half an hour so I went to the washroom. I went to bed afterwards and woke up another hour later with the ongoing stomach ache. Went to washroom..wouldn't go away. I then woke my parents up and my mom put some chinese herbal medicine on my tummy. When I woke up, I could barely get out of my bed. I was weak, tired, hot and cold...it was switching and I barely ate. I had no energy and stayed in bed texting and calling for some company and support. The next day after having 3 types of meds, I felt a lot better. I could move, jump, and I felt like going out like planned. Right when I got out, I was freezing. Possibly because it was below 0 and I was only wearing cords, sneakers, a tank top, and a hoodie. I thought that was OK. But it wasn't. After walking out and spending 15 mins on public transit and 15 mins in a mall, I was eager to go home to rest on my bed. Since then I started to go to the washroom once or twice an hour, get mild headaches... Then in the evening I finally got all my homework done (I am in grade 9) and then I started to freeze. I had no appetite (mind that I barely ate today) I was going to the washroom 2-3 times an hour and I was tired and weak. My dad talked to a pharmacist at a Pharma Plus and they give him Imodoim for diarreah. "Take 2 pills initally and 1 after every loose bowel movement." There were only 6 caplets and the sheet said 8 max a day. Do I take 2 at first then? I am so ill what should I do? I have a busy day at school tomorrow and I can't afford to miss one day.

Help.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    I Love you; not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.

Tradelist: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/102892-...t-12th-canada/

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Hope you feel better soon Lynnie, take care!

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Sorry you're not feeling well. Get better soon.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

If this persists, particularly after meals, see your doctor. It could be an irritable bowel problem (like IBS)...which is easily taken care of..I know, because I have it. ;-)

Thread Information