User Tag List

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I made one of these calendars for my mom for mothers day from my son. Thing is I contacted head office today and turns out they "lost" my calendar and personal information. They said that it was printed and now no one knows where it went. I couldn't believe it. Yes the calendar was free but the calendar was FULL of personal family pictures of my son and the order had my address and name with it.
    Future shops way of "correcting" this was to tell me that they will have to send in the order again and I will have to wait about another 5 business days and then try again to go pick it up at the store.

I am just fuming right now as this WAS suppose to be a mothers day gift and I was suppose to get it over a week ago and not one person from Future shop called to tell me that they had lost the calendar somewhere.
    ARGHHH!!

Maybe I am paranoid but I really hope that this calendar and all my personal information never got into the wrong hands. There are too many sicko crazies out there that love to harm/steal children. Hopefully it just got stuck between desks or in a bin at another store.

Am I totally over reacting??
    This thread is currently associated with: Future Shop
    Last edited by cdnbabybubba; Fri, May 18th, 2007 at 05:08 PM. Reason: added more ranting
    Get Paypal $$$, Gift Cards and Prizes for FREE!http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cdnbabybubba

Get $5 FREE for signing up & Money Back when you shop online:https://www.pandacashback.com/?ref=270

IreneWpg
    No, I don't think you are over-reacting. I don't think your info got into the 'wrong' hands, but they reneged on a business deal. They said they would have a calendar for you before mother's day and they did not deliver. I think that they not only need to give you an apology, find your information and give you the calendar for free, they need to give you a GC or something for all the worry and embarrasment (no Mother's Day Gift from you son to his Grandma) you have had.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sometimes these things happen and I think you have the right to be mad though. I would be very upset with them. I understand that sometimes they get overloaded with orders and can't deliver on time but to not know what happened to it is another story. Even though it was free I think they should do more than just send out your order. I also think an apology letter from them is in order.

Thread Information