User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I recieved this product and samples from Matchstick (a word of mouth company) and I've had a chance to throughouly try out both the scented and the "free and clear" scent.

I have to admit I like the "free and clear" scent the best. Although its a far cry from being mango tango gain scent doesn't matter (that much) to me as long as it cleans well, and what a bonus that its 95% natural!

The product uses coconut oils as cleaners, and is available in natural, free and clear and lavendar scents.

The ingredient list is as follows.
    "Water, plant-based cleaning agents (methyl ester sulfonate, alkyl polyglucoside, cocodimethyl amine oxide), glycerine, water softener (sodium citrate), plant-derived soap (oleic acid), enzyme stabilizer (boric acid), natural enzymes, alkalinity builder (sodium hydroxide), fragrance with essential oils, salt, calcium chloride, biodegradable preservative, blue & yellow colorant. Contains no phosphate or bleach"

You will notice the list is a lot shorter then some othere laundry detergents, which is a big bonus!

Putting the soap to the test, it got our clothes clean, didn't seem to fade them after a few washes and best of all... my youngest Zee's excema didn't flare up with the "free and clear" scent which is a great feat for a mama whos always trying to stay away from harsh chemicals that irritate his skin.

Bottom line. Its a good detergent and can hold its on.
    I'd give it 4.5 stars, minus half a star because I love the smell of mango tango lol!

Have you tried this product? Let me know what you think!

The all purpose cleaner is pretty decent as well and quite comparable to regular harsh chemicals.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by Sally888; Mon, Nov 30th, 2009 at 03:28 PM. Reason: merging

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I love all Green Works products, including the laundry detergent, and found it cleans really well also

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

haven't had a chance to try this product yet thanks for the review it sounds like it does a good job so maybe i'll give it a try

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I also recieved this product from Matchstick, and OMG I am impressed. My son has really sensative skin, and recently has gotten these nasty hives from every laundry detergent we tried. I was really happy when this promotion came around because it gave me the oppurtunity to try something I was a little leary on buying. Well, my little man is hive free, his yellow shirt that was covered in smartie dye is now clean and it smells great! I am really happy with it and how well it smells and cleans. The original scent reminds me of Sunlight from many years ago. I give it 5 out of 5 stars.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I also received this offer. I love the smell of the scented product, and I'll admit that my clothes seem softer. My problem is that since starting to use this product I have had bleeding of colours of some of my clothing....not sure if it's just my incompetence in the laundry room though Anyone else have this issue?

Stacking ninja....Hija!!! nottinkerbell's Avatar
    Trading Score
    117 (100%)

I just got my coupon yesterday and haven't bought it yet. I'm excited too though. I love their all purpose cleaner and use it for everything all around the house. I hope the laundry soap does as good a job

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

I also recieved this product from Matchstic, I love it and found it cleans really well ,definitely will buy it again.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I just bought some of the 1.33L bottles at Walmart last week ($7.00 - $3.00 coupons WUB the 1.33L or larger detergent bottles). After using up our first bottle this week (lots of little boys laundry in this house!), I have to say I'm really happy with the product.

However...

Does anyone know if Green Works is cancelling this product? It's on final clearance at my WM SC, and according to their little UPC computers is being discontinued.
    The Bird Nest...
    (andrea) (derek) (duncan) & (pierce) and the 4 legged crew (dicey, chiquita, mr.t, mickey)

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Maybe their changing the bottles or labelling? I def don't think its being cancelled.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Recently, I was sent samples of Green Works laundry detergent and all purpose cleaner. I would love to share my experiences using these products, and hopefully through sharing this, I can encourage you to try these products.

First of all, the laundry detergent worked great! I am a regular Tide user, and found that this detergent worked as well as Tide, which really surprised me. I had tried many other detergents (Sunlight, Gain, etc.) and just found that I prefered Tide for one reason or another. I would buy Green Works again for sure, and actually found that the scent of the product was more appealing than any of the other scents I had tried of Tide. I pretreated with this detergent as well, and the tough food stains in my baby's shirt came right out.

Secondly, the all purpose cleaner was wonderful. The first thing I noticed was there wasn't a strong chemical smell that you usually get from most other all purpose cleaners. I found that this cleaner worked just as well as any other cleaner I had used, even letting it soak in for a few minutes on tough stains on my counter top worked great.

This product is great for the environment, and because I have 2 small children in my house, I am also pleased that it doesn't contain a lot of the strong chemicals used in the other cleaners under my sink.

I would encourage all of you to try this product, realizing that everyone has thier own preferences, I think that you'd be surprised at the great quality of this product. There is a stigma out there about "green" products, but this being a product of Clorox, I think the technology behind it is excellent.
    My heart is my Harleydog!
    http://swagbucks.com/refer/Harleydonison
    Earn gift cards and merchandise with Swagbucks!!
    Earn every time you search the web, have fun playing games, take polls and surveys!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I received the coupon for a free product as well and it worked just fine and today I receive 5 clorox green works sample and an apologize letter because they said the coupon was not valid in Quebec!
    join me on swagbucks and quickly get free giftcards!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/halleycat

dungeons & treasures: http://dungeons-treasures.com/inscri...hp?c=1&p=37706

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

I have to agree with you all. In all 28 yrs of my life the only thing I have ever been able to use is Tide. I get a rash,ect. from using anything else. Well this is the first thing i have ever used other than Tide and I did not break out! Im so impressed! I got my hands on a few of the $3 coupons nad got myself a few more bottles as they were down to $5 at one of my WM's. $2 detergent,is the best price(other than free)ever!

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    I have to agree with you all. In all 28 yrs of my life the only thing I have ever been able to use is Tide. I get a rash,ect. from using anything else. Well this is the first thing i have ever used other than Tide and I did not break out! Im so impressed! I got my hands on a few of the $3 coupons nad got myself a few more bottles as they were down to $5 at one of my WM's. $2 detergent,is the best price(other than free)ever!
    Interesting!

I can't use tide, it makes me sooooo itchy!

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I use tide free, dermatologist tested and it's fine on my skin, I find some detergents make me itchy too. I received the fpc from matchstock for the greenworks detergent, but haven't used it yet.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Dont forget to before it expires! I think January?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information