User Tag List

Thread: Nintendo Wii

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good Morning Everyone!

Costco has a Nintendo Wii bundle but I have had a hard time finding anywhere else that is selling a bundle for a good price. I missed out on a great deal on the Shopping Network a few weeks ago but I had not done any research yet and didn't know it was a sweet deal.

Im on the West Coast and am hoping to get a bundle for around $400 with a bunch of extras instead of buying piece by piece.

I have 4 children so I need 4 remotes. Thinking about Wii fit but it mayh be too old for my younger ones at 4 and 5 years old. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for your time.
    This thread is currently associated with: Costco

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Hi! Welcome to SC You have 4 children? 4, 5 and how old are the other two? If you are looking for good games you should check out Gamespot.com
    They have reviews on pretty much all Wii games...you don't want to buy something that they'll end up never playing! If you're okay with used games, you may want to check out Goozex.com, it's a great site for used video games...(if you're interested in the site PM me and I'll explain how it works) If you want, please say that Weeeooojr referred you I think that there is a $10 coupon for the Wii fit in Special K cereal boxes? Some semi-old boxes of cereal will also have Nintendo Games cash (specially marked). You get a coupon for either $5 or $10 (or a $500 Credit Card if you're reallllly lucky). If you eat a lot of Kellogs, it may be worth buying the accessories separately. Nintendo Wiis have gone down in price so they are like $210 or so now, right? Try getting extra remotes/nunchuks at Ebay. Wii Sports comes with the console, and it's a fun game for all ages :D Amazon.ca also has Wii stuff for cheap sometimes. I recommend getting a Wii points card to download games too....um...bundles? I don't see those in stores...sorry. I probably didn't help at all. >_< If you want to ask me any questions, please feel free too!
    Free video game trading at 99gamers! Please use my referral link
    http://99gamers.com/invite/Weeeooojr

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I found a Goozex coupon code on the net... I think. Put in this: VGPOP-2009

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

yeah the wii fit is a little too much for the younger ones to handle my ds who is 4 can't quit figure it out althogh it is very amusing he just falls right off of it

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

the two older ones are 12 and 7.

Thanks so much for your advice. Im off to do a little more research but I appreciate knowing I can find a little help.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

If you buy Wii play, I think it come with a remote...but it's about $60.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello,
    It's brillant - find and compare reviews on the Hottest and Latest Wii games, the fifth video game console released by Nintendo that's sure to impress much.Nintendo states that its console targets a broader demographic than that of Microsoft's Xbox 360 and Sony's PlayStation 3.It competes with both as part of the seventh generation of gaming systems.

Thread Information