User Tag List

brittanyb
    Trading Score
    153 (100%)

Expired
    Just wondering London Drugs is have a sale next week were you by one purex laundry detergent and you get one free does anyone know if you can still price match and get the other one free? ( thrifty foods has it on for 5.99)

Same deal with there glade sense and spray its bogo free but its 7.99 and zellers has them on for 4.99 so you could technically get both of them for free if you used the $5 off right?
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs, Thrifty Foods, Zellers

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Sorry not sure about that. The best thing to do would be to talk to someone at LD CS.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Hmmm..not sure...but I have a feeling they won't price match... because for 2 Sense and Sprays at LD it would be 7.99, where at Zellers 2 would cost you 9.98 - thus making the LD price a better one?! - Could always ask, though.

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

I saw in the LD flier it says for the sense and spray

Buy one for $7.99 and get 1 free... So u might just have to pay the $7.99 price to get the other free... U could still use ur $5 off and get 2 for $2.99

As pp have stated, you would have to ask the local cs to make sure... Goodluck!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

In the flyer insert a week or so ago..they had the $5 off S&S, and $2 off any Glade (excl. aerosol and ultra) - so you could stack at LD for $7 off the $7.99 to get 2 for .99 at LD...in case they don't price match.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I used a coupon one one thing of Sunlight when LD had B1G1 sale on Sunlight. I guess you would have to ask if they would let you price match and still have the B1G1 deal.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mutchdutch View Post
    In the flyer insert a week or so ago..they had the $5 off S&S, and $2 off any Glade (excl. aerosol and ultra) - so you could stack at LD for $7 off the $7.99 to get 2 for .99 at LD...in case they don't price match.
    its worth a try!!!

Thread Information