User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Free Birthday freebies!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Some U.S and some Canada:

Food:

Acapulco – Hiffer Crystal sent in this tip: “100% free meal for your bday! No purchase necessary! They send out the coupons about a week before your bday via email and best of all the coupons don’t have a unique barcode on them, so I use them several times at different locations every year! Plus they can be used on any meal including the most expensive ones!”
    Alfy’s Pizza – Free mini pizza for kids 12 and under.
    Amato’s Sandwich Shop – Join the Tamatos Club and get a free birthday sandwich.
    Applebees – Free dessert. They also have a newsletter, but no word if it sends out a birthday coupon or not.
    Arby’s – Sign up and get coupons year round, including on your birthday.
    Atlanta Bread Company – They have a VIP eClub that you can sign up for, gaining you a free cookie on your birthday.
    Auntie Anne’s Pretzels – They’ll send you monthly coupons all year long if you sign up for their newsletter, so it’s pretty safe to guess you’ll get a birthday treat.
    Austin Grill – Sign up and get a free meal.
    Bakers Square – Sign up for the eClub and get a free pie.
    Baskin Robbins – Get a free ice cream treat if you sign up for their Birthday Club.
    Beef ‘O’ Brady’s – They’ll send you a coupon for a free appetizer.
    Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream – Become a Chunk Spelunker and you can get some free ice cream!
    Benihana’s Japanese Restaurant – They’ll send you a $30 gift certificate valid during the month of your birthday.
    BD’s – Join Club Mongo and get a little something something on your birthday!
    BJ’s Restaurants – Free Pazookie!! (otherwise known as a delicious dessert.)
    Black Angus Steakhouse – Receive a complimentary dessert for joining the BA Prime Club and a free steak dinner for your birthday!
    Bob Evans – Free kids meal for anybody under the age of 12.
    Boston Market – Free kids B-Day meal coupon for kids under 12 and coupons online for their various entrees.
    Bonanza Steakhouse – Yet another free birthday surprise that I can’t figure out what exactly is! Oh well, just join their club and find out when they e-mail you.
    Bruster’s – I’m not sure what the freebie coupon they send you is worth, but I know one comes since their own “contact us” page mentions that Sweet Rewards members get a birthday treat.
    Buca di Beppo – Sign up for their eClub and get a free dessert.
    Buffalo Wild Wings – Free dessert with a $5 purchase. (click on the tree house in the upper left corner on their site!)
    Burger King – Free kids meal to all kids club members.
    California Pizza Kitchen – Free kids meal during the month of their birthday if you register first.
    Captain D’s – Join their D’s Club and get a coupon for $3 off any meal, among other freebies.
    Caribou Coffee – They’ll send you a coupon for a free drink on your birthday.
    Carrows – Free cake plus a free dessert now just for signing up.
    Cattlemen’s – Free dessert and cowboy hat (I’d go just for the cowboy hat!)
    Charlie Brown’s Steakhouse – Sign up and get a free dessert plus points for every dollar spent.
    Chevy’s – Free dessert and sombrero (First a cowboy hat, then a sombrero…heck yeah!)
    Chicken of the Sea – Join their Mermaid Club and they’ll send you a free birthday gift. I’m just hoping it’s not a tuna-flavored cake or anything…
    Chili’s – Free dessert if you join their club.
    Claim Jumper – Free dessert if you join now.
    Coldstone Creamery – Join now and get a free creation on your birthday. (My…God…Is…This…Delicious…)
    Country Buffet – Join the Mega Bar Meal club and get not only a free meal on your birthday, but a free meal just for signing up!
    Culvers – Free sundae as well as a few printable coupons when you first sign up.
    Dairy Queen – Free ice cream coupon via e-mail for kids 16 and under. They also have a Blizzard Club for adults with the same offer.
    Damon’s Steakhouse – Here’s a little trick. All you have to do is make a new email address, sign up, and within 24 hours they will send you 10 bucks off your meal, with the purchase of another comparably priced meal. So every time you and a friend go, you can get $10 off no matter what. Plus, they send you a few coupons for your birthday!
    Del Taco – Get two free soft tacos now and a free premium milkshake on your birthday.
    Denny’s – Free meal & sundae to kids under 10 as long as you sign up ahead of time.
    Don Pablos – Free $10 gift certificate after joining the Don Pablo Habanero Club.
    Einstein Bros Bagels – Not sure what their eClub will send you, but it’s probably a coupon for a free bagel.
    El Chicos – I’m told you get a free dessert, but I haven’t been able to confirm this.
    El Torito – Hiffer Crystal sent in this e-mail: “100% free meal for your bday! No purchase necessary! They send out the coupons about a week before your bday via email and best of all the coupons don’t have a unique barcode on them, so I use them several times at different locations every year! Plus they can be used on any meal including the most expensive ones!”
    Famous Dave’s Barbeque – Free meal with advance signup.
    Farrelli’s Pizza – Join their Fire Club and get free coupons e-mailed to you before your birthday.
    Fazoli’s – Join their eFamily and get a coupon for a free desert.
    Fire Mountain – Join the Mega Bar Meal club and get a free meal on your birthday.
    Firehouse Subs – Sign up and get an email for a free sub.
    Flat Top Grill – Join their E-mail Club and get a coupon for a free stir fry on your birthday.
    Friendly’s – Free ice cream cone if you join their birthday club.
    Fuddruckers – They have a Fudd Club for both adults and kids. They used to give out ice cream on your birthday, but we’re in the process of finding out if this is still the case.
    Glory Days Grill – Free sundae on your birthday if you sign up in advance.
    Gold Star Chili – Get a free dessert on your birthday, plus a free treat on your anniversary of joining up AND a free appetizer just for joining.
    Gordon Biersch – They say you get a special “e-gift” on your birthday, which kayce e-mailed me to say is a Buy One Get One coupon for an entree.
    Hard Rock Cafe – Free dessert
    Hometown Buffet – Join the Mega Bar Meal club and get not only a free meal on your birthday, but a free meal just for signing up!
    Hooters – Free song & T-shirt (Pretty soon here I’m going to have an entire outfit!) If you live on the west coast, there’s even a Hooters Club for you to join up with.
    Houlihan’s – Free coupon for an entree during your next visit up to a week after b-day (Kinda complicated…but free!)
    Jack in the Box – They have a printable coupon for a free dessert valid only on your birthday.
    Joe’s Crab Shack – Free cake if you join their club.
    Juice It Up – They promise to give you a “birthday gift” but their website doesn’t say what it is. Might be worth signing up for though.
    Keg Steakhouse and Bar – Hiffer Jospeh reports they’ll give you a 10oz. prime rib dinner with Caesar salad during your birthday month, Sunday-Thursday only. You might want to call ahead to confirm this though.
    Keva – The Keva Klub promises free coupons around the time of your birthday.
    Krispy Kreme – Free half dozen glazed donuts and a coffee mug with either coffee or soda in it! You might want to sign up ahead of time.
    Logan’s Roadhouse – Join their Nut Club and get a coupon for a free slice of cheesecake. Sometimes they’ll sing for you as well.
    Macaroni Grill – Free dessert plus an OPERA-style “Happy Birthday” song, which is always…fun?
    la Madeleine – Yet another on-line birthday club that will send you coupons for free food around your birthday.
    Maggianos – $10 off purchase of $20 if you sign up in advance.
    Mainstreet Ventures (Large chain of different restaurants, click to see if any are near you.) – Up to 50% off your meal. It’s based on the number of people in your party. For example, 2 people dining = 50% off. 3 People dining = 33% off, 4 people dining = 25%, etc.
    Marble Slab Creamery – Kids can join the Marble Slab Kids Club and get a free ice cream cone on their birthday up to age 12.
    Marie Calenders – Join their eClub and get free offers not only on your birthday, but anniversary as well!
    Memphis BBQ – Coupon good for a free Rack of Ribs & strawberry shortcake, but you must sign up on their website 24 hours in advance.
    Moe’s Southwest Grill – Signup for their newsletter and get a coupon for a free burrito. They also have a birthday club for kids under 10.
    Mongolian’s B.B.Q. – Signup for their Club Mongo and you’ll get a coupon for a free birthday meal.
    Noodles & Company – Signup for their newsletter and they’ll send ya a coupon for a free meal right around our birthday!
    Not Your Average Joe’s – Sign up for their e-mail club and get a coupon sent to you for a free entree on your birthday!
    O’Charley’s – I remember getting quite a few free desserts over the years from them! They have an E-News club that you can sign up at to get the coupons.
    Old Country Buffet – Join the Mega Bar Meal club and get not only a free meal on your birthday, but a free meal just for signing up!
    Olive Garden – Free dessert if you sign up?
    On The Border – Free appetizer if you sign up.
    P.B. Loco – Sign up for their newsletters and you’ll receive coupons periodically for free stuff, as well as coupons for free stuff when your B-day rolls around.
    Perkin’s – Free bakery goodie on birthdays for kids under 12.
    P.F. Chang’s – Free cake or cheesecake via their e-mail list.
    Qdoba Mexican Grill – Join their eClub and get a free burrito on your birthday, as well as free chips n’ salsa just for joining up..
    Quizno’s – Join their mailing list and get a free cookie. You’ll also get a coupon for a free Sammie when you sign up.
    Red Lobster – Free slice of cake if you join their Overboard Club.
    Red Robin – Free Hamburger if you sign up for Eclub.
    Rock Bottom – Free appetizer for Mug Club members.
    Round Table Pizza – Register with your local restaurant and get a coupon for a free personal pizza.
    Ruby Tuesday – Sign up in advance and they’ll send you something!
    Ryan’s – Join the Mega Bar Meal club and get not only a free meal on your birthday, but a free meal just for signing up!
    San Francisco Over – Sign up in advance and you’ll get a coupon for a free birthday treat.
    Schlotzsky’s – Get a free sandwich if you sign up ahead of time.
    Smoky Bones – Members of the Bones Club get a free meal or appetizer, not sure which.
    Spaghetti Warehouse – Signup for a free meal & possibly free appetizer?
    Sonic – An advertising company for Sonic, they’ll send you coupons for free Sonic goodies if you sign up. Also, get a free Wacky Pack Kid’s Meal on children’s birthdays if you register here.
    Souper Salad – Join their Souper Salad Club and they’ll e-mail you a coupon for one free birthday meal which can be used within a week or your birthday.
    Swiss Chalet – Get a free appetizer just for joining the Rotisserie-mail plus a free birthday surprise.
    Taco Bell – Free combo meal of your choice.
    Taco Del Mar – They sent me a coupon for a free Grilled Chicken Taco Salad that was valid for the month of my birthday.
    Texas De Brazil – Sign up for their e-club and they’ll send you a $40 gift certificate! This place can be pricey, but it’s soooo worth it.
    Texas Roadhouse – They send a coupon for one free appetizer or sidekick of ribs.
    TGI Friday’s – Free birthday dessert plus free appetizer just for signing up!
    The Fox and Hound – Free appetizer just for joining plus free entree on your birthday.
    The Old Spaghetti Factory – Kids 12 and under get a free meal.
    The Palm – 3lb lobster, but you must be a member first and follow a few rules.
    Tony Roma’s – Free dessert if you sign up for Romo Rib Expert Club first.
    Uno’s Pizza – Sign up and get a free personal pizza on your birthday
    Wendy’s – Free kids meal for the little ones and a free frosty for us adults.
    Wingstop – Get 5 free buffalo wings on your birthday.
    Zaxby’s – Join their Z-Mail club and you’ll get a coupon for a free meal, whether or not it’s your birthday! Kids can sign up here for their Kid Club and get not only a free meal, but a free cookie on their birthday!
    Z’ Tejas – $15 coupon for the month of your birthday if you register first.

Entertainment:

Bear Mountain – Free skiing/riding
    Belleayre Moutain – Free skiing/riding
    Brunswick Bowling – Join the Bonus Zone and get a free game of bowling on your birthday.
    Chuck E. Cheese’s – Hiffer Pat wrote in to say her granddaughter got 20 free tokens on her birthday! Their website promises a birthday special as well, so I’m pretty sure this is legit.
    Dave And Busters – $5 game card credit
    Disney Theme Parks – Free admission to either Disney Land or Disney World on your birthday in 2009.
    Food Pavilion Grocery – Free movie rental
    Harkins – Free movie (Some say they got free movie, others only got free popcorn)
    Hollywood Video – Free video rental if you sign up in advance.
    Medieval Times – Sign up in advance and they’ll send you a free ticket (worth $53!) to one of their feast and tournaments.
    Ringling Brothers CircusSign your newborn up for a free ticket to the circus that never expires. Then just save it until your little one has a birthday later on and give it to them!
    Safeway Grocery – Free movie rental
    Snow Summit – Free skiing/riding
    Ten Ren – Hiffer Bethany sent in a tip that her local Ten Ren has a sign offering a free Bubble Tea on your birthday with photo identification.
    Toys R UsSign up ahead of time and once your child’s birthday rolls around, they’ll get a personalized letter in the mail. Plus, bring your child into any Toys R Us and they’ll get a hat, balloon, have their birthday announced over the loudspeaker, and then be greeted by all the employees while they walk around!

Service / Other:

Aveda – Sign up at least 28 days before your bday and get a free Personal Blends Pure-Fume
    Boz, the Green Bear – You can join Boz’s Birthday Club in advance and your child will receive a personalized postcard in the mail as well as links to download special birthday coloring pages and other random stuff that small kids seem to enjoy.
    Bright Ideas – Design and print out free invitation cards for your birthday party!
    Captain Dizzy’s Carwash – Free car wash
    Frosty Paws – Ok, so what if this freebie is for dogs. Pets like free stuff on their birthday too! Sign up for their Birthday Club and Fido will get a tasty frozen treat come his special time of the year.
    Hallmark – 20% off coupon for one item.
    Target – They send you a free Birthday Mailer, full of free gifts, tips, and coupons. You sign up to six of your children who will all receive a mailer on their birthday!
    The Children’s Place – Register for their Birthday Club and receive 15% off on yours and your child’s birthday.
    kicklegs and Shwa Girl like this.
    <center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center>http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/FreebieChick
    http://www.winster.com/refer.jsp?uid=n30kdpgphys5r

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

The FreeBirthdayTop 50TM
    Favorite Restaurants
    1. Chilis
    2. Outback Steakhouse
    3. Applebees
    4. Cheesecake Factory
    5. Macaroni Grill
    6. McDonalds
    7. TGI Fridays
    8. Olive Garden
    9. Ruby Tuesday
    10. Red Robin
    11. Texas Roadhouse
    12. Burger King
    13. Buca di Beppo
    14. Red Lobster
    15. Mimi's Cafe
    16. Chuckie Cheese
    17. Cold Stone Ice Cream
    18. Long Horn Steakhouse
    19. Dairy Queen
    20. Denny's
    21. Fudruckers
    22. Panera's
    23. Hardees
    24. PF Changs
    25. Marie Callenders
    26. Lonestar
    27. Green Mill
    28. O'Charleys
    29. Old Spaghetti Factory
    30. Black Angus Steakhouse
    31. Subway
    32. Sam Seltzer's
    33. Sizzler
    34. Old Country Buffet
    35. Baskin Robbins
    36. Culvers
    37. Original Oyster House
    38. Arbys
    39. Carl's Jr.
    40. Oreganos
    41. Ryan's Steak House
    42. Joes
    43. La Piazza
    44. Panda Express
    45. Cafe Rio
    46. Pancho and Leftys
    47. Alice's Tea Cup
    48. Taco Bell
    49. Souplantation
    50. Café Bijou
    <center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center>http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/FreebieChick

I<3Freebies
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sephora - you get a free gift (no purchase necessary) that you can pick up within 7 days before your birthday, on your birthday, and 7 days after your birthday. This year it was a trio of mini Sephorabrand lip glosses.
    kicklegs likes this.

I<3Freebies
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

& when I signed up for the Quiznos e-mail list a week ago, I got a coupon for a free medium drink and chips with any purchase of sandwich. Pretty good cause I saved myself $2

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I love birthdays.
    Last edited by Justine; Sun, Jul 26th, 2009 at 03:04 PM.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Anyone having a problem with the postal code on the Toys r Us sign up?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (67%)

Whao! Thanks for all the links for birthday freebies! this is going to be great,....btw this should be sticky

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I tried to do the Baskin Robbins one, but it wanted a US zip code. THen i searched for the Canadian Baskin Robbins site, but they don't seem to have a birthday club. Many of these seem to be for the US?

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Thanks! But majority of these are US. My bdays next week.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank You

SWAGBUCKS: http://swagbucks.com/refer/osker85 WIN WITH ME!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

thanks!! i'm bookmarking this one. :D

Oh, and i've been to baton rouge and moxies on my birthday. ifc you ask the waitress you get a free desert. ^_^
    Last edited by minimusiclover; Sun, Jul 26th, 2009 at 05:53 PM.

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

oohhh, really missed these freebies

Trading Score
    15 (94%)

Hey great! We ALL have birthdays, right?

Incidentally, what's a "sticky" and how do you "bookmark"?
    Lynn

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Wow! We went to East Side Mario's for dinner tonight and i asked if they still have the treasure chests with toys inside for kids and they said East Side's has changed alot and don't do that for kids anymore. She said they also don't do the Birthday wheel anymore either! But, you do get a dessert on your Bday.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information