User Tag List

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

This coupon came with newspaper, it is a Free package of Dempster's Ancient Graints 7" Tortillas wub a small tray of prime boneless skinless chicken breasts. It expires on Nov 30, 2009.

This is also a $2 off coupon for the Prime boneless and skinless chicken breasts which expired on Dec 31, 2009.

I'd like to know where is the best place to use these coupon? what's the cost of the Prime boneless and skinless chicken breasts?

Thanks.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    49 (100%)

I think the $2 coupon for Prime boneless and skinless chicken breasts is only for RCSS...if that's the case...find the chicken with a PToH-Pink Triangle of Happiness for like 50% off...use your meat coupon then get the tortillas FREE!
    I'm back on mat leave...so I hope to be posting more again!...Hazel's a big sister (Feb/09/09) to Lauren (July/06/10)

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MaricrisMas View Post
    I think the $2 coupon for Prime boneless and skinless chicken breasts is only for RCSS...if that's the case...find the chicken with a PToH-Pink Triangle of Happiness for like 50% off...use your meat coupon then get the tortillas FREE!
    Oh thank you to point it out, the $2 is for RCSS only. But I seldom found the 50%off tag. Hope I can find them this time.

Trading Score
    49 (100%)

my DH always finds some on Saturday morning!...or sometimes Thursday on his way home from work!
    I'm back on mat leave...so I hope to be posting more again!...Hazel's a big sister (Feb/09/09) to Lauren (July/06/10)

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MaricrisMas View Post
    my DH always finds some on Saturday morning!...or sometimes Thursday on his way home from work!

thank you for information

Thread Information