User Tag List

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Has anyone else ever encountered this? People across the street had a delivery show up -- it was Ashley's fine Furniture Calgary - it caught our attention because we heard loud yelling outside - we go out figuring to find kids being rowdy and instead it is the two delivery guys hooting and yelling to each other but they were standing right next to each other - then they were talking really loudly to each other and swearing non stop! Our kids could hear it inside the house! I have never seen delivery guys act like this ever! It's got to be horrible for business since the stores name is right on the truck! Really have to wonder how people keep their jobs with the recession going on and acting like that!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I am sure their supervisor would like to know how these representatives of his store are acting. Maybe you could call him/her.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I did shoot a note off to the head store - was contacted right away and told that the calgary store is independently owned and she forwarded the note to that store - we'll see what happens

Grateful for the savings
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A local furniture store (operates in SW Ontario only) uses contracted delivery agents after their guys voted to unionize. Wonder if this is the case there, and for that reason, the employees just don't care?

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

The apartment I am renting is across the street from the back of a giant tiger store. Some delivery people are the worst. I think its usually tuesdays, at 5am I get woken up by these guys laughing, joking etc. I just wish they could keep it down a notch or two. I shouldn't be hearing them through the shut storm window and shut inside window, so two thick panes of glass.
    Try out the maven box by julep And code FREEFB, and get your box for one cent:
    Use this link
    http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/2287/

Grateful for the savings
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I live in a developing neighbourhood - new houses going up all the time. Construction workers have mouths on them that are as dirty as the lots they're building in and are louder than their power tools. Two more houses to go around us and I should have sufficient potty-mouth blockage. It will be sweet nothing to my ears...just what I need.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I wish people would figure out how ignorant they sound when they talk like that so loudly for everyone to hear -

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I think that there are more loud talkers today then in the past. Could this be because of ppl listening to their music louder? Or maybe I am just getting more easily irritated by it.

Things like, if you are across the street from me, talking to who is walking with you, I should not be able to clearly and loudly hear your conversation.

Public transit can be bad for loud talkers. Especially because they may have to talk loud because the bus is loud. But they don't know who is on the bus with them listening to them. Many ppl give out phone numbers, addresses, where they will be going out at tonight. Dangerous information for someone else to have, if they have bad intentions.

I just wish ppl could be just a tiny bit more considerate of others around them. The world would be a much better place.
    Try out the maven box by julep And code FREEFB, and get your box for one cent:
    Use this link
    http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/2287/

Thread Information