User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Hello all,

Wow December already huh!

I will be addressing all the inquiries of cashback that have been emailed to Boo Radley over the past while.

If you have not heard from me by December 15th please reforward your email of transactions of concern to me.

Please give me until December 15th to go through all these emails as there is quite a few. If I get through them earlier I will most certainly post this information. On December 15th or before I will post my email.

Please lets keep positive, I am going to be getting all accounts settled and straigtented so please bare with me as I work on the emails.

Lets us turn a new leaf and let me get cashback up to date and payouts sent.

Thanks and Happy Holidays.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by Sally888; Tue, Dec 1st, 2009 at 06:24 PM.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Thanks Sally!

S J
    Female
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

please answer my one question how can someone prove that they shopped through the cash back system? I shopped @ lancome , got credit of the cash back in my account here at SC but the one day i noticed that its gone and on my transaction history it say "- amount}". it was my first time using cashback and I knew there was some problems going on with cash back so I didn't got worried about it, as I had faith in Sc and thought it will be rectified. then when boo posted an update and asked everyone to e-mail . he told me I refunded the items thats why it like this and I swear I didnt returned the items . I even send boo screen shots of my lancome account but he didnt replied me back.

I know sally I am concerned about only like 5$ but it was my first attempt and I have lost faith in this system. can you please tell me what else could have i done to avoid this situation or why this happened to me . I can tell you for sure i didnt returned the stuff {I dont even know where I can return stuff bought from lancome.ca}. thanks
    JOIN ME AND GET FREE GIFT CARDS! CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jainshilpi{earn by daily searches}

http://www.leadprizes.com/members/register.php?ref=sj23{earn by completing P T C offers}

Pm me for help!

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

They would minus your account if the account was cancelled etc. BUT let me look into this

S J
    Female
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    They would minus your account if the account was cancelled etc. BUT let me look into this

thanks
    JOIN ME AND GET FREE GIFT CARDS! CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jainshilpi{earn by daily searches}

http://www.leadprizes.com/members/register.php?ref=sj23{earn by completing P T C offers}

Pm me for help!

Trading Score
    31 (100%)

thanks Sally wohoo can't wait to see the cha ching go up
    I did email Boo but did not put all the transaction nubers in... Oh well when you get to my email, just let me know if there is anything more you need...

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Will do Zammy.

Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    Will do Zammy.
    tx

Trading Score
    68 (97%)

Thank you for the update Sally. I understand that people were getting frusterated and converstions were getting heated, so hopefully this timeline will get everyone to calm down a little. I would like to suggest to people, that unless it is a new concern about cashback, try not to email and PM about your inquiry 24/7. It just makes for more mail to sort thru for whomever is trying to organize this issue,which in turn will have it take longer for transactions to be completed. I'm confident that everything will take time to accurately check and credit. Please be patient.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

I've made three transactions through Cashback in the last month, and they all show as being $0.00, even though they were transactions of $35-$50 each.

Who do I contact about this? I've been trying to shop through Cashback, hoping that Boo will get commission on my purchases. I even signed up for a Shopping Channel online account so I could order online and use Cashback. I'm not really worried about getting Cashback for myself, but I do want to make sure that Boo is getting the money he should be to help him run this site. If it's not recording the amount, is he still getting the money?

Hope someone can let me know.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

What company was that?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

so I just want to make sure, If we made a transaction through cash back back when the system was down, was it still recorded or do we have to email boo? (Because I don't remember any of them at all!) haha

SDM Optimum Queen Wannabe julie.leeds's Avatar
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

I too am not completely worried about getting cash back for myself...(but hey, if I am entitled to it, hook me up!!!) I did submit two tickets just to have some way to track my purchases and so that SMARTCANUCKS can see if they are getting their cashback too.)

Maybe a solution would be to take it down for a few weeks after the new year, to repair the broken links and re test the merchants etc, to ensure everything is working as it should, And come up with a clear set of instructions of how to use it, how to follow up and basically revamp the system to make it a bit more user friendly.

I know when I first joined this site I found the forum difficult to navigate, but now I am getting used to it. I am sure the same is true for cashback.

Follow the elephant...
    http://thestthomasblog.com

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

thanks Sally you are the bestest Sally out there

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Julie, best thing to do is talk to Boo about that. I'm just back on cashback to get the old transactions sorted.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information