User Tag List

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hiya!!

I am 35 weeks pregnant, and am trying to get everything in order before I deliver. I've been researching everything about breastfeeding, well, mostly everything. Alot of information seems to contradict each other, especially about breast pumps. I read the thread about breastpumps, which was a HUGE help (Thank you ladies!) Now I just learnt that breast pumps are , apparently, not all standard sizes, meaning the pump part. Do I have to look for a special size pump??I am small chested, although I have grown a bit with this pregnancy (went from an A to a B!) Can you please advise me on this?? Any suggestions? I am lost!

Thanks
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Blueyedmama

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

I think you should be fine with a standard size - they do make larger sizes for women who are in the F/G cup size range

Trading Score
    186 (100%)

I think you will be fine too! breast fed and used a pump on 4 kids! and used the pump so I could produce more milk and store it...I was pumping probably about 1 L / day...ate lots of soup..lots and lots of it..drank blueberry juice and milk and ate lots of yogurt....you will be fine

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks ladies....I thought I would be fine, but just needed another opinion. I know this sounded like a dumb question, but I just wanted to make sure... :S
    Blueyedmama

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by blueyedmama View Post
    Thanks ladies....I thought I would be fine, but just needed another opinion. I know this sounded like a dumb question, but I just wanted to make sure... :S

Not a dumb question at all! I remember when I was trying to figure all this stuff out recently - it's confusing! There is so much conflicting advice out there

Thread Information