User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Anyone here a fan of Dexter?

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

So I just finished watching episode 12 of season 5 (?), and I must say, I did not care for the ending one bit. I just wanted to know if this was the season finale? I can't go Dexter-less. It was such a short season too, or it seemed to be, anyway.
    I'm bummed out.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

My husband and I love this show! Yep, episode 12 was the season finale. Personally, I loved the ending - it was so shocking. At first I thought he must be dreaming.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I am going to have serious Dexter withdrawal. I still can't see him and Deborah married in 'real life', though.....
    Hubby and I 'enjoyed' this season tremendously. the writing and directing has been stellar (IMHO)

Trading Score
    62 (100%)

i just got my brother into the show and i was excited i finally had someone to talk about it with. and there is no need for dexter withdrawal, go to your local library and pick up the books by jeff lindsay! https://www.amazon.ca/gp/search/ref=...qid=1261243231

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I watch Dexter and love it!! I thought it was a good ending. The cycle start all over again

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh, the ending was great, I'm not disputing that. I just really like the character and I'll miss her. (I don't want to name names just in case someone is reading this and hasn't seen the finale. )
    I'll have to take your advice Sara and pick up the books. I'm totally hooked on the show, but my husband can't stand it. He doesn't like the whole 'killing' aspect of the show, and I don't know anyone else that watches it, so I have no one to talk to about it. I did read on Yahoo Answers that the new season doesn't start until September 2010. ACK!!Hopefully there are a lot of books!

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I was sooo shocked! I can't believe what happened. I hardly slept after watching it. I'm still hoping it was just a dream. lol

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    I did read on Yahoo Answers that the new season doesn't start until September 2010. ACK!!Hopefully there are a lot of books!
    I am also going through Dexter withdrawl. But there are a few other show case tv shows that are pretty decent to fill the time with.

Have you seen Six Feet Under, Micheal C Hall is also in it.

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LoRaOz View Post
    I am also going through Dexter withdrawl. But there are a few other show case tv shows that are pretty decent to fill the time with.

Have you seen Six Feet Under, Micheal C Hall is also in it.

I LOVE six feet under. I love that micheal c hall plays a totaly different character. It's like it isn't even him.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I LOVE Dexter. I don't have showtime so we downloaded all of season 4 and watched it. Season 4 was really good, haven't watched Season 5 yet so please don't spoil it for me

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Scratch that! I've only finished watching Season 2! I just checked what I had downloaded, so I am sooo behind all the rest of you. Showcase is only on season 2 now, it's nice to have extra cable channels eh? we have rogers vip and don't get showtime and have to download it. pffft. But ya, season 2 was the bomb diggity.

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by improperganda View Post
    I LOVE six feet under. I love that micheal c hall plays a totaly different character. It's like it isn't even him.
    I agree but he plays it so well!

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

he plays a good creepy character, must be weird to be married to him, or dating him or whatever thinking he is going to knife you when you least suspect it.

Sleep Deprived
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Good to see that there are Dexter fans on here. I have to say Season 1, 2, and 5 are my faves so far. Yes, the ending is shocking, and I was really sad watching it. Having said that, I find that there are a lot of holes in the plot this season. I kind of had to suspend logical reasoning to watch it. I haven't read the books, yet. Is the TV series pretty true to the book?

Trading Score
    62 (100%)

the first season is so close to the first half of the first book. LOL. all of a sudden the book and the tv show split off and take on lives of their own. i like both a lot. haven't got a chance to read the rest of his books because "to read" list is massive but i will certainly pick them up soon.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information