User Tag List

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shaaland View Post
    Great working with you ladies of Chilliwack. Keep up the good work. GCSS had Swifter $6.00 wub Swifter Wet Jet or Sweeper Vac starter kit PLUS 1 Swifter solution or refill, coupons were on the bottom shelf by the Swifter products. Also, Safeway has Real Dairy .50 coupons, there were lots there, over by the ice-ceream.
    Yippee...thanks for the heads up on the Swiffer coupon (I thought for sure it would be an in-store only coupon, as RCSS never seems to have man. coupons that are meant for any old store!!!). I price matched the Swiffer WetJet at LD for $18.99 - they wouldn't take both coupons that looked the same, but diff. UPC's, so I had to use the $6 off from RCSS!! I got it for +1.01 and just had to pay taxes and the cost of a refill (even though if I had regrouped and looked at my coupons I prob. could have gotten away with that for free too!) Now...if the paper comes on time tomorrow, I may even have enough coupons to get one for my mom! Thanks a bunch.

Ohhh...coffee sounds good. I can do next week Tues. or Wed. (are you talking daytime or eve.? - cause I am assuming eve.) I don't have a ton of coupons, but I do have some that I won't use that are expiring early Sept.

By the way...I saw a whole stash of coupons tucked into the razor section at RCSS - but they were all expired - anyone here know anything about that?!?! LOL

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Okay...nevermind..I see the Swiffer WetJet is on sale at RCSS this week as well for $18.99. Now I can wait for the new coupons and get one for my mom! - she's getting too sore to get down on hands and knees to wash floors!

Also...I saw LD had Garnier shampoo bonus packs (2 bottles) for $3.99 - use your $2 save.ca (I think it was good for shampoo as well as styling product?! - don't have mine anymore to check.) and you get 2 bottles of shampoo for .99

And...RCSS had the Always Infinity 18 ct. pads on for $4.66 PLUS they had an in-store coupon for $1 off, and use your $1 save.ca to get them for $2.66.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargainlover84 View Post

They also have a swiffer starter kit with a bonus refill pack on sale for $9. Used a $5 coupon (they have some more hanging by the display) and got it for $4.
    What starter kit was this?? I don't think I'll even get a chance to get there now.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by freeplease View Post
    What starter kit was this?? I don't think I'll even get a chance to get there now.

I think it may be the Swiffer Duster starter kit with bonus refill pack that is advertised on the bottom of the front page of the RCSS flyer - it's $9. If that is the case it would be on sale until tomorrow night. I saw that they did have the $5 coupon by the product, but I am not sure if there were any left?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Glad you got in on the Swiffer. Happy to be of service. I need to pick up a few for me and my crew.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

freeplease, my DD sent you over coupons for the Swiffer and the Real Dairy. Did you get them? Going to bed talk to you tomorrow.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Yup, got them thank you!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by freeplease View Post
    It was the swiffer duster starter kit with the bonus pack of lavendar refills.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

For those of you with dogs, the leashes at petcetera are dirt cheap right now. They still had a fair amount left and cute colours/designs. I got some $32.99 ones for $2!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Anyone finding any new coupons out there? I am headed to Zellers tonight, so I'll look around while I am there.....

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Zellers had $0.75 off banana boat sunscreen.

Zellers clearance deal! In the aisle where they have razors, at the end there's a bunch of deodorant and axe body wash w/bonus 50 ml shampoo on clearance for $1. It's mainly mens deodorant but they had ones like Gillette clinical strength reg $6.79 on for $1.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Thanks for the post, I will check out tomorrow. I found someoupons at SDM today: $1.50 Dove Cream Oil Body Wash and $1.50 Dove (anything)both found in the razor or body wash aisle (can't remember which).

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I got another Swiffer WetJet for my mom, she is happy. Also...saw that Neutrogena sunscreen was on sale for 8.99 - 9.99. I used $6 coupons to get it for $2.99! I also snagged some trial size Skintimate for 1.99 with the $2 off printable is was FREE (just tax). I am going to get some for my mom tomorrow - she can't say no to free either!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Q? SDM has Pringles on sale 4/$5 (or 1.99 each) - is that a decent price, and do you think I would be able to use the B2G1 coupon with the 4$5 sale?! I saw today they had a whole pallet ready to put out with tons of the coupons attached! The sale is on 'til Aug.21

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mutchdutch View Post
    Q? SDM has Pringles on sale 4/$5 (or 1.99 each) - is that a decent price, and do you think I would be able to use the B2G1 coupon with the 4$5 sale?! I saw today they had a whole pallet ready to put out with tons of the coupons attached! The sale is on 'til Aug.21
    That's a pretty good deal, That's when I figured I would use them. Think of it as you are getting 6 for $5

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information