User Tag List

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: coupon finds

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Thought we could start a seperate thread for any 'new' coupon finds...

I'll start with the latest ones I found last week in Safeway...

$1.50 off 2 Kool-Aid singles, $2 off any Crisco olive oil, and .50 off BearPaws.
    This thread is currently associated with: Safeway

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

LD
    -$1 Alberto European Extreme Style Product
    - Pringles B2G1
    - Kleenex $1 any 2 packages or one bundle pack of kleenex facial tissue

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Hmmm...the Alberto and Kleenex ones should stack well with the Shop & Save coupons that just came out

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Went to LD tonight instead of LD...I don't know if all these are new, but I did find $1 off Lipton Tea to Go, $1.50 off when you buy 12-can case of Dole sparklers and 240g bg. of Sunchips, $1 off Cuisine-2-go (ready to eat tofu meals).

Off to SDM tomorrow night - will hit Zellers Wed. morning.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mutchdutch View Post
    Went to LD tonight instead of LD...I don't know if all these are new, but I did find $1 off Lipton Tea to Go, $1.50 off when you buy 12-can case of Dole sparklers and 240g bg. of Sunchips, $1 off Cuisine-2-go (ready to eat tofu meals).

Off to SDM tomorrow night - will hit Zellers Wed. morning.

Must be sleepy...I meant to say Zellers!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Has anyone found the $8 off Febreeze Luminaire coupon locally? I am also on the lookout for the $2 off WUB2 windex (I have the printable $2) and the Tide coupon 'books' that people are talking about....

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

shaaland and I found the Febreeze $8 at Superstore, but they were the only 2 left. Sorry... I would have liked to have grabbed a couple more.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I'll keep checking...maybe they'll replenish!? At least I know they are out there!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I got mine through a coupon trade. I saw them today for $14.99 at safeway. Still waiting for them to go on sale at LD so I can stack coupons. I tried looking for the bear paws coupons at safeway but couldn't find them Were they in the same aisle with the bear paws?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargainlover84 View Post
    I got mine through a coupon trade. I saw them today for $14.99 at safeway. Still waiting for them to go on sale at LD so I can stack coupons. I tried looking for the bear paws coupons at safeway but couldn't find them Were they in the same aisle with the bear paws?

Yes..I believe so...the same as the cracker isle. I went to the dwtwn. Safeway...did you check the one on Luckakuk?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I only checked the one downtown. I only go to the one in Sardis once in a blue moon.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

I went to LD today and got the pringles B2G1. Also they have the coupon insert Life's Moments... all coupons are going to expire Aug. 31 so they have thrown out wack loads of them. I found the best amount by the cottenelle. It has B1G1 on Kotex so if you use 2 of them with the Kotex printable from them (that is good only until tommorow now) Then you can get them 4 for $5.... plus stack any others you have. Plus it also has good huggies deals in there including buy 4 participating Kimberly Clark products get a $5 LD gift card instantly.

Shoppers had $4 myoflex, $1.50 WUB2 any Dove, $1.50 Dove cream body wash, $3 Dr. Scholl`s Freeze away.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I found $1 off Garnier Nutrisse Creme haircolour at RCSS (it was in a tricky spot - at the end of the haircolour isle, nearest the cosmetics, on a cardboard display of Garnier haircolour)..could easily have missed that one!

Also..at Zellers..they had the Pringles B2G1 -but no sale on them. Also found $1 off Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer OR Toilet Clening Gel OR Bathroom Cleaner, $1 off all Nature's Source products - not sure what that is yet, but it has Scrubbing Bubbles, Windex and Fantastik logos on it. They were near the cleaner section on cardboard displays near the isle (close to the customer service desk).

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Found $1.50 off coupon Febreeze candles at Canadian Tire (of all places!).

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Found at Safeway - $1 off on any 1 bread product WUB2 French's mustards, save .75 on Post Selects Cereal (any size, variety).

found at LD - Save $1 when you purchase any 2 WASA Crispbreads, Get 1 box of Oatmeal to Go Bars FREE WUB2 participating cold cereals.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information