User Tag List

Page 77 of 87 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1302
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    How do you know where the points came from?

I referred both my mom and sister and they both registered and shopped. But I only got 10,000 points from SDM. So, either I didn't get points for referring one of them or I didn't get the points for myself. Is there any way of finding out?

Thanks!
    Presuming you had 2 friends registered before, it sounds as if either your mom or sister did not shop or did not get credited for shopping, and so you didn't get any points for referring them. You'll have to ask your mom and sister about that.
    Last edited by Cyanne; Wed, Jan 20th, 2010 at 04:46 PM.
    Want to participate in the SDM referral event? See all the SC participants here. Check how our Official SC groups are doing here.
    Read the FAQ! Please!<--last event's FAQ

Read my blog posts at ContestMob!

Trading Score
    62 (100%)

i got my 5000 points from shoppers and am now waiting to see what's up with Group 53. any word? did everyone shop? bueller?

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saraL View Post
    i got my 5000 points from shoppers and am now waiting to see what's up with Group 53. any word? did everyone shop? bueller?
    Look at the groups posts. Group 53 is in post #4.
    Want to participate in the SDM referral event? See all the SC participants here. Check how our Official SC groups are doing here.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by screamy View Post
    Points have now been awarded to everyone except Dia604, whose Optimum account wouldn't accept them for some reason - it kept telling me the card number (which I copied and pasted) was wrong.

I know she registered, and I know she shopped....there are enough points to distribute to everyone. I've sent her an email to find out if SDM did something to her card and as soon as we get that straightened out, I'll forward those too.

So - I am currently 4,545 points "richer" than I should be, until that's fixed, but have advised Cyanne so everyone's in the loop.

WTG team!
    Thanks Screamy! Rec'd my points today! YEAH! Thanks Caynee for a great execution! Thanks to team 46 for shopping so we all got our points! This was a great event! Can't wait for the next one!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I am in Group 59. I shopped for 22CAD but I can not see any points now...
    Even my own 5000 points, I can not seen it from the website...

I am in quebec. Who can tell me is there something wrong?

Thanks

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm in group 36 and it looks like 9/10 shopped. So my group leader will contact me for my screen shot?

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

EVERYONE IN A GROUP WITH A NON-SHOPPER

You can now log in on the event site and view your results from SDM.

Please check this page even if you know you shopped! The question is: does SDM know you shopped? Please email us if you didn't get your 5000 points so that we know where the problem was. We can then try to figure ont what it was. You may then have to call 1-800-SHOPPER (open 8AM-8PM weekdays) to resolve the matter.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saraL View Post

I got my 5000 points as well. And also waiting on the group points.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Any updates group 53?

Trading Score
    219 (100%)

I emailed Cyanne and my group leader yesterday. My points were not given but SDM has since adjusted my 5000 but said the person that referred me had to call themselves to get their 5000. I also emailed both of you a copy of my receipt but have not heard back just hoping it got worked out. Sorry for the inconvenience

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I actually just got an email from "shoppers tell a friend event"

The results are in!

Thank you for participating in the Exclusive Online Tell A Friend Points Event at Shoppers Drug Mart.

Congratulations, you've earned 55,000 bonus points.

So I guess they are emailing everyone with the total points you earned. Obviously not including what your group leader will be transfering you.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

OMG THIS IS SOOO FUNNY!
    CONGRATULATIONS!
    Of all your friends you referred, 0 of them shopped.
    You have earned a total of
    5000 Shoppers Optimum Bonus Points<SUP>®</SUP>.
    I just had to giggle, i know its a standard form but its still funny - CONGRATULATIONS! good thing i have positive self esteem

Long Live the Frogs!
    One busy Frog hoppin' along.....

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I owe group 36 an apology-I used a gift card from the spend 100 get a 20. gift card promo as part of my payment.When I got home I noticed the (unpleasant)cashier had entered it as a coupon-so I called customer service and the rep looked it up,and said It would be o.k. for the referral as I had earned 410 regular points(spent 38.14 after actual coupons,before taxes)I even asked if I should go back to the store and she said not to bother!!!!I should have gone back anyway-it's only a 5 min. drive.I'll try reading the thread,and see if there's anything that can be done to fix it-I guess this means my son isn't going to get his points either.I am just a little upset right now

Trading Score
    219 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by secheltsaver View Post
    I owe group 36 an apology-I used a gift card from the spend 100 get a 20. gift card promo as part of my payment.When I got home I noticed the (unpleasant)cashier had entered it as a coupon-so I called customer service and the rep looked it up,and said It would be o.k. for the referral as I had earned 410 regular points(spent 38.14 after actual coupons,before taxes)I even asked if I should go back to the store and she said not to bother!!!!I should have gone back anyway-it's only a 5 min. drive.I'll try reading the thread,and see if there's anything that can be done to fix it-I guess this means my son isn't going to get his points either.I am just a little upset right now

This is what happened to me I already called SDM and the gave me the points but said the person that reffered me needs to call themself to get the other 5000 points. I had asked when I used the GC if it would qualify and I even called the next day and was told no problem. When I called shoppers last night they said that they see my call on the 12th asking about this and they would adjust no problem.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Ah yes, these emails makes this easier. Anyone in a group where not everyone shopped just needs to forward us the email SDM sent them reporting the results
    Last edited by Cyanne; Wed, Jan 20th, 2010 at 08:17 PM.

Page 77 of 87 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 ... LastLast

Thread Information