User Tag List

Page 26 of 87 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

i dont knw why?but i email yesterday but i dont see my name in waiting listreally really want to participate

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Group 14 - still waiting for bridezilla0815 to register. I have emailed Cyanne about this since it has been almost 4 days since invites were sent out.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Group 2 is 10/10.

Being Polite Is Very Easy WandaJean's Avatar
    Trading Score
    31 (97%)

I am waiting for 4 more people to register in group 21, I will send them pm's
    Thank You SC'rs for all the contests/samples/freebies, etc. that you post.
    Join Swagbucks today! Get those freebies!!!http://www.swagbucks.com/<WBR>refer/WandaJean $725.00 aprx of freebies From Amazon...I love Free

Being Polite Is Very Easy WandaJean's Avatar
    Trading Score
    31 (97%)

okay little problem here...I am trying to pm Louise W..but it is saying no such member..any suggestions..other than emailing them?..which I will do too
    Thank You SC'rs for all the contests/samples/freebies, etc. that you post.
    Join Swagbucks today! Get those freebies!!!http://www.swagbucks.com/<WBR>refer/WandaJean $725.00 aprx of freebies From Amazon...I love Free

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Group 31

7/10 registered

Trading Score
    445 (99%)

Group 20 - all registered.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Do you think Wii games will be on the OK to buy list for the points? I want to pick up the new WiiFit plus game as it is @$25. That way I know for sure I spent the right amount. LOL Less than a week to go. Woo Hoo<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>
    Oh and I am all for passing 100 of my points to Cyanne. As for feedback scores, I don’t even have one ‘cause I don’t do the coupon trains, but it seems like I have been a member forever.<o:p></o:p>

you can join this forum by clicking on my link below.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=18227

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Group 14 update- all 10 members are registered! Thanks everyone!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

How do I sign up if I don't have optimum card?

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by meguwo View Post
    Ok, I know this is a lot of work to organize and that is why I think we should all transfer Cyanne 100 points each or something to show our appreciation.

I know it is too late to change this now, but I am a bit worried because half of my group are people with 1 post each. There is also someone who has 0 posts??????? And someone with bad negative feedback ratings. I think for the next event like this, people with 1 post or negative feedback should be grouped together. Long-term members of SC should be grouped together, etc. Or maybe there should be a rule that you must have a minimum number of posts (say 50) and NO negative feedback whatsoever.

I think this would be best. I think my group has 4/10 that have positive feedback and are active members of SC.

Anyone agree with this????
    I have conflicting thoughts about the calls to give me points. On the one hand, I am VERY flattered, and appreciative! On the other hand, I kind of worry that SDM will fl_ag my account if I suddenly start getting points from everyone, as if it was some sort of payment (it's against the rules to use points as a form of payment). So don't worry about it. If you really really have trouble letting it slide may I suggest a small donation to the MS society of Canada, instead? They don't take points, but every dollar helps. That would mean a lot to me .

As far as members with little participation on the board are concerned, I just remind you that we were all new once. I too, remember feeling the same hesitation, but I've looked at results from past events, and there is no statistical correlation between people who shop and number of posts. And, I remind you, for the past two events I was able to subside the groups with non-shoppers so EVERYONE got the maximum number of group points. So really, there's no need to worry .
    Last edited by Cyanne; Tue, Jan 5th, 2010 at 03:43 PM.
    Want to participate in the SDM referral event? See all the SC participants here. Check how our Official SC groups are doing here.
    Read the FAQ! Please!<--last event's FAQ

Read my blog posts at ContestMob!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by veranova View Post
    How do I sign up if I don't have optimum card?
    You can't. You do need a SDM Optimum card.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanne View Post
    I have conflicting thoughts about the calls to give me points. On the one hand, I am VERY flattered, and appreciative! On the other hand, I kind of worry that SDM will fl_ag my account if I suddenly start getting points from everyone, as if it was some sort of payment (it's against the rules to use points as a form of payment). So don't worry about it. If you really really have trouble letting it slide may I suggest a small donation to the MS society of Canada, instead? They don't take points, but every dollar helps. That would mean a lot to me .

As far as members with little participation on the board are concerned, I just remind you that we were all new once. I too, remember feeling the same hesitation, but I've looked at results from past events, and there is no statistical correlation between people who shop and number of posts. And, I remind you, for the past two events I was able to subside the groups with non-shoppers so EVERYONE got the maximum number of group points. So really, there's no need to worry .
    You are wonder woman!!!!! MS Society of Canada it is then

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheapskate101 View Post
    if its been more than 26 hours since i sent the invite tothe group members what should i do?
    As mentioned, I granted an amnesty due to the holiday. It's over now, though, so I suggest sending final reminders (as mentioned) and if they still haven't registered by morning, we should replace them.

Quote Originally Posted by froggiestyle View Post
    doest seem completely fair, i mean an active member may register and not follow through either. Really not fair if they dont tho and would hope they have morals and bow out of they cant make the committment.
    But i think there should be guidelines set now that the refer a friend groups are getting so enormous, you have people joining SC a day or the day of joing in this event. It could very easily be split into two groups, newer members/older members and have two organizers......
    but regardless, not each and every person is going to be happy...
    i just wanna be in a happy spot!
    I am not saying that we should ban people with 1 post from being in a group- but we should group all the people with 10 or lower (as an example) posts together. Same for people with negative feedback- who wants to be put into a group with someone who has negative feedback???? Not me! The people who are happy are people who have active SC members in their groups- my group has 4 people out of 10 who are active. The rest are bad feedback and have 0 or 1 post (they joined the day the Tell a Friend was started- probably through a Google search). I am not doubting anyone- and you are right a long term member might not shop. But, I would prefer to be in a group with active SC members then people who just joined or have negative feedback ratings.

Just a thought. I don't even know if my whole group is registered or not, its been more than 24 hours though.
    meh. It's a LOT of work to look up all 600 people participating (so far!) on the members list. And how many of us used to be lurkers? Our results so far don't suggest that there is any problem to be corrected at all, so I see no reason to create a problem by expecting one.

Ya, but people who don;t follow through can easily sign up under a different SC name.

I didn't think it was a big deal to group people with 1 post in the same group, but if it is- it is. Just a thought for next time- just my opinion.

Edit: Can you tell who doesn't shop??? Like if out of 10 people only 1/2 participate, how do you know who did/didn't? Do we have to scan our receipts?
    In the rare event that I have to ban someone from the next event, I go by optimum number. Yes, they can get around this my getting a new card, but that's a mess of work itself, and for what? People don't get anything out of signing up to participate and not participating! And yes, if someone doesn't participate I DO have to figure out who it was so that we can give points to everyone else in the group! It's a huge pain! LOL. That's why I don't even ban people for not shopping--I ban them from the next event (not all future events) for not shopping AND not telling us about it! Emergencies/accidents happen, and those who suffer from them need our sympathy, not a punishment. Communication is key. Just tell us what's going on .

No screening- just seeing their post count Just a thought, an idea for next time- clearly a bad idea though! LOL!
    LOL, seeing their post count IS screening .

Quote Originally Posted by haluska View Post
    Hi Cyanne!
    I sent you an e-mail on Saturday, and I don't see my name yet on the to be assigned list. I'm just wondering whether you've received my e-mail?

Thanks and Happy New Year!
    I didn't get that one

Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    hmmm can you please pm cyanne and me with the name of that person.

I think Cyanne has a black list of Shoppers Optimum numbers that did not shop in previous events
    There's actually no one ON the blacklist this event Things last time went incredibly well! The rule is you must shop, but if something unexpected happens to prevent you from being able to, you must tell us. Pretty reasonable, I think. We could get stricter if there's a need to in the future, but so far, it's uneccessary.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovecoupons View Post
    i dont knw why?but i email yesterday but i dont see my name in waiting listreally really want to participate
    Your name is there now; I'm not sure if you missed it (use the "find" command in your browser), if you didn't give me my 24 hours, or if I was late. But it's there now .
    Last edited by Cyanne; Tue, Jan 5th, 2010 at 04:21 PM.
    Want to participate in the SDM referral event? See all the SC participants here. Check how our Official SC groups are doing here.
    Read the FAQ! Please!<--last event's FAQ

Read my blog posts at ContestMob!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hi, I do not have an optimum card. How do I participate?

Page 26 of 87 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 ... LastLast

Thread Information