User Tag List

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I made a fairly significant purchase from Sears.ca recently, and forgot all about signing into the Air Miles website first! I spent over $1200!

Has anyone successfully gotten them to give you your miles after you were stupid like me? I emailed them to ask, but haven't gotten a response yet.

Z
    This thread is currently associated with: Sears

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

You have to go through their links to get credited. I placed an order with amazon.ca recently and wanted to go through air miles, but the site was down the whole time that I was trying so I just gave up and placed the order.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Only way to get it is to call and cancel your order with sears and then re-order it again going through airmiles.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Nuts. Oh well, it might end up getting cancelled anyhow.

I had ordered a fridge and a stove for my mom, which were scheduled to arrive today. She is living with us right now, but we're moving her to her new place on the 15th. It's been OK, but we've all been kind of counting down to the day - she's excited to be in her brand new apartment, we're excited to get our house to ourselves again!

I've spoken to Sears a couple of times since ordering. Originally the two items were scheduled to arrive on two different days, which wouldn't have worked well - since we're not there to receive them (it's four hours away), we were going to have someone go and meet them. But I fixed that last week.

They were supposed to call with a delivery time window today, but hadn't, so I called to find out what was up.

The first barely-English-speaking ninny told me that we can expect it in the next 24-48 HOURS! I was like, um, NO. Put a supervisor on the phone please!

Finally get someone on the phone (who fortunately speaks fluent English) and it turns out, the order had been scheduled to ship by MAIL, which is of course not possible for something like a fridge and a stove. She tells me that's the option I selected when I ordered it. Maybe so, I don't remember seeing any options to select. And if it's not possible, why was that option even there? I've been shopping online for some time now, never ran into this kind of issue before. And they couldn't have seen this problem on the previous occassions that I've called and spoken to them?

But anyhow, that's not really the problem. The problem is that the fridge and stove are still sitting in a warehouse somewhere, nowhere NEAR where they're supposed to be (and they can't exactly locate them in the warehouse right this minute, they have a lot of backordered stuff from Christmas or something). Obviously Mom cannot move out of my house and into hers if there's no fridge or stove in it!

AUGH!

They're supposed to call me by the end of the day with a delivery date. If it's not before January 15th, I'll be telling them forget about it, I'll take my money elsewhere!

Z

Thread Information