User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

How did this exchange go? Did everyone send/receive their heart day envies?

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

Hoping Alex got his card from Kamylle...

Trading Score
    202 (100%)

Think it went well Amber, I know BookMom is away for a few days, but my little ones had a blast.

Trading Score
    343 (100%)

Hi everyone!!!

Sorry for the delayed posting!!!! We had to wait to do our Valentine's until my parents were up here this weekend - I had saved ALL of the Valentines the kiddos got & we had a little "Love Day" party for my DS & DD, along with Mama & Papa LOL They were SO excited to receive all of their wonderful cards & gifts from all the kids Alex is still carrying his card from Kamylle around everywhere he goes (he was amazed at the size of it LOL, keeps saying 'it a big yes mum?!?)!! Thank you all so much for everything, the kids were absolutely over the moon from everything they received (I'm not sure what went with which card since they were in a card opening-chocolate fueled frenzy BUT I do know that they both received their packages from everyone. So THANK YOU again & again for the stickers, the window clings, the tattoos, treats, etc and all of the creativity & generosity!! And thanks for organizing this exchange BookMom, it was wonderful
    Last edited by BFMamaOf2; Thu, Feb 18th, 2010 at 01:35 AM.

Trading Score
    202 (100%)

Sorry for the delay in sending out thanks from Aidan for his valentines!!! We were away, and then our car broke down during the trip, so we were delayed in coming back. So, he just opened all of them tonight.

Thank you so much, Calista, Damian, Cara, Rhys & Dylan!! Aidan was absolutely thrilled to have mail waiting for him once we walked through the door! Stickers, gum, valentines were all opened with an enormous grin on his face, and then carefully brought up to his room to sit on his dresser. Many, many thanks to each of you!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread Information