User Tag List

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Prue View Post
    Did you vote for Dustin in the america's choice thing roxyjazz? All 10 of my votes went for Dustin - I so hope Eric has to campain against him! :0
    Ya gotta think thought logically case if Dustin is whom Eric has to vote to evict he's gonna be target next week as everyone is already suspicious of him.He almost was a goner already BUT if he votes Dustin out then he is forsure on his way out next week.ESPECIALLY if Dick is still in the house he already hates Eric as it is and will be out for revenge next week IF he is still in the house and IF he got HOH.Not fair for everyone to sacrafice Americas player that way.

Prue
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistress View Post
    Ya gotta think thought logically case if Dustin is whom Eric has to vote to evict he's gonna be target next week as everyone is already suspicious of him.He almost was a goner already BUT if he votes Dustin out then he is forsure on his way out next week.ESPECIALLY if Dick is still in the house he already hates Eric as it is and will be out for revenge next week IF he is still in the house and IF he got HOH.Not fair for everyone to sacrafice Americas player that way.
    Ahhh yes, but since I don't like Eric i'm fully ok with him going home next week, lol (fair or not ).

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ahhh yes, but since I don't like Eric i'm fully ok with him going home next week, lol (fair or not ).

Tisk tisk tisk on you Prue to the naughty corner with you
    Eric isn't my favorite either BUT he has been given a bummed deal with having to be America's Player so he can't be who he is or play the game he wants to because of the situation.
    If the LNC can get dick out this week then we should see Jen leaving soon.As her alliance is with Dick and Danielle and Zach...well he's just a floater and will go with anyone that has the power of HOH.
    I personally don't want Dick to have the satisfaction of beating Dustin in votes for eviction,it would be sweet justice if Dick lost against Dustin. I used to be a EvelDick fan but he lost my vote ALONG time ago with his attitude and how ignorant and rude he can be with the girls.

Prue

Tisk tisk tisk on you Prue to the naughty corner with you
    Eric isn't my favorite either BUT he has been given a bummed deal with having to be America's Player so he can't be who he is or play the game he wants to because of the situation.
    haha I'm use to that corner! LOL

As for Eric yes he's got a bummed deal with the America's player thing but should he be given all these chances and allowed to win the game becuase he's American's player? He did afterall agree to do it.

If the LNC can get dick out this week then we should see Jen leaving soon.As her alliance is with Dick and Danielle and Zach...well he's just a floater and will go with anyone that has the power of HOH.
    Still would like to see Justin go this week, but I agree Jen should go next, and well yeah Zach is definitely just a floater!

I personally don't want Dick to have the satisfaction of beating Dustin in votes for eviction,it would be sweet justice if Dick lost against Dustin.
    Yeah but Justin is so cocky I'd kind of like to see him lose to Dick. He would be so shocked!

I used to be a EvelDick fan but he lost my vote ALONG time ago with his attitude and how ignorant and rude he can be with the girls.
    Agreed there. Not a big Dick fan anymore myself, he's very rude and ignorant to everyone!

Prue
    woohoo bye bye Dustin!!! The utter shock that replaced his cocky expression was just the best!

And yippy Danielle got HOH! I know its not the popular opinion but I like Danielle (probably the not talking to dad connection, I can relate to her! )

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

woohoo bye bye Dustin!!! The utter shock that replaced his cocky expression was just the best!

And yippy Danielle got HOH! I know its not the popular opinion but I like Danielle (probably the not talking to dad connection, I can relate to her! )
    Nooooooo nooooooooooooo noooooooooooo

~throws self on the floor in childs tempertantrum~

I want Evel gone

I demand a recount and 5minutes alone with evr1 that voted against Dustin

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i stopped watching as soon as dick won the pov! i knew he would take dani off the block and all things would go down the drain! poor eric i feel bad for him and i wish dani would leave the house she drives me crazy. i don't think dick and dani should get to far they should have been gone by now!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by momg View Post
    i stopped watching as soon as dick won the pov! i knew he would take dani off the block and all things would go down the drain! poor eric i feel bad for him and i wish dani would leave the house she drives me crazy. i don't think dick and dani should get to far they should have been gone by now!

I agree Im quite sick of the 2 of them,hell I would rather keep cry baby Amber then those 2 they just make my skin crawl and Im sick of the dramatics that Evel causes and how he demeans the women in the house.Although since Danielle got HOH just know theres another week that we have to put up with the gruesome twosome

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well my oppinion is that i love Dick and Danielle i watch the show for the drama and that they give us i think this is the best bb yet.I hate that Jamicka and i want her gone this week or Amber.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

sorry dont shot but i dont see what the fuse is about this show

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yesterdays episode of big brother has got to be the most boring yet when Danielle won HOH i was so excited couldn't wait till yesterday to watch and omg it nearly put me to sleep.I was happy with who she put up though i am so tired of watching Amber cry and i don't like Jameca either so either of them goin is fine.

Prue
    Yup I agree, I'm ok with either of them going! Half the time now I just fast forward when Amber is on and crying - which is pretty much everytime she's on! And what is with her asking what everything means? I hope she was kidding, but sadly I don't think so.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yup I agree, I'm ok with either of them going! Half the time now I just fast forward when Amber is on and crying - which is pretty much everytime she's on! And what is with her asking what everything means? I hope she was kidding, but sadly I don't think so.
    LOL i don't think she is kidding either i have no idea how dumb someone can be but it was funny to watch.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

im glad dustin is gone..and the look on his face was precious..hehe
    i too am a fan of ed and danielle..and have been since day 1...ed is just
    playin the game..crudely but still playin it and not just bein a follower
    would love to see either amber or tameka go...but what of the veto...

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I'm starting to get into the show,,, I like Dick I would love to see Jen gone. Amber is totally getting on my last nerve with the crying!! She can't be PMS all the time

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread Information