User Tag List

Page 55 of 101 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast
Like Tree624Likes

Thread: Free Stuff On Listia

SMRT Canuck
    Trading Score
    101 (100%)

I just recently had a bad experience too. I had finished an auction and sent the winner the product they had won. (I had went to the post office got proper postage etc) anyways they said they never received it, and I kept asking them if they wanted their credits back. I wasn't sure how to give them back but I knew if they disputed then I would give them back right away. But they kept saying no and to send another one, so I did and apparently it got lost in the mail too

I was starting to get fishy and I didn't know how to give her her points back, anyways then I was off lista for about 3 weeks for issues with school and my family and she had filed a dispute, I had gave her the credits back right away and apologized for the whole mix up. She then gave me a NEGATIVE trade rating, which I don't think I deserved and it makes my listia image ruined now. I am very angry at her because she then messaged me back being very rude. Needless to say she has been blocked and I will never associate myself with her again.

Loves codes of all kinds hogama's Avatar
    Trading Score
    196 (100%)

Thanks kimmie & Giving-Small. I relisted my fave pen!! LOL I read the Listia rules, and if they did not contact you after 7 days, you can keep the credits and relist the auction. I'm not going to let something like a pen get me down!!! ...even if it is my face pen!!! hahaha

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

Thanks Giving-Small and hogama.
    Both of the auctions had questionable "wording."
    The first one worked out in the end - she got her credits and I got the item, from someone in South Carolina.
    The second one and the worst was for a Huggies code. The wording was completely and intentionally misleading. When I asked her about it she over-reacted and threatened to have me banned. I guess she didn't like my response to that because she backed down quite a bit then. BUT she kept messaging me and by the time I realized her tricks it was too late to do anything about it. I only wish I could warn others about her because she continually runs the same auction. I won't name her here but if you see an auction with this wording -
    "WOW! FREE Brand New Huggies Enjoy the Ride Rewards Code points!!! Awesome!"
    be very careful!!!!!!!!!!! And she had the nerve to request a rating, I gave her a positive rating but with limited wording. Although she didn't give me a rating, and I guess I should be grateful for that.

Bai-Leigh I'm sorry to hear of your experience and I'm glad you blocked that person. But I don't think I would worry too much about that negative rating. I'm just new to this auctioning and stumbling along the way but learning too. In the end I did check out the ratings for the brat I dealt with and the wordings were very limited on most of them so I'm thinking anyone with more experience will check out the ratings also and realize that a negative rating might mean that it was made by someone who wasn't being honest.

I think I'll just go ahead and have "the brat" blocked too then I won't have to worry about anymore of her messages.

For Amazon, PayPal GC and tons of other stuff
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kimsdog9098
    https://www.listia.com/signup/87000

Trading Score
    196 (100%)

Ah, kimmie... you learn a lot on there!! Just block the brat!! (haha... the brat! That name is going to stick!) When I first joined, you had to be SO careful.. the first Pampers points auction I won... the 'seller' sent me a whole bunch of BONUS codes. Well, I had them all... thanks to Smart Canucks! ...and after I told them that, they refunded my points. You had to be SO careful then... Now I ask in the comments 'Diapers, Wipes or Bonus??' if it's not mentioned! Don't let it getcha down....
    Last edited by hogama; Wed, Mar 14th, 2012 at 08:44 AM.

Trading Score
    196 (100%)

http://www.listia.com/auction/403011...-postage-p-gin

Auction for a book of 10 postage stamps!!! AND a GIN option!

....am I crazy for doing this auction? ...again
    Last edited by hogama; Wed, Mar 14th, 2012 at 02:59 PM.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Asked huggies and wipes, bid low. No answer.

I never left her rating. So it looks like a positive but the "pain" of fighting wasn't worth the "gain".

If I had a 2nd account LOL I'd leave comments on all their auctions - of course they can delete those anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Bai-Leigh View Post
    I just recently had a bad experience too. I had finished an auction and sent the winner the product they had won. (I had went to the post office got proper postage etc) anyways they said they never received it, and I kept asking them if they wanted their credits back. I wasn't sure how to give them back but I knew if they disputed then I would give them back right away. But they kept saying no and to send another one, so I did and apparently it got lost in the mail too

I was starting to get fishy and I didn't know how to give her her points back, anyways then I was off lista for about 3 weeks for issues with school and my family and she had filed a dispute, I had gave her the credits back right away and apologized for the whole mix up. She then gave me a NEGATIVE trade rating, which I don't think I deserved and it makes my listia image ruined now. I am very angry at her because she then messaged me back being very rude. Needless to say she has been blocked and I will never associate myself with her again.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

hey. posted another auction!
    http://www.listia.com/auction/403134...fers-rewards-2

for 2 stouffers codes

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

Well I have to say, after venting here last night I felt so much better.
    I did go on and block the BRAT!!! She won't be bothering me anymore.
    You're right hogama, about the questions. After this I just won't bid if they won't answer my questions. Because if you're bidding on codes you can get those from Canada and the US.

But now I can't allow myself to bid anymore for awhile. I got "bid happy" and my credits are depleted.

Thanks guys, you're great sounding boards.

For Amazon, PayPal GC and tons of other stuff
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kimsdog9098
    https://www.listia.com/signup/87000

Trading Score
    196 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kimmie bt View Post
    Well I have to say, after venting here last night I felt so much better.
    I did go on and block the BRAT!!! She won't be bothering me anymore.
    You're right hogama, about the questions. After this I just won't bid if they won't answer my questions. Because if you're bidding on codes you can get those from Canada and the US.

But now I can't allow myself to bid anymore for awhile. I got "bid happy" and my credits are depleted.

Thanks guys, you're great sounding boards.
    Time to get those credits up again!!

SMRT Canuck
    Trading Score
    101 (100%)

Just posted an Odds and Ends scrapbooking envie! If this one does good ill be doing 5 more, plus I think I might be doing some specials on easter weekend.. stay tuned for that!!

http://www.listia.com/auction/404140...-odds-and-ends

Trading Score
    196 (100%)

yay, Bai-Leigh!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

i have a question...
    i won an auction, and it's my first one that needs to be physically mailed.
    the person auctioning the item said they don't typically mail to people that don't have listia approved addresses.
    so i tried to verify my mailing address, but listia keeps giving a different postal code.
    i get a msg saying something like 'let us know your info and we will help you out'.
    and i'm like - whatever - i am not going through this hassle.
    so i told the person if she isn't comfortable sending it that we can just do a refund.
    she had been messaging back and forth and now she hasn't responded.
    how long should i give her to respond before i request the refund?

thanks.
    If you'd like to open a Tangerine bank account, why not use my orange key
    42420997S1 and we will both receive a $50 bonus! www.tangerine.ca/referafriend/
    (if you use my key, let me know and I will send you a little thank you gift)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

another stouffers auction! :D

http://www.listia.com/auction/4048959-stouffers-rewards

post an auction today and get an extra 50 pts! :D

SMRT Canuck
    Trading Score
    101 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hogama View Post
    yay, Bai-Leigh!!!
    ELLEN IS BACK SOON.. maybe

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

First this happened with my postal code. I put in a request and it took about 1-2 days for them to change it.

Here's my hunch of what's going on: you have 10 days to request a refund and that time is past ??? The seller was in a bind - ships without using "trusted address" and you say not received - not a thing they can do. Their credits are gone AND the money for postage.

I'd say - get your postal code fixed - ask again if they would mail to you.
    Hopefully they still have it.

Quote Originally Posted by anawhatsme View Post
    i have a question...
    i won an auction, and it's my first one that needs to be physically mailed.
    the person auctioning the item said they don't typically mail to people that don't have listia approved addresses.
    so i tried to verify my mailing address, but listia keeps giving a different postal code.
    i get a msg saying something like 'let us know your info and we will help you out'.
    and i'm like - whatever - i am not going through this hassle.
    so i told the person if she isn't comfortable sending it that we can just do a refund.
    she had been messaging back and forth and now she hasn't responded.
    how long should i give her to respond before i request the refund?

thanks.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Page 55 of 101 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast

Thread Information