User Tag List

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Hey Wog22 - yes I can give you the LAST spot. I will assign randomly players to each member in the pool, and each week we will eliminated people and if you are the winner at the end, you will get an envelope of coupons, gift cards, etc that kinda, that part will still be worked out.

POOL CLOSED.

ALL MEMBERS CHOSEN.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Have you heard of this?

-------------------------------------------

Surviving Survivor" returns 10 of the game's most iconic players to relive their memories of their time on the hit CBS series.

On Thursday, February 4, season one winner Richard Hatch ("Borneo,"
    "All-Stars") and "Heroes vs. Villains" cast members James Clement ("China," "Micronesia"), Colby Donaldson ("Australia," "All-Stars"), Cirie Fields ("Panama," "Micronesia"), Russell Hantz ("Samoa"), Stephenie LaGrossa ("Palau," "Guatemala"), Jerri Manthey ("Australia," "All-Stars"), Parvati Shallow ("Cook Islands," "Micronesia"), Benjamin "Coach" Wade ("Tocantins") and Tom Westman ("Palau") will reveal never-before-told stories from their days on "Survivor."

The special will also include updates on some of "Survivor"'s most beloved castaways, including the touching love story between winners Ethan Zohn ("Africa," "All-Stars") and Jenna Morasca ("Amazon," "All-Stars"), America's Tribal Council winner Rupert Boneham ("Pearl Islands," "All-Stars"), Cook Islands winner Yul Kwon and "The View" co-host Elizabeth Hasselbeck ("Australia").

"Surviving Survivor" airs Thursday, Feb 4 at 8 p.m. on CBS.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I really liked Elizabeth when she was on Survivor, then she went on The View and turned all crazy.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

So, when is the send cut off?

And what is the best thing to send? Would people prefer FPC's or a GC? If GC, to where?

Sexy Canadian Genius Miss_April's Avatar
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Im excited! The last survivor pool was a lot of fun so Im guessing this will be even better

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post

SC Survivor Pool:
    2. Litesandsirens911
    3. jessandjake2005
    4. wimbly11
    5. Amberlab
    6. Mistress Mya
    7. bargain_hunter_lola
    8. LoRaOz
    9. jenna321
    10. fire_earth_air
    11. Bubsy
    12. strew
    13. Meg1112
    14. DiamondLil
    15. Shop_Girl
    16. rocketgirl
    17. Miss_April
    18. oolade
    19. sleepingsublime
    20. Wog22

awesome! glad i am in...#18 should read koolade thanks!
    Save up to 15% when you shop online through the Blastoff Network. It's free to join and soon it will include Canadian & European stores. Join for free now at http://my.blastoffnetwork.com/thebooz

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

whoops sorry, I changed it to koolade, I was copy and pasting there,.

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    So, when is the send cut off?

And what is the best thing to send? Would people prefer FPC's or a GC? If GC, to where?

We didn't really give a deadline last time. When I received the FPC, I think it was in the middle of the show, I sent it to off to Diamond so I wouldn't forget. DiamondLil will have to come back here to tell us what other people did with their contributions.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Did you guys watch the special last night, it was an episode looking back in the history of survivor through 10 years.. can't believe it's been 10 years already. It focused on how the show really set a standard and started the whole reality tv trend. Also how strong of a player Richard Hatch was, being the first sole survivor and how great of a player he was, not having any previous knowledge of the show and all.

The season starts next week! How should I choose the players? pick names of a hat?

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    Did you guys watch the special last night, it was an episode looking back in the history of survivor through 10 years.. can't believe it's been 10 years already. It focused on how the show really set a standard and started the whole reality tv trend. Also how strong of a player Richard Hatch was, being the first sole survivor and how great of a player he was, not having any previous knowledge of the show and all.

The season starts next week! How should I choose the players? pick names of a hat?
    I watched the special and it was interesting. I also can't believe it's been 10 years. WOW!

So, what about the pool? What should I send? And to where? I'm leaving in 2 weeks so I'd like to mail it right away! Really not sure how the whole pool thing goes?

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Send it to me, I will send the winners their prize. But keep in mind if it's coupons it has to have a long expiry date because it needs to be valid for after the show is over.

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

That's a good point , any FPCs sent in should be valid long after June 2010. Nothing before then is ideal.

And yes, just pick Survivor names out of a hat and match them with your signup list.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I've had a couple of people pm me about donating prizes, which is very nice of you guys. If anyone has fpc or gift cards, or whatever you would like to donate, please contact me. You can send it to me and then I will send it to the winners at the end. And yes, please keep the dates in mind.

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

I'm wondering if it would be a good idea to list the prizes donated? It may be an incentive for people to sign up much more quickly for the pool next time.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AmberLab View Post
    I'm wondering if it would be a good idea to list the prizes donated? It may be an incentive for people to sign up much more quickly for the pool next time.
    Sure thing, for those sending stuff, please let me know exactly what you are sending and I will start up a list of donators.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information