User Tag List

Page 17 of 230 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast
Like Tree466Likes

Thread: sales and deals

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    Lots of clearance at Rexall on Ross Street still candy in the middle of store on end aisle Then opposite food aisle lots of clearance 2010 Edmonton Oilers calendar $0.47,Kotex,Stayfree,Always,lots of Bead Head stuff various other upper market brands of hair care products and lots more stuff.At the bottom of cleaner section and paper products aisle Spray n' Wash stainstick $0.97,pink Snuggle bottle,Downy wrinkle releaser,Mr Clean orange,Palmolive Odour Eliminator dishwashing liquid lots of other stuff and around the corner on an end aisle,Airwick night light,Wisp candle,Wisp refills and I think there was other airfreshner clearance too.Spray n'Wash stainstick I think said $2.56 but scanned at $0.97.With the cleaner and airfreshner clearance sections there is regular priced and sale stuff mixed in with the clearance.If you have an Aeroplan card bring it with you for every dollar you spend at Rexall on most stuff you get 1 Aeroplan mile.
    Above the old fashioned candy on the top of the shelf in the middle of the store is Shrek candy $0.46,Flower candy $0.46 and basketball bubble gum $0.16 at Rexall Drugs on Ross St.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Shoppers Drug Mart Village Mall has some interesting stuff on clearance on the end aisle in the health and beauty section.Axe hair value pack,Spinbrush with Arm & Hammer toothpaste and Boots Botanics.Shoppers selling Boots Botanics is kind of like Boots selling Shoppers brands Life Brand,Quo,Balea,Stylize,Nativa Organics and Everyday Market.Lots of people in Red Deer are from the U.K or are descended from people from the U.K.So guess they weren't fooled into thinking Boots was an exotic new brand.Plus there used to be Boots store in the Parkland Mall
    Last edited by Poirot; Sun, Oct 3rd, 2010 at 08:19 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    Shoppers Drug Mart Village Mall has some interesting stuff on clearance on the end aisle in the health and beauty section.Axe hair value pack,Spinbrush with Arm & Hammer toothpaste and Boots Botanics.Shoppers selling Boots Botanics is kind of like Boots selling Shoppers brands Life Brand,Quo,Balea,Stylize,Nativa Organics and Everyday Market.Lots of people in Red Deer are from the U.K or are descended from people from the U.K.So guess they weren't fooled into thinking Boots was an exotic new brand.Plus there used to be Boots store in the Parkland Mall
    Boots? What's that?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Boots is a UK drug store, similar to SDM. They used to be in Canada but haven't been here for 15 years maybe...

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ah2k View Post
    Boots? What's that?
    http://www.boots.com

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

WM South... i think juice aisle.. had part of the last part (lol) of the aisle... clearance "Oriental" food.. sauces, mixes, curries.. chips, beans.. etc... i had to hold myself down and only get a few things, HEHE!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Parkland Mall Walmart Penmans bras they were $7 then marked down to $5 now $3.Only saw white.
    Last edited by Poirot; Wed, Oct 6th, 2010 at 04:47 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Shoppers Drug Mart Village at an end aisle in the health and beauty section Nivea for Men shower gel $1.97 and Nivea Men's shaving cream is $2.97.Lots of other clearance stuff on this end aisle too.Might be good if you need to get stuff to get to $50 on Saturday.
    Last edited by Poirot; Fri, Oct 8th, 2010 at 11:05 AM.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

WM North has that section of "Oriental" clearance too! They had a couple things the South one didn't--some hot sauce stuff and jalepenos! I got both, hehe!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I need to go to Walmart to see the clearance! Hopefully I get a chance tomorrow, thanks thanks for all the headsup!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Shoppers Drug Mart Village Mall some of Greenworks products has price tags that say $3.99 but they scan at $1.99.Greenworks toilet bowl cleaner has the $10.50 coupon hangtags.
    Last edited by Poirot; Sat, Oct 9th, 2010 at 03:32 PM.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

RCSS has their GreenWorks all price matched to the $1.99

Zellers has 40% additional off of clearance toys... does make some GREAT deals depending on what you want/need. And with Christmas coming........ I found some goodies!!

Candyland at RCSS ends up being $2.50! Sale (or blowout?) is $7.50... minus the $5 flyer coup WUB Hasbro!! Scrabble is sale $12.something.. minus $5...

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Save On Foods, Easthill
    -- Clearance Canton gravy packages... spice aisle.. $1.94 each! Many kinds!
    -- Clearance Aveeno night cream (2 diff kinds)... reg $28... on for $4.99 each! use printable $2 off any Aveeno... $2.99! Lovely treat for self or a gift!

Don't forget tomorrow (Monday) is the LAST day to use up all those FPCs for cereal, bananas, yogurt, etc.. from cereal boxes!! And be careful cuz most stores price is MORE than the $4.99 limit for cereal. Save On has the Special K at $4 tho.. AND with the 5 $1 coups... :
    Last edited by SmackUTwice; Mon, Oct 11th, 2010 at 07:27 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sobeys Village Mall $4.77 Kellogg's Rice Krispies 700g family size with gas card offer.Saw them on an end aisle.Don't know if they are in the cereal aisle forgot to check.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmackUTwice View Post
    WM South... i think juice aisle.. had part of the last part (lol) of the aisle... clearance "Oriental" food.. sauces, mixes, curries.. chips, beans.. etc... i had to hold myself down and only get a few things, HEHE!
    I saw those too - for only $1.00 there were so many different sauces. Too bad I was in a rush to leave, because I wanted to check them out. lol

Page 17 of 230 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread Information