Page 185 of 230 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 3440
Like Tree465Likes

Thread: sales and deals

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    Save On Foods 67 St has in juice aisle Sunrype mango juice and Sunrype concord grape juice managers special $1.49 and on end aisle at the back in between aisle 11 and 12 managers specials and clearance Fancy Feast and Friskies canned cat food,Ocean Spray blueberry juice and Ocean Spray cranberry lime juice,Sunrype smoothie juices and other stuff.
    Also now there is Western Family pasta and Rogers Family wheat germ and near the entrance and by the express cashier Sunrype Tomango juice 3 for $7.00 is $2.33 each.
    Last edited by Poirot; Mon, Mar 7th, 2016 at 06:46 PM.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Did you actually buy the deal or just take the coupons???

Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by coley3 View Post
    Thanks. I got some at Walmart finally

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I refuse to shop at Save-On on 67st, their new manager is greasy. I had to ask for help the last time I was there and he was less than co-operative, almost rude. I needed a copy of their Corporate Coupon Policy as I planned on starting to shop there in the future and he flat refused out to print it off for me. Instead he sat there and read it out to me like the riot act on front of other customers and staff. I walked out. He was very unprofessional, looked like he had been drinking heavily the night before or something. What happened to the white shirts that the manager used to wear? I almost suggested he invest in a brush as well cause he had shoulder length hair that looked like it hadn't been washed or brushed in a week. I suspect he won't last long there. I would have written a letter to Corporate if I felt it would have made any difference...

Maybe I should have posted this in the Rant section LOL!!!

Kelly

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by theexxx View Post
    I refuse to shop at Save-On on 67st, their new manager is greasy. I had to ask for help the last time I was there and he was less than co-operative, almost rude. I needed a copy of their Corporate Coupon Policy as I planned on starting to shop there in the future and he flat refused out to print it off for me. Instead he sat there and read it out to me like the riot act on front of other customers and staff. I walked out. He was very unprofessional, looked like he had been drinking heavily the night before or something. What happened to the white shirts that the manager used to wear? I almost suggested he invest in a brush as well cause he had shoulder length hair that looked like it hadn't been washed or brushed in a week. I suspect he won't last long there. I would have written a letter to Corporate if I felt it would have made any difference...

Maybe I should have posted this in the Rant section LOL!!!

Kelly
    Let corporate know anyway! They can't improve the situation if they don't know about it and of course please keep us all in the loop as well!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Shoppers Drug Mart at Clearview Market Square in freezer Stouffers Panini smoked turkey club price freeze $1.20,first aisle in food section next to window Orville Redenbacher popcorn chips price freeze $1.07, in laundry detergent aisle Gain Moonlight Breeze fling 14 pods price tag on shelf is $6.99 price checker scans at $3.79.
    Last edited by Poirot; Tue, Mar 8th, 2016 at 11:27 PM.
    theexxx likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Your Independent Grocer at Clearview Market Square in horizontal open fridge in back of store a dozen large for eggs $1.99, a stand with clearance body washes,soaps and shampoos there is Olay various bodywashes,Olay strawberry mint bar soap $2.69,Tresemme shampoo,Softsoap bodywashes ,various Herbal Essences shampoos $1.99 and other soap,bodywashes and shampoos and conditioners and also stand by the warehouse doors the back has various other clearance stuff.
    Last edited by Poirot; Wed, Mar 9th, 2016 at 01:30 AM.
    theexxx likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Walmart Parkland Mall on front wall beside pharmacy a few Dial Miracle Oil liquid hand soap $1.00 clearance. www.walmart.ca says out of stock but there is a few left.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Walmart Parkland Mall on front wall beside pharmacy a few Dial Miracle Oil liquid hand soap $1.00 clearance. www.walmart.ca says out of stock but there is a few left.
    There is more clearance items now on the front wall by the pharmacy and one only Palmolive lemon 1.47L dishwashing liquid on top shelf on the dishwashing liquid aisle beside the Palmoive 3.8L dishwashing liquid no price but scans at 2.00.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Walmart Parkland Mall in juice and soy milk aisle Vitasoy soy milk and malt soy milk 6 pack tetra pack $0.88 has Chinese writing on it and in a freezer end aisle facing women's clothing for $1.50 is packages of black sesame and peanut looks like they are some kind of egg dish also clearance on centre stand in between and food section and women's clothing chicken broth with Chinese writing $0.58 and Tandoori sauce $2.49.I guess they were for Chinese New Year.
    Tetra soy 6 packs that was $0.88 is now $3.48.
    Last edited by Poirot; Sat, Mar 12th, 2016 at 12:25 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The Bargain Shop in Lacombe has Wellaton hair dye $2.00 and Clairol Nice and Easy Extreme hair dye $4.00 from the U.K.I only noticed purple ,red and blonde there were some empty spaces for other colours so hopefully more selection soon.I saw Aim toothpaste with ADA on it so that U.S. toothpaste $2.50.Lots of clearance stuff and some price reductions.
    Last edited by Poirot; Tue, Mar 15th, 2016 at 01:23 PM.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

RCSS - found their new clearance section. It's where the toys used to be, and where some of their home furnishings are. It's the two middle rows, not a rolling cart like you are used to seeing. Xmas lunch napkins .44 for 50 pack, but be careful, it rings up at $1.44.
    Xmas stuff (still), and misc. household items, plates, water pitchers, etc.
    Snow shovels are 75% off too (one aisle over)
    Poirot, mommylaura, coley3 and 1 others like this.
    Check out Swagbucks if you haven't already!
    Swagbucks - swagbucks.com/refer/nonprofitjfo

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

There is more clearance items now on the front wall by the pharmacy and one only Palmolive lemon 1.47L dishwashing liquid on top shelf on the dishwashing liquid aisle beside the Palmolive 3.8L dishwashing liquid no price but scans at 2.00.
    Palmolive lemon 1.47L dishwashing liquid still one left .
    Last edited by Poirot; Wed, Mar 16th, 2016 at 09:32 PM.
    mommylaura likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Save On Foods 67 St has in juice aisle Sunrype mango juice and Sunrype concord grape juice managers special $1.49 and on end aisle at the back in between aisle 11 and 12 managers specials and clearance Fancy Feast and Friskies canned cat food,Ocean Spray blueberry juice and Ocean Spray cranberry lime juice,Sunrype smoothie juices and other stuff.
    More clearance stuff at the back end aisle between aisle 11 and 12.
    mommylaura likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yesterday saw an ad on the screen at the Galaxy Cinemas for Carl's Jr.Basically it said redeem your movie tickets for tonight's show at Carl's Jr buy a Thickburger and get a small fries and drink free.So I guess you can only redeem the same day as your date of your movie ticket stub.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Maple Leaf Bacon Deal:
    RCSS has re-stocked. PM Independent Grocers ($4), their 4 day sale is over
    If you have $2.50 off coupons from ML packaging you can use those. Even if you don't, you get 3,000 points per package, so $1 bacon is not bad for stocking up.
    P.S. I haven't seen the coupons on the Ready Crisp bacon for weeks.
    Elle Lady Sadie likes this.
    Check out Swagbucks if you haven't already!
    Swagbucks - swagbucks.com/refer/nonprofitjfo

Page 185 of 230 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 ... LastLast

Thread Information