User Tag List

Page 7 of 230 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast
Like Tree466Likes

Thread: sales and deals

Trading Score
    23 (96%)

That would be great!! I hope they do keep it for the month! I go through Cereal like mad but only have so much room to store stuff!! Thanks 4 d update

Quote Originally Posted by coley3 View Post
    I think the Kelloggs cereal at Sobeys is on a price freeze until July. It is a great deal when you factor in the FPC's. Especially because lots of places just have the plain boxes now. Not the ones with the FPC's on them. I'll be going to get more cereal myself.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Wal-Mart south has lots of big bags of candy for $1.50... top shelf in a food aisle... forget which one.. maybe the salad dressing one?! they have cherry blasters and sour patch kids... I got one of each... that's all I could reach... me shorty.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Everyone been to marble slab yet?
    to me its expensive but now on the bottom of the recipte theres 3.00 off for any size cake, says large but they changed it to any size. And theres that 3.00 off any cake in the SUPT booklet. Cakes around pretty expensive there in a way, large round on is like 35 dollars, small one is like 26 dollars i think. So six dollars off is pretty good, especially if you are needing a summer cake for a birthday or just a party. If you order two days in advance, you can pick whatever kind of cake with whatever you want in it and on top too!! When they ask if you want the receipt just say yes!
    Andd theres a coupon of buy one get one free original but it doesnt start til September...

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by xxRene View Post
    to me its expensive but now on the bottom of the recipte theres 3.00 off for any size cake, says large but they changed it to any size. And theres that 3.00 off any cake in the SUPT booklet. Cakes around pretty expensive there in a way, large round on is like 35 dollars, small one is like 26 dollars i think. So six dollars off is pretty good, especially if you are needing a summer cake for a birthday or just a party. If you order two days in advance, you can pick whatever kind of cake with whatever you want in it and on top too!! When they ask if you want the receipt just say yes!
    Andd theres a coupon of buy one get one free original but it doesnt start til September...
    Love that place, lol.

Sometimes the paper will have a Buy one, Get One coupon original. I've seen two... very small ad/coup... but it states the address and all, so they take it... lol.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmackUTwice View Post
    Love that place, lol.

Sometimes the paper will have a Buy one, Get One coupon original. I've seen two... very small ad/coup... but it states the address and all, so they take it... lol.
    Me too! I <3 ice cream haha!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by xxRene View Post
    oops they actually do take the coupon so it doesn't start in September it starts now! :D

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Shoppers Drug Mart Village Mall 6pack Coke 710mL $1.99 until June 30.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    Shoppers Drug Mart Village Mall 6pack Coke 710mL $1.99 until June 30.
    Is that a really good price?! Don't drink pop... much... sometimes I do get a craving... then realize why I don't drink pop after I have some, lol!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

LD has Armstrong cheese slices 8/pg for $1.29. Use your $0.75 off Armstrong cheese and it works out to $0.54/pg. Pretty good price and it tasted good.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

LD Sells Cheese??? This is new

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmackUTwice View Post
    Is that a really good price?! Don't drink pop... much... sometimes I do get a craving... then realize why I don't drink pop after I have some, lol!!
    It's the same as getting 2 2L of pop.So it basically $1.00 and $0.99 for 2L and if some is having a bbq or party 6 pack is good for 6 people.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

blue sticker Pillsbury weiner wraps $1.00 at Zellers.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tkct View Post
    LD has Armstrong cheese slices 8/pg for $1.29. Use your $0.75 off Armstrong cheese and it works out to $0.54/pg. Pretty good price and it tasted good.
    Thanks for posting this... I got one!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    blue sticker Pillsbury weiner wraps $1.00 at Zellers.
    Great! Thanks for posting this

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Wal-Mart south has the 390g Multi-Grain Cheerios with the magazine subscription... great time to use the save.ca FPC for it. No tax on cereal too...

Page 7 of 230 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread Information