User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I’m looking for someone who has any tickets to the Estee Lauder sale on March 05-07, 2010.
    Please contact me anytime at [email protected]
    Thank You!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is it only the Estee Lauder / MAC employees in Ontario who get the tickets? I'm in Montreal and was wondering if the employees here get the tickets too. I would totally go to Markham. I would trade the L'Oreal sale that's here for MAC! You guys are soooo lucky!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vala View Post
    Is it only the Estee Lauder / MAC employees in Ontario who get the tickets? I'm in Montreal and was wondering if the employees here get the tickets too. I would totally go to Markham. I would trade the L'Oreal sale that's here for MAC! You guys are soooo lucky!
    hehe. but I'd love L'Oreal warehouse sale too. They have a REVLON sale here in Scarborough but I found it sort of boring and nothing too special.

Glad I live 5 minutes drive away from the MAC warehouse sale...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm going, thank goodness for connections!
    www.jennmalone.com

Haven't Joined SWAGBUCKS YET? Earn $50 a month! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jm07mi
    Try Suddenly Darling for Free GiftCards!http://www.suddenlydarling.com/creat...r=AUPRS-JM07MI

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does anyone know where I can get tickets to the warehouse sale on Mar 5-7th? if so email me at [email protected]

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by eleventh0fapril View Post

Glad I live 5 minutes drive away from the MAC warehouse sale...
    So jealous. Wanna pick me up some stuff? I'll pay you for it.

seriously.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Too all of you ladies going this weekend,or that have gone already, I am so jealous of you. If anyone is planning on doing a blog sale, or selling some of the stuff that they buy from this sale, I would be totally interested in buying off you, please contact me! I am watching youtube videos of hauls from girls that went to this sale, they have pigments for only $9! in the old packaging, I would of loved to pick up circa plum.. if anyone gets it can you grab one for me??? (wishful thinking).

My bf says he is going to buy me some stuff from MAC for my birthday this month, so I am excited about that, maybe get the new mineralize spf 15 foundation.

If you go to the sale, please post back about what kind of stuff was available and prices and stuff! I am anxious to hear.
    Last edited by Justine; Sat, Mar 6th, 2010 at 04:27 AM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@ - AH ! I just read your last two posts here. Sorry ! If I had came back to this forum before today, i WOULD HAVE PICKED UP SOME THINGS FOR YOU.

I went to the sale at 8AM with my friend, we got to the SALE ENTRANCE by 9:30 ! and shopped until 12:30 ! I spent almost $220 ! ! ! OVER BUDGET !!! haha but I'm satisfied although spending that much on make up at once really hurts ! lol!

I guess I am going to discuss a little about the sale, since this was the first time I went, if anyone is curious of how the sale was.

So the wait in line is up to about 1.5 hours...just depending where in line you are...the earlier the better I guess. When i showed them my ticket, something was wrong ! MY HEART PUMPED FAST ! and I was like because my ticket didnt have the white sticker of some company "dominion" something. but they said it was no problem, just that people took them off.

The warehouse sale included mostly mac. Other brands included were estee laudier, clinique, some other random brands of lotions, various fragrances for men and women, and cosmetics bags for as cheap as $1 up to probably 10. I got two hot pink clinique cosmetic bag for $2 ! ! ! really cute !

So the sale is divided into 3 rooms. When you see something you like, you write the numbers of the item on the papers they provide, then you line up so they can get them for you with the prices written on the bags they put them in (you are also given a big plastic bag to put all your stuff in)

I can't remember what is where in which room but I'll list whatever I remember seeing for whatever price if this helps any of you at all . They had fragrances, skin care individuals and sets from, mac sets, mac concealers/nail polish @ $7, cosmetic bags staring at $1, $3 section of estee lauder and mac items (these didn't attract me 'cause it was nothing special or interesting except small fix+)--these included sponges, pencil sharpeners, water containers, eyelashes, small sized clinique mascaras and lip glosses, etc. Eyeshadows & pigments & glitters for $9 each with selected colors only (whatever they got to sell is whatever is layed out on the tables as testers, so even if you have a color you have been wanting is probably not likely to be there--THIS IS THE SAME FOR LIPSTICKS/LIPGLOSSES!). Lipsticks and lipglosses were BUY ONE AT $10 GET SECOND FREE ! Eyeshadow palettes (from collections) are $15 each on one side of the table while the other side is BUY ONE AT $15 GET SECOND FREE ! ! ! MAC/Bobbi brown/clinique/estee lauder SETS range from (I believe) $25 to about 40. Liquid foundations at $10. FIX+ ROSE $10. MAC brushes from $10-30 something, sets available. Some mac (& some other unknown brands skin care from 10-20$. MAC MSFS/loose powders/blushes/bronzers at $12. Charity bags are purchased AFTER you pay for your bag of goodies--you pay CASH ONLY for charity bags--these are $5 each bag, you are allowed to buy up to 4. If you walk through the room and you decided not to get something, there is a returns section where you give them the bag back (at this point you have not paid for these yet, so before you make it to the registers, decide what you don't want anymore because they don't do refunds after all is paid for).

Here are the list of things I got (all is mac otherwise stated):
    - 2 pigments & 2 eyeshadows ($9 each)
    - mineralize skin finish set $35 (comes with small kabuki brush, eyeshadow, bronzer, blush)
    - blush from dame edna mac collection $12 (I LOVEEE THE PACKAGING!!! ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL BLUSH COMPACT)
    - blush from another collection
    - eyeshadow palette from a holiday collection $15 (buy one get one free, got the same one)
    - studio finish loose powder $12 (i dont even know how this attracted me, now i don't like it =\)
    - 2 lipsticks and 2 lipglosses $10 (buy one get one free, so $20 for me)
    - 2 clinique cosmetic bags $2 each
    - one pair of eyelashes
    - one shadestick $9
    - select cover up concealer $7
    - FIX+ rose $10
    - mini FIX+ $3
    - glitter eyeliners set of 5 (BUY ONE AT $18 GET SECOND FREE--my friend and I split the $18 so $9 for two sets in other words)
    - two charity bags (1 eyeliner, 1 lipstick, 1 blush, 1 eyeshadow each bag)---I believe these bags are different for each day. I wasn't too pleased with these colors they selected but oh well for $5 I'm still satisfied.
    - FREE GIFT AT EXIT--mineralize skin finish in PERFECT TOPPING.

I hope you guys enjoyed reading my essay on MAC WAREHOUSE SALE. hahaha.

I hope to go to the next warehouse sale around June

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

A part of me just died eleventhofapril.... I always watch hauls from this sale on youtube and am always like man if I had friends in markham or some way to get down there, and a job to be able to pay for all the damage I would do, I would totally have gone.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    A part of me just died eleventhofapril.... I always watch hauls from this sale on youtube and am always like man if I had friends in markham or some way to get down there, and a job to be able to pay for all the damage I would do, I would totally have gone.
    hehe. Dont worry, remember the one coming in June. If I go again the next time, I'll help you get some things and possibly mail them to you (if you don't live in markham) ?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Here is the picture of the things I got. Sorry if this is unclear.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

hehe. Dont worry, remember the one coming in June. If I go again the next time, I'll help you get some things and possibly mail them to you (if you don't live in markham) ?
    No I live in Kitchener. Pefect Topping for free is totally awesome, I love that one and paid like $30 for it. I have 3 MSF's and they are my pride and glory of my makeup collection.

If you could I would love you forever. Did they have any quads? I have this girl on mua offering to send me the shadowy lady quad for nothing just shipping cause she hates it and I am looking for it.

What's the red palette?
    Last edited by Justine; Sat, Mar 6th, 2010 at 08:18 PM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    No I live in Kitchener. Pefect Topping for free is totally awesome, I love that one and paid like $30 for it. I have 3 MSF's and they are my pride and glory of my makeup collection.

If you could I would love you forever. Did they have any quads? I have this girl on mua offering to send me the shadowy lady quad for nothing just shipping cause she hates it and I am looking for it.

What's the red palette?
    The red palette is the "Devoted Poppy: 6 colors eyeshadows"... I don't know what collection that's from. I got two of them though, the other one that was on the buy one get 1 section wasn't pretty at all, so I got both of the same. I'm debating on whether I should sell it away or keep it... *SHRUGS*.

Those MSF's are just SO PRETTY... I don't even want to TOUCH THEM !!! LOL!!!

I think they had only one quad that had like a blue, black and purple ? I don't remember exactly. They had a trio too (it looked like one of those NYX trios). Other palettes on that table were also from clinique and estee lauder. I wonder if they are going to have different ones tomorrow. After like an hour that I was there, I went back to the palettes and like 4 of them were sold out ! I wonder if that is ALL and people who go tomorrow aren't going to have much to buy. Hm. Now I know better to get friday tickets.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wish that I have a ticket to go! I love MAC's products!

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

The red palette is the "Devoted Poppy: 6 colors eyeshadows"... I don't know what collection that's from. I got two of them though, the other one that was on the buy one get 1 section wasn't pretty at all, so I got both of the same. I'm debating on whether I should sell it away or keep it... *SHRUGS*.

Those MSF's are just SO PRETTY... I don't even want to TOUCH THEM !!! LOL!!!

I think they had only one quad that had like a blue, black and purple ? I don't remember exactly. They had a trio too (it looked like one of those NYX trios). Other palettes on that table were also from clinique and estee lauder. I wonder if they are going to have different ones tomorrow. After like an hour that I was there, I went back to the palettes and like 4 of them were sold out ! I wonder if that is ALL and people who go tomorrow aren't going to have much to buy. Hm. Now I know better to get friday tickets.

The red palette is from red she said.. I have the smokey eyes one, paid $50 for it on all cosmetics wholesale, it from from the "passions of red" collection. If you decide to sell the devoted poppy palette, please let me know!

MSF's are love and they are so expensive, that's why I only have 3. The blue, black and purple quad sounds like the shadowy lady that I described above, which I really wanted.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information