User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    cheryls
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thecountess View Post
    The biggest thing for me has been to think ahead and buy what I need before I need it.

When we buy things because we need it (we're right out of it) we are at the mercy of the stores and end up paying what they feel like charging us. I always buy non-perishable items when they are on sale cheap and I have a coupon, often times you can get it free or a quarter of the regular price.

It's pretty hard to justify going back to paying full price for everything when you're used to getting deals like that.

I totoally agree with this .. I am all for food storage .. recently I stocked up on kraft salad dressing, peanut butter and mustard .. all where on sale at rcss ..

Trading Score
    119 (99%)

All the Loblaws stores (Zehrs, RCSS etc.) mark down their meat by 30% a couple of days before it expires. That is when I stock up on club packs, wrap them individually and freeze them for future use!!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Another question: How does that whole optimum point redemption thing work? Do you get a gift card, and where and what? I see the "Bonus Redemption" Announcements every now and then, but have no clue how to go from there.....

Oh, and what the **** is a raincheck? Sorry, but that's one of the things I don't get....language and all!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information