User Tag List

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired
    OK folks,

The new WM flyer has the 90-load Purex on for $8.94. Reg. 11.96, right?

Well, when I went to WM this morning, they said the one I chose (HE kind) was NOT included in the sale. I said "Well, they have the same reg. price as the reg. kind... and they're on the same shelf, so...."

The manager looked at me like I was nuts and said "FINE, give it to her for $8.94 - I will have TO MOVE THEM ALL NOW."

Bad attitude and embarrassing for me too....

Since she was being awful and I was already embarrassed, I said "Oh, and I see here that I am supposed to get up to $10 off if it scans higher" (SCOP), she made a HUGE scene and raised her voice so everyone near me could hear and said "GREAT, Give it to her FOR NOTHING THEN - AND I'LL MOVE EVERYTHING.... UGH."

Besides the awful service... I have a question - do any of you know if the HE kind was actually supposed to be on sale???? LOL
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone??

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    242 (100%)

I don't know what 'HE' is...
    Coupons = Little pieces of paper you get FREE from the stores, from reps and from companies (ie: Not gold)

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Terrible attitude! But you did the right thing. It doesn't say that it's excluding HE on the flyer, and if they didn't change the shelf tags it's their own fault.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    213 (100%)

HE (high efficiency) is for the front load washers. It is the only kind you are supposed to use for them, but it regards to your question, I don't know if it is included in the sale or not. I do know if it more than the regular kind usually.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

its usually up to the store. if it says "see variety" the stores can pick and chose the ones to include.
    Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Yeah it's usually up to the store but if they didn't change the signs then she really shouldn't have been so rude.
    To earn FREE giftcards join SwagBucks. I've earned $170 in Amazon GC's since January 2010!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

not sure if you have seen the MIR available on HE sunlight...save $2 on save.ca and get the full price back, less your stamp...your still getting laundry soap free,,,,
    RCSS had this soap on clearance last month I bought 15.....32 loads each.....

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

For some reason the way you wrote that it just sounded like a Seinfeld episode. Or something that would happen to me. Sorry you had to experience that but good for you for asking about SCOP because they should be following the policy and not making you feel like you're in the wrong. They're the ones who can't get their own store figured out.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

LOL - It felt like a Seinfeld episode.... I was just so upset that she embarrassed me LOUDLY that I felt I should SCOP LMAO!!!

Patiofurniture: Yep - bought that Sunlight at Zellers on sale for like $4.97 this past week - and sending MIR in this week!!

Thread Information