User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I agree the one on 137th Ave and 123 St is much much better. That is the one I shop at or the one in St. Albert.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    242 (100%)

I go to St Albert 99.999% of the time. I love it there! I don't know her name, but there is one cashier that is usually working self serve or express and she is a doll when it comes to coupons. She thanks me every time for 'knowing what I'm doing' and being organized. She's just so sweet and chatty. I always take my whole cart of $100+ groceries through self serve. She comes and chit chats with me about how I'm faster than people with 1 item hahaha. I guess a lot of people think it's a "teach me what to do" lane and not self serve

I haven't been to the RCSS on 137/123st since I was a teen and lived around there, until this week. I went 2x for EB fruit since St Albert was a bit far just for fruit. It was really nice in there. Busy, but nice.
    Coupons = Little pieces of paper you get FREE from the stores, from reps and from companies (ie: Not gold)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    I should have read this post before I went shopping the other day!

We had just arrived in Edmonton and I needed to grab a few things, so I wanted to go to the closest store possible (just happened to be that store). I was stunned when I got there! The parking lot was pretty bad, with huge "lakes" (not puddles) in it. Then when I got in the store, I couldn't find a cart anywhere (not sure if its normal or not ? In ontario they are usually right at the front door). The produce (what they actually had) was horrible looking and the store was a huge disaster area! I couldn't find price tags anywhere (and since I'm from ontario I had no idea how much things were)! I ended up just getting milk and bread and then got the heck out of there. The cashier was also crazy rude, so I'm pretty sure I will never go back to the store again!!!

Thanks for the post, at least I now know that this kind of complete disarray isn't an Alberta wide thing! I was advoiding all RCSS's because of the horror of my first experience. LOL
    The huge parking lot "lakes" are a yearly occurence all over town. My car froze in one last week. Right in front of our house.

The huge snow mountains from clearing the parking lots have to run off somewhere....

Let's just say, the Clairview store has always left a lot to be desired. There are always squad cars there and some of the customers are downright scary.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information